Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Drago's Training - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Drago's Training - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDrago's Training - Page 2 I_voting_barDrago's Training - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Drago's Training - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDrago's Training - Page 2 I_voting_barDrago's Training - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Drago's Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Drago's Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Drago began a series of flamboyant moves, rounding them off with what he seemed to think was a witty quip. “That is.... not a combo. That is not even close to a combo. Please, for both our sakes, forget these largely flamboyant moves. During that attack, the monkey could have countered a hundred different ways, not to mention that doing that more than once would, likely, exhaust you. Most of the flames you produced had no function- they were just there to be flashy. We will work more on Combos later, when we have covered the rest of the basics.

For now, we will cover a more important matter. Simply put, you rely too heavily on your bending. Bending, especially Firebending, will suck your strength out, until you pass out. Now, inevitably, there will be combat scenarios in which you are unable to bend. In these scenarios, you would be completely useless, without the proper combat techniques. So, for the next 24 hours, starting now, you are not allowed to Firebend. Doing so will result in my bash-monkey chi-blocking you.

So, bodily combat. Thankfully, you appear to already know how to punch and kick. However, your body has many more points that you can exploit, to fluidly move from one move to the next. We’ll start incredibly simple; punch the monkey twice. Following this, grab the back of his neck, with both of your hands, jump, and simultaneously jab with your knee, and use your hands to make sure his head stays where it needs to. Please, do not add anything flashy- the bigger things will come when you have shown mastery of the basic elements of combat.”
Itami said. He couldn’t help but feel a bit apprehensive- after all, it had been a long time since he had trained a pupil. While his training would be rough (plus the fact that Itami was not exactly the easiest person to get along with), it would certainly be worth it, as Itami happened to know a few forbidden fire techniques. While he could not utilize them himself, he could certainly teach them to Drago, if he continued to show promise.

Having said this, the monkey picked himself up, drank a green liquid, and readied himself for bashing once more.

“Also, we will only be covering the basics, for the next several days. When you are ready for more advanced training, contact me in the upper ring of Ba Sing Se.” Itami added.

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:34 pm

Drago smiled , the curse mark now was now now an inch more on his face as if it was spreading at a slow rate, “you know I did that just I can release some energy of what the  curse mark was giving me, if I don’t I have a very bad feeling I might go on a rampage, what looked as if I was doing it to be flashy was a way to control the amount of energy I was getting,” he said giving a grin.
Drago didn’t notice the curse mark spreading to his arm,  when he looked at the bash monkey  and started running  at his. He punched his twice  in the face using the face hand then he jumped and sent his knee to the man’s face hitting his temples then sent a flipkick to the man’s chin.
The curse mark started to slowly turn a light shade of yellow.
Drago repeated the previous attack twice, each time faster and more powerful than the last, and with each time time the curse mark turned more to the color gold.  When he noticed it he was surprised, “this never happened to me before” he said to himself.
Drago didn’t feel any different,he didn’t feel more energy nor was he having a change in mood. So what was going on with the curse mark? “itami, I think I’m having a small problem with my curse mark,” he said , “even though it might be nothing I’m not going to take chances, with anyone not even the man.”
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:27 pm

First, the boy attempted to explain away his actions. He stated that his flashy move was to “control the amount of energy he was getting”. Regardless of his reasons, there were millions of better ways to have done that. Itami was no stranger to energy buildups- he, himself, often had to release excess energy to make sure he didn’t have a breakdown.

Finally, The boy did as he was told. He executed the combo well, repeating it several times, moving faster each time. “Well done. I see you added a small twist to it. That kind of twist is very welcome in the world of self-defense, but, regardless of your continued reasoning, I can guarantee there will be a time in which exclusively martial combat will be necessary.”

Following this statement, Drago stated that he was having a problem with his curse mark, and did not want to take chances. Itami sighed. “Very well. We will journey to an underground lake, the entrance to which is about fifteen miles from here, through the forest. In there, you can let off all the energy you’d like, without endangering anyone. We can reach it within an hour, on horseback. I’d say firebend yourself there, but chi expenditure may serve to stimulate this… “curse-mark” even further. Alternatively, I have an emergency task force at the ready, if you feel you cannot control it until then, though the procedure of being contained will not be pleasant.

Lake or Containment; It’s your choice.”
Itami said.

His bash-monkey was already in the process of sending out a standby signal to Itami’s task force, and gathering horses. No matter what choice Drago made, it would be carried out promptly. Ah, the beauty of hardworking peons.

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:31 am

Drago looked at Itami for a while, he thought for a short anount of time, “ I said I don’t feel any different the problem is this never happened to me before,” his eyes started glowing a light shade of gold, “and I don’t know what is going to happen, and I don’t want to trouble you nor anyone else with this,” he said, “however I don’t want my training to be disrupted by this curse mark of mine.” He closed his eyes and tried forcing the curse mark to go away, all he did was take away the gold color from it, which was normal for him after another fifteen minute he removed it completely except a bit on the right side of his face.
He then looked at Itami, “I guess I took care of that, can we continiue our training?” he said giving a grin drago felt a small boost of energy since he absorbed the curse mark back into him, “ what do you want me to do now?”
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:54 pm

Well, that was anticlimactic.

Itami raised his hand, making a series of signals, indicating that the threat had been dealt with. The boy seemed more confident, and less tired, now. “Very well, then. We will cover the last of the basics of today's lesson, and then move on to tomorrow's lesson.

The next, and final, basic lesson is Stealth. Stealth is, as many people are unaware, more than just staying unseen. Stealth is about covering one's tracks. If you leave behind evidence, and are later found out, you were not stealthy enough. In short, Stealth is the art of remaining Anonymous. Now, I have taken the liberty of establishing a target for you to kill, to test your current abilities, and build on them. He is not one of my employees, and thus, is under no obligation to go easy on you. He is an escaped convict, imprisoned for the murder of sixteen families.  I had originally planned to execute him myself, but, you appeared at a convenient time. He has been somewhere within this city, I do not know where, and promised his freedom, if he can survive until dawn of tomorrow. He is not allowed to hide within buildings, or leave the city. Should he attempt to do so, he will be executed on the spot, and you will be notified. Spare him no mercy- if he is given his freedom, he will likely go on to murder again.

The man is large, brutish-looking, with a brownish skin-tone. He is currently wearing a bright green body-suit. His hair is long and ragged, having faded to a black color, due to time spent in prison. Also, he is a Firebender, and may attempt to fight you, if you are seen. That is all the description you will be given. You are permitted to find and kill him by any means necessary, as long as it ends with complete termination. Kill as few innocents as possible, for your own sake, and above all, do not be seen. Also, you may not bend, though you are permitted to use your weapons, if you are able to locate them. Your weapons have been separated from my own, and have been placed on a random rooftop, within a mile of here. Along with your weapons, you will find a gift, from me: A retractable wrist-blade, made by one of my craftsman. The time is 6 PM; you have 12 hours to find this man and eliminate him. Good luck, and happy hunting!”

Saying this, Itami gestured toward the city.

You may begin.”

Itami's Gift:
Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 1:42 pm

Drago gave a grin, “alirght, if you said a rebel or any other type that is thought to be a killer, without concrete proof I would have denied. But it looks like that man is a killer to the heart, so I will accept this challenge.” He looked at the light state capital and gulped, “ it’s a huge area to find one single person…alright I should get started,” he was just about to fire flames out of his legs but remembered he can’t use bending. He ran towards the city and climbed a roof top and quietly jumped from roof top to roof top then he stumbled over a chest, he looked at it then remembered that Itami said his chest filled with his belongings will be on a random roof top, he opened it and found a his belongings, but only took the hidden blade. He ran and found the inn he slept two nights ago, he usually keeps the room reserved for him, he jumped into it and changed his clothes to a civilian, and wore a golden brown wig, he was good at changing his looks since everyone thinks he always wear his black uniform, it’s a thought he takes advantage of. He jumped out of his room and onto the roof without anyone hearing him, not seeing. he jumped to a dark alley and walked out of it casually. Itami said not to be seen, but he will be hiding in plain sight. He had the hidden blade connected to his right arm, and was ready to kill the man in one shot. He knew where to hit if he finds the killer. He continued walking and found a man like Itami described to him, but in all places to stay hidden the man chose next to the light palace?!

The man was walking around a bit afraid, he knew that if Itami found him he would he dead meat, so he tried staying hidden in the last place a person might try looking for him. Drago got an idea and walked back to his reserved room and changed his clothes of one of an old man, the clothes were of a begger with a fake white beard and hair and put some dirt on his face so he couldn’t see the age of his face. He also wore a hat and a old wooden staff. It was the perfect disguise; looks were deceiving especially to one who knew how to change it. He walked out of the inn; the owner was a bit confused, but thought that it might have been someone he forgot about. He continued walking slowly and weakly, pretending the age has got him. He then met the killer next to the palace, drago changed his voice, “excuse me son, can you help me bring some baggage to my house please,” he said in a weak yet calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Drago took off to find his his target. As soon as he was out of range, Itami turned toward his bash monkey. “Thank you for your services- here's a little extra, for dealing with the boy's cavalier attitude.” Itami said, handing the man his monthly pay, plus a hundred extra gold coins. “Aw, thanks, Master Itami. I'll make good use of it.” the monkey said, before returning to his day job, as a bartender for a joint nearby.

“The rest of you, come with me. I've got a separate task force that will be monitoring the boy, and making sure he stays alive, during his trip to Ba Sing Se. As I understand it, if he encounters any kind of threat between here or there, as he is now, he'll likely just throw himself at it, and hope it gets bored with him. Also, i'll need that box with my weapons in it.” Itami said.

The box was given to him, and he retrieved his weapons. “Many thanks. Now, let us prepare the next leg of the training- physical training.”

As Drago went about his stealth mission, Itami and his underlings would prepare an obstacle course- for the next few days, he would be teaching Drago how to climb. How to use the smallest crevices to his advantage, and how to distribute his weight, to prevent falling, and not having to use only your arms to do so.

It was gonna be a long couple of days, for both of them.

[Exit topic]

Back to top Go down
Leosan
Rookie
Rookie
Leosan

PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 8:22 am

Drago’s custom did work, he did look weak and skinny and the ripped clothes made him look a bit poor, because the convict looked at him, “sorry old man but I can’t get caught by the rebels . drago used his realistic old man voice, “ but a man like me can’t hold all of these jars,” he said showing him three clay jars fled with water, “at least just bring it to the opening of my house, your strong and,” drago started coughing to make it more realistic, “sorry my age is coming to me …”
The convict looked at “old man” drago, “what will there be for me?” he asked.
Drago replied, “I’ll give you a few silver coins, if you help me,  he took three coins out of his pockets.
The convicted looked at the coins, and some form of greed appeared in his face, “alright where is your house?”
Drago replied again using his fake voice, “its somewhere around here, not that far.”
The convict nodded as drago started walking, he knew what the convicted man was thinking, he knew he wanted to kill the old man, which was himself, to get the rest of the money. The convict took the jars and followed him. He walked into a deserted path inside the capital, this area not many people go to since the building are degrading, only the real poor people go there, however he knew this and took advantage of it. He continued walking until there was a loud barking of dogs... hungry stray dogs, drago got a small evil idea, there was a small pack maybe four or five. The convicte walked in front of him, “don’t worry old man I’ll take-” before he finished, drago thrusted the hidden blade into the back of his neck and the convict fell down dead. drago ran away fast just as the dogs came, attacking and ripping up the body of the convict, he went to one of the guard and told him about a group of ravage dogs attacking his friend, however when the guards did come they only saw a ripped up body and only his armor was left and a pile of blood and bones. Meanwhile he went back to the training ground and burned the clothes… not using bending, he never used the same costume twice during a mission.
[END TOPIC]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drago's Training   Drago's Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drago's Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2