Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Heya! ~Kari I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Heya! ~Kari I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Heya! ~Kari I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Heya! ~Kari I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Heya! ~Kari I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Heya! ~Kari I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Heya! ~Kari I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Heya! ~Kari I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Heya! ~Kari I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Heya! ~Kari 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Heya! ~Kari I_vote_lcapHeya! ~Kari I_voting_barHeya! ~Kari I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Heya! ~Kari

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kari Tsubaki
Novice
Novice
Kari Tsubaki

Heya! ~Kari Empty
PostSubject: Heya! ~Kari   Heya! ~Kari I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:23 pm

So I am new here and I hope to be able to have fun. I'm not quite sure how active this site is so I'd hope to make some friends.

My character is Kari Tsubaki and her profile can be found: Here

Rundown
She has amnesia and doesn't remember anything from a certain point in her life. Only 3 things carried over to her during the amnesia: her winged lemur Aira, her air bending, and a golden chain that she wears as a necklace. She lives in a cave by the Western Air Temples and hasn't met a human of any kind. She is very friendly to animals but she will most likely be skittish of whoever she meets at first.

Acquaintances

If you'd like to swoop down and help me with getting her to know people, that'd be great! I'd love to further your plot as well as mine. I am open to suggestions of all kinds and would be okay with planning.

Friends are always welcome and a romantic interest could be there as well. I'd like for there to be one at one point in her life so she's not lonely. ALSO, I'd be interested in anyone wanting to claim her as a family member. She's completely open to that. : )

Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

Heya! ~Kari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya! ~Kari   Heya! ~Kari I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:26 pm

Ye-hello there. I'm Pine, the forum's resident living, talking/typing pineapple. Or pine tree. The bodily envelope I possess depends on the day and the alignment of the stars, and also how you choose to read my name.

If you feel like RPing with your character send me a PM and we can try to plan a quick little thread to get you started. I have a wide variety of characters and I'm sure at least one of them would be able to interact with your character in some way that'd be entertaining.

If you don't want to RP with me other fairly active users on this site I can recommend to you as RPing partners would be: Maybeth, JackyCarver, Deejer210, Mistdrake and Leosan.  All of them except JackyCarver are usually on daily and I have personally RPd with all of them in the past and I'll vouch that they're fun to play with.

Other than that it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I hope I'll see you in an RPing thread in the near future. Have a good one.
Back to top Go down
Kari Tsubaki
Novice
Novice
Kari Tsubaki

Heya! ~Kari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya! ~Kari   Heya! ~Kari I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Thank you so very much for the welcoming. I truly appreciate it. I would love to rp with anyone that will have me, including you if you still want to. I try to be active and I have all my notifications sent to me by email, which reaches my cell phone that is on me at all times. So if and when someone responds to a rp, I will post back shortly. However, keep in mind, I am a manager of a store and might not be able to post as an all day thing. More like a few posts a day or every other day. If that doesn't work for anyone, then I will accept that. I just wanted to put it out there before we began.

Anyways! Let's rp! Shall we message each other or speak directly through here? I have been on many rping sites in my life and know each one is different.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

Heya! ~Kari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya! ~Kari   Heya! ~Kari I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello there miss Tsubaki. Im Kain, some know me by my real name, austin. Whichever you prefer. Anyways I'm not one for introductions so if you ever wanna roleplay, I can in private messages as I dont have an official character yet. I should have one in the coming week though. So message me if your interested Very Happy Hope you have a great time here and make lots of friends!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heya! ~Kari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya! ~Kari   Heya! ~Kari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heya! ~Kari
Page 1 of 1