Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
That guy called Ex I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
That guy called Ex I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
That guy called Ex I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
That guy called Ex I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
That guy called Ex I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
That guy called Ex I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
That guy called Ex I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
That guy called Ex I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
That guy called Ex I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
That guy called Ex 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
That guy called Ex I_vote_lcapThat guy called Ex I_voting_barThat guy called Ex I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
That guy called Ex I_vote_lcapThat guy called Ex I_voting_barThat guy called Ex I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

That guy called Ex

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Experiment 249
Novice
Novice
Experiment 249

That guy called Ex Empty
PostSubject: That guy called Ex   That guy called Ex I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:42 pm

Heya, it's Experiment 249 here. I hopped onto this site today because of a lack of people on the other site I RP on (That I'm not gonna advertise because rules). People call me a rrange of names, some relating to my usernam, some not at all related. But basically, I'm a funny guy, I have an active social life and a job that occasionally make it so I can't post for two days at a time max. Terrible, I know. And uh, well that's it, I can't wait to see what I can do on this site!

A little history, I'm 17, live in Ohio and have a girlfriend who has no idea how to RP. I work as a sort of telemarketer that gives people money and I may have called some of you people on this forum if you're older than 18 and you probably hung up on me. So thanks.

So yeah, hey, I'm Ex (or 249, Ex-kun, X)
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

That guy called Ex Empty
PostSubject: Re: That guy called Ex   That guy called Ex I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:22 pm

If you've ever had a traumatic experience where a person you phoned up made you seriously believe they were a serial murderer or deranged in some way there's a good chance that was me. You're welcome for that.

On a totally unrelated note, hey! I'm PineApocalypse. The site's resident apocalyptic Pineapple, or pine tree. Depends on who you ask.If you feel like role playing hit me up through a PM. I am usually always happy to start more threads, though you'll rarely get more than a post a day from me, so there's that.

Wow. You said so many things. I feel like I should spill out my heart's deepest secrets too. Erm, well Hi. I'm Louis. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach and frisky women (props if you can nail that reference without relying on our Google overlord).

Also in the GMT daytime I am LORD SUPREME of the forum. That's not actually true, but I like to say it. Makes me feel like an achieved, powerful and responsible adult homo sapiens. It's a good feeling.

One thing you absolutely need to know about me is that very little of what I say out of character is to be taken seriously as most of it is complete and utter crap.

Welcome to the forum and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

That guy called Ex Empty
PostSubject: Re: That guy called Ex   That guy called Ex I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:54 pm

Hey, there! I'm the local Tsumi, the official mutated appendage (Or Hand of the Head, if you ask anyone else) of the forum. Very Happy

Welcome to our humble RPG! We've got plenty of members for you to Roleplay with- you just need to ask!
Your next step here, which you probably know, is to make your character! This can be done in the Character Creation Forum.

Hope to see you around! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

That guy called Ex Empty
PostSubject: Re: That guy called Ex   That guy called Ex I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:46 pm

I'm an almost seveteen-year-old in Ohio. Twirls in the wind.
We were destined to be friends, my dear Ex.

And don't believe Tsumi - we all know I'm the real Head of Hands.
Welcome to the Atla: RPG, nonetheless! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

That guy called Ex Empty
PostSubject: Re: That guy called Ex   That guy called Ex I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That guy called Ex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: