Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Estella Rosa Yuzuki I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Estella Rosa Yuzuki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Estella Rosa Yuzuki I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Estella Rosa Yuzuki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Estella Rosa Yuzuki I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Estella Rosa Yuzuki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Estella Rosa Yuzuki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Estella Rosa Yuzuki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Estella Rosa Yuzuki I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Estella Rosa Yuzuki 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Estella Rosa Yuzuki I_vote_lcapEstella Rosa Yuzuki I_voting_barEstella Rosa Yuzuki I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Estella Rosa Yuzuki I_vote_lcapEstella Rosa Yuzuki I_voting_barEstella Rosa Yuzuki I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Estella Rosa Yuzuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner
Heavenly Sinner

Estella Rosa Yuzuki Empty
PostSubject: Estella Rosa Yuzuki   Estella Rosa Yuzuki I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:06 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Estella Rosa Yuzuki
    Birthplace: A small Fire nation village
    Current Residence: Estella is currently traveling
    Element: None
    Pets: None
    Weapons: Estella likes to use a retractable spear. It is hand carved from oak wood and hes a rather jagged stone tip. When all the way retracted, it is about five and a half feet. When in its not retracted, it is small enough to fit inside of a bag.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: August 9th
    Blood type: O negative
    Hobbies: Estella likes to fight, relax, make weapons, and sje also enjoys a good book.
    Quirks: Estella has a very girly side, that she NEVER shows
    Family: Her older brother raised her. She never knew her parents.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Estellas hair is long and black. She has it braided on the sides, and the top goes into a Mohawk, while the back travels downward stopping in the middle of her back.
    Eyes: Estellas eyes are medium sized cloudy grey orbs, that shimmer when the light hits just right.
    Height: 5'8"
    Clothes: Estella wares a red bikini like top, and a small red jacket over it that comes down to her navel. Her pants are also a dark red, and they cling to her ankles, and are slightly baggy util they hit her toned hips where they cling to her skin. This is all accompanied by a pair of dark red ballet shoes.
    Skin: Estella has soft milky skin, that when in battle she covers in blood red paints as a war symbol.
    Body Type: She has a toned body. She has a medium sized but, she does not attract to much attention, but you can tell she is all about battle.
    Image:Estella Rosa Yuzuki Ad7006553712a9547f6dc928642373ce

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Estella is a rather... Unique person. She is incredibly violent and vicious when in battle. Outside of battle, she is sarcastic and very authoritative. She is quick to put her opinion into something and can also be very stubborn. On a lighter side of her, she is a great advice giver and when you get her friendship, you will have it forever. Her loyalty can prove to be a great asset with her warrior like exterior.
    On the outside Estella proves to be a very strong and very powerful person. Yet inside herself she faces a battle. She feels that if she were to assert her emotions, she would be showing weakness. She hates to show weakness, and she likes to be alone. This makes her seem selfish and perhaps even conceded.
    Personal Strengths: Estella is strong, Independent, and very trust worthy.
    Personal Weaknesses:Estella does not trust easily, and she is a little to aggressive. She also has an issue considering peoples feeling, if they think differently than her.
    Hamartia: Estellas one fatal flaw, is that she has given up on herself and on almost everyone around her.
    Personal Hero: Her personal hero was her brother
    Dreams and Ambitions: Her life goal is to become a great fire kingdom warrior.

Fire
    Reading
    Traveling
    Nature

Dislikes: Pointless fights
    Arrogance
    Pests
    Spiders
    People who are too peppy (Secretly she likes them)

Brief History: Estella grew up in a small fire nation village. She was raised by her older brother Mizuki. Her small village was known for raising the best fire nation warriors, but also the most pushed around women. Years passed and Estella was treated like a dog. She despised every minute of it, so she trained. She trained until she was just as good as any man, and eventually she was the best.
    Men and women both feared and admired her. She was so courageous and yet so kind. That was until her last battle. On the day of her last battle, something went terribly wrong, and almost Estella did not survive. She went back to her village wounded, and more than 75 percent of his warriors gone. She felt so ashamed, and so lost. Once better, Estella has since left her village, and is now traveling solo.

Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Estella Rosa Yuzuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Estella Rosa Yuzuki   Estella Rosa Yuzuki I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:12 am

Approved.

I notice your list of characters is growing. Why not make a Character List?

To do this, merely post your list here: https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com/f292-character-lists
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

Estella Rosa Yuzuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: