Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kumori Saigo. [WiP] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kumori Saigo. [WiP] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kumori Saigo. [WiP] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kumori Saigo. [WiP] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kumori Saigo. [WiP] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kumori Saigo. [WiP] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kumori Saigo. [WiP] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kumori Saigo. [WiP] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kumori Saigo. [WiP] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kumori Saigo. [WiP] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kumori Saigo. [WiP] I_vote_lcapKumori Saigo. [WiP] I_voting_barKumori Saigo. [WiP] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kumori Saigo. [WiP] I_vote_lcapKumori Saigo. [WiP] I_voting_barKumori Saigo. [WiP] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kumori Saigo. [WiP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apex
Novice
Novice
Apex

Kumori Saigo. [WiP] Empty
PostSubject: Kumori Saigo. [WiP]   Kumori Saigo. [WiP] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:32 pm

Kumori Saigo. [WiP] Setai10

|BASICS|
Name: Kumori Saigo.
-Alias: Silhouette, Shady.
Birthplace: Dark Bender State of the Vermilion Dragon Empire.
Current Residence: Vermillion Dragon Empire.
Element: Dark.
Pets: Su [Crow].
Spoiler:
Su is an average, jet black crow tamed by Kumori. The crow hung around Kumori's neighborhood looking for food, and hasn't left his side since he fed it one day. It obeys Kumori, but other than listening to him, is simply a crow.
Weapons: Kage [Hilt].
Spoiler:
Kage is nothing more than a sword hilt. It has been passed down Kumori's family for generations, even back when the Dark Nation was still around. It is made from a very hard material, what appears to be bone of some sort. The wielder of said hilt can channel their element into the hilt and make a sort of elemental sword. No blade properly fits the hilt.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 1/22
Blood type: O-.
Hobbies:
Quirks:
Family:

• Kurei Sumire (Father, 47).

Character Theme: The Shadow.

|APPEARANCE|
Unmasked:
Hair: Kumori's hair is darker than crow feathers. It flows in different directions and has quite the length and volume.
Eyes: Kumori's eyes are a solid obsidian.
Height: 6'2"
Clothes: Kumori's attire consists of mainly two outfits. The first is a thick long-sleeved black tunic, lined in a silky white material. Sometimes attached to this tunic are two decorative samurai articles that serve no purpose and are only usually worn along with his mask. For pants he wears all black ones, cutoff right under the shin and replaced with the same silky white material on his tunic. He has two pairs of sandals, black and navy blue. There is another version of his tunic which has a higher collar, and yet another variation that is sleeveless. This is his more casual attire. The second outfit he wears is more of a traditional one. He wears white under clothes, and a sleeveless black vest. He wears a collared cape like jacket over this, and a kimono like finish for his bottoms. Kumori likes to wear gloves, whether is be simple cutoff ones for his second outfit, or full out ones for his regular or masked attire. His masked attire is his plain first outfit, but accompanied by a black and crimson hooded cape. This matches his mask, which overall is black, but rippled with blood colored paint. Replacing traditional mask holes is a '+' like carving so he can see and speak more clearly. To conceal his hair he wears a skin tight head mask, revealing only his face (which his mask covers). It is made of hard porcelain, giving it good resistance to physical and chemical damage (such as erosion).
Skin: Kumori's skin is a paler tone. On his left pectoral, he has a completely black, three legged crow tattoo.
Body Type: Slightly above average muscular build.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: .
Personal Strengths:
Personal Weaknesses: .
Hamartia: Pride.
Personal Hero: Father.
Dreams and Ambitions:
  • Bending
  • Women
  • Fighting
  • Explosions
  • Dumplings