Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapKanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_voting_barKanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapKanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_voting_barKanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guru
Novice
Novice
Guru

Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P)   Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:21 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Kanu Whitebane
    Birthplace: Souther Water Tribe
    Current Residence: Southern Water tribe
    Element: Water (And I hope for him to learn ice after a while)
    Pets: Direwolf (Will create another app for him after)
    Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P) 1418152
    Weapons: Kanu wears a belt bearing two eqxuisite daggers, forged and decorated by his fathers father. The blades are 8 inches long and bear  shining pearl handles, decorated with water tribe patterns. They are designed to be thrown, to slash and for close quarter combat. They are made from high quality steel and can withstand almost any amount of weathering.

Birthday: Year 711 AO
    Hobbies: Kanu was always a skilled hunter, though living in the southern water tribe he'd scarcely come across worthwhile prey, but he made due.
    He would also practice his bending daily, in a manic fashion. He lived to bend, and sharpened his skills daily. He was no master though, they claimed he was to reckless and headstrong when he applied to teach new recruits and soldiers in the art of water bending.
    Quirks: Kanu cared more for his direwolf than he had ever another person. He cherished that animal and it's ferociousness. The animal was also more loyal than any man he had ever known. In dark times like these loyalty is hard to come by.
    Family: Kanu was born from Kitta Whitesbain, a healer who had fallen in love with a hunter named Maran. They reared Kanu with love and affection, but also groomed him to be tough, and self sufficent.
    At the age of 12, his mother went missing from the village where he was born. His father became distraught  and set off after her, never to return again. Kanu spent the remainder of his life exploring the surrounding areas for his family,or god forbid there bodies. He has never let go of that memory, certiant that something more sinister than a freak snowstorm or ice pits occured, he still looks, and vows to find them before he dies.
    Character Theme:

Kanu is a tall, stocky man. He has a chiselled, handsome face and sports jet black hair, when unkempt and unruly gives a handsome effect. His eyes are an ice cold blue, with flecks of snow white mixed in.  Kanu is muscular in stature.
    Hair: Kanu's hair is a black as dark as night, it's usually unkempt but never reaches below his ears.
    Eyes: His eyes are an ice blue, with flecks of snow mixed within,giving his eyes a bright, peaceful glow.
    Height: 6'1
    Clothes: Kanu usually dons leather breastplates and elbow plates ect. It is more so out of need for warmth as the leather is a brilliant insulator, and he is always seen sporting his father ice blue robe, which bears the patterns of the water tribe and the words 'Honor and pride' sewn into the back.
    Skin: Kanus skin is generally smooth, except for a long scrape on his back, which was gained in a hunting mishap.
    Body Type:He's a stocky man, and can hold his own, but he's no bodybuilder. Sure, he's got some muscle but he's nowhere near bodybuilding standards.
    Image: )

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Kanu is a hard man to be blunt. He would rarely show a smile, laugh or just look generally happy. The only time he'd look happy is when his wolf or himself caught a nice kill. Kanu see's life as a journey, a test, a time for heroes to be created and destroyed. Kanu is not excactley a good person, yet he is honorable. He may not always fight for the right side, but once he fights for you he is yours. His loyalty is knows no bounds, similar to his pet.
    He can be cold when need be, and shows little interest in love, but deep down longs for it.

Personal Strengths: Skilled bender
                                        Good close combat fighter
                                        Great hunter so can be self sustainable
                                        Very loyal
                                        Can do what is needed

Personal Weaknesses: Reckless and headstrong in fights.
    Has little interest in talk, would rather fight which leads him to end up in alot of dire situations.
    Low stamina, tires easy.

Hamartia: His honor. Kanu will never turn down a challenge, duel whatever. He may know he will perish in the attempt, but he will never stand down. He mistakes his own pride for honour.
    Personal Hero:
    Dreams and Ambitions: To teach bending to upcoming warriors .

Peace and quiet
    Loyalty
    Friendship.(A quiet, but deep kind)
    Bending

Dislikes: Noise
    Crowds

Brief History: (2 paragraph minimum.)
Back to top Go down

Kanu Whitesbane (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-