Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Leonidas Fae I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Leonidas Fae I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Leonidas Fae I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Leonidas Fae I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Leonidas Fae I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Leonidas Fae I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Leonidas Fae I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Leonidas Fae I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Leonidas Fae I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Leonidas Fae 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Leonidas Fae I_vote_lcapLeonidas Fae I_voting_barLeonidas Fae I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Leonidas Fae

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WaterDragon
Novice
Novice
WaterDragon

Leonidas Fae Empty
PostSubject: Leonidas Fae   Leonidas Fae I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:32 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Leonidas Fae but he goes by Leo
Birthplace: southern water tribe
Current Residence: southern water tribe
Occupation: He is a hunter. He hunts partially for his families food supply, but mainly for profit.
Element: water.

Pets: none.

Weapons: He prefers to use water bending over any man made weapon. For hunting purposes, he normally uses an icicle spear.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: June 3rd
Blood type: A negative
Hobbies: Hunting and fishing. He also likes to practice water bending.
Quirks: he is sometimes overprotective of his twin sister. He also tends to make sarcastic jokes in awkward situations to ease tension.
Family: He never met his mother because she died during childbirth, and he despises his dad because he was never there for him and sis sister to be a role model and father figure. He also has his twin sister, Alyssandra, whom he is very protective of because she isn't a bender, and cannot defend herself against benders ( in his opinion ). To him, his sister is his best friend, and emotional support.
Character Theme: none

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He has medium length hazelnut brown hair with slightly darker roots
Eyes: slightly square shaped golden grown eyes with lighter yellow streaks
Height: 5'8
Clothes: thick pants that are various shades of white and blue, a belt made of white animal skin, A tribal necklace with three animal teeth, and a white animal skin shirt with blue sleves and back.
Skin: he has a mixture between smooth and rough skin. He has many scars from hunting gone wrong.
Body Type: average height with a thin, yet muscular build.
Image: Leonidas Fae Pq2j37iWkqAD8WwAKM9rewyMpOlXWyzKup1jrtZxTqYr3XD2kzy_37w_W5ujYGSGXauv=s114

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: he is very short-tempered and he gets irritated quite easily. He is also highly impatient, and is only patient while hunting. He tends to easily get into fights due to his short temper, and his twin sister is the only person who can calm him down when he gets angry. Aside from his temper, he is also very sarcastic and loves to joke around, especially with his sister.

Personal Strengths: never gives up, is very emotionally strong, is very protective
Personal Weaknesses: he has no selfpreserverence. He is very short tempered. He tends to jump into situations without thinking
Hamartia: he doesn't normally think before he acts.
Personal Hero: His personal hero is his sister. She has always been there for him, and she has always been his emotional support. His sister is a mother figure to everyone, and tries to help anyone that she can.
Dreams and Ambitions: His life goal is to become a better father than his was.

Likes:  Hunting, fishing, sailing, water bending, basket weaving

Dislikes: Wild animals, one attacked his sister and caused a scar on her shoulder blade. His father. Dark nights. Wars. Earth benders.

Brief History:  Due to the lack of a good father figure, Leo had to step up, and care for his sister. His father always made sure that they hard the necessities such as food and whatnot, but he was never there for emotional support. With the help of his mothers old friend, his sister, Aly, raised him. Because of the lack of authority in their life, Leo, and his sister had to stay strong, and take care of themselves, and each other. In doing so, the two of them only became closer as siblings, and as friends.
As a child, he always wondered what his mother was like. He had heard many stories of her, and she was a very friendly and helpful person, and at the time, his father was the same way. His mother died during childbirth, and his father only grew more and more distant because of that traumatic event. He used to wish every day that his mother could come back somehow, but as he grew older he realized that dreaming of such things is childish, and that it would only cause more pain.
By the time that Leo was thirteen years old, he could waterbend but he still had some issues with it sometimes. He had to quickly learn how to hunt and fish to gain profit for him and his sister, it wasn't easy, and it didn't bring in much money because of the size of the small tribe.
When he became fourteen, he became a better waterbender, but still to this day he has some troubles. He began training in his waterbending skills, and he never stopped.
Back to top Go down
WaterDragon
Novice
Novice
WaterDragon

Leonidas Fae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonidas Fae   Leonidas Fae I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 7:58 pm

Sorry I accidentally posted two of these. My tablet is messing up on me, and I'm tempted to throw the dang thing out of the window sometimes. Anyways, this is the one that I would like to keep
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Leonidas Fae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonidas Fae   Leonidas Fae I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 8:28 pm

No sweat! Very Happy

You're all set. Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

Leonidas Fae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonidas Fae   Leonidas Fae I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leonidas Fae
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-