Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Anyone willing to play with a newb? 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_vote_lcapAnyone willing to play with a newb? I_voting_barAnyone willing to play with a newb? I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_vote_lcapAnyone willing to play with a newb? I_voting_barAnyone willing to play with a newb? I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Anyone willing to play with a newb?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMoJo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
TheMoJo

Anyone willing to play with a newb? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone willing to play with a newb?   Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:07 am

Looking for a topic to start in, might create one, but need people to play with. So anyone willing to help a newb to this site get up on his feet, would be appreciated. Got one character thus far, so yeah, pm or reply if interested.
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to play with a newb?   Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:23 am

I'm always free and willing to start something. Any particular things you'd want to RP?
Back to top Go down
TheMoJo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
TheMoJo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to play with a newb?   Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Probably going to start with something along the lines of wandering around the rest of the fire nation territory. Most likely starting in one of the main cities where my character can get lost as hell after spending most of his young short life living at the nations avatar temple.
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to play with a newb?   Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Sounds good. May I suggest my character Zesh Suassen for this particular scenario? He's a travelling scholar/healer.
Back to top Go down
TheMoJo
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
TheMoJo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to play with a newb?   Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:49 pm

That will work fine.
Back to top Go down
PineApocalypse
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
PineApocalypse

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to play with a newb?   Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 11:29 pm

I will leave you to start this thing up then. I'm a little busy right now (and it is 4:30am here, not my best time for creative thinking if I'm entirely honest). You can start it wherever you want, the advantage of using Zesh is that he goes quite literally everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to play with a newb?   Anyone willing to play with a newb? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone willing to play with a newb?
Page 1 of 1