Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Rusty me... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Rusty me... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Rusty me... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Rusty me... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Rusty me... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Rusty me... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Rusty me... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Rusty me... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Rusty me... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Rusty me... 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Rusty me... I_vote_lcapRusty me... I_voting_barRusty me... I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Rusty me...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

Rusty me... Empty
PostSubject: Rusty me...   Rusty me... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Rusty me... 00009d78_medium

|BASICS|
    Name: Madame Willow Li
    Birthplace: Kyoshi Island
    Current Residence: Ba Sing Se
    Occupation:  Madame Willow is a famous author but she desires a high rank.
    Element: Earth
    Pets:
    Weapons:

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 12th Spring
    Blood type: Unknown
    Hobbies: Earth Sculpting, Traveling & Teaching
    Quirks: Madame Willow carries a birthmark in the shape of a monkey.
    Family: No family members are known besides her child from her previous marriage.
    Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:  Her hair use to be silky and long, but after her years as a concubine, it is roughly cut and uneven. You'll never see it down because of the hair in the back that is slowly growing back.
    Eyes: Her eyes are beautifully narrow and describe to be light brown like a princess's. It may be her best feature and what she is known for.
    Height: 5'10

Clothes: A long silk robe, gold and other extraordinary colors are weaved through it. The robe's sleeves are long to hide her man-ish hands, although they are small, her fingers are hard and rough.

Skin: Her skin was once tan and creamy but now it is rough and scared. Willow's skin is always covered in makeup and she feels as if she will never reveal herself.

Image:

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality:  Willow is mentally strong. Her bending is pretty impressive but would be nothing without her mental thinking. She is highly intelligent and frankly the best when it comes to tactics and strategies. Willow may not seem like it, but she is a happy person. Her soul is always high. She is Brave and Heroic, yet she is calm and lady-like. You can simply compare her to a fair queen. The poems written about her are true, she is a great friend and a bad enemy.

Personal Strengths: Besides her bending and knowledge on the battlefield, Willow was not given a lot of strengths, sadly.

Personal Weaknesses: Her temper can easily explode, especially when it comes to her family safety. Which Comes to her second weakness; her child. Her safety is always on Willow's mind. Her bending is a substitute for her body strength, unlike other earthbenders she is weaker than the earth she stands on. Her heart can sometimes get the very best of her too. She is also quick to judge.

Willow is a strong motherly figure. But only to people she feels need a gentle touch. Her motherly instincts are only shown to a duck that can't find it's way to the pond. Willow is modest and humble. She is also thoughtful, she thinks way too much on somethinh especially little things.

Hamartia: Willow's trust issues. Cautiously she will warm up but it is very hard. Being antisocial and only communicating to the people that owned her has stretched her trust. She always say, "Being around fire can be very scary, it will either burn you or warm you.
    Personal Hero: Her grandmother, she proved that women can do just about anything.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Willow would love to build a rich and successful city where Intelligence, Art and Literacy stands strong and anything bad in her eyes is outlawed.
    Likes: The idea of more women rulers, gossip, Art and Literature, sculpting.
    Dislikes: Beggars, Idiotic wars, Shallow painters and taxes.
    Brief History: Kee Li was a lazy man who like to be called a beggar. He'd do anything and everything, which is how he worked his wife to death and sold his child when she was,only a young girl. Yes, he sold his young child as a concubine to a rich fire Bender he owed dept too. Willow was the young girls name and she was used to bathe and wash the man's wives and children. She cleaned and even cooked at times. The unloved child lived a life of hell. During the nights she was given the opportunity by a paid servant to learn. In the little time the servant was around, Willow was taught to read and write, she was taught about the outside world she was not allowed to visit. When the servant was fired for practically hiding his family in the firebender's own house, Willow grasped onto her knowledge and tried to keep it. She almost lost it.

As Willow got older two things happened; she became extraordinarily beautiful and found her earth bending. With the help of another concubine, Willow was able to learn the basics. The firebender she was basically enslaved to fell in love with her beauty and almost gave in to her. Practically ruled by his own family he tried to keep his love for her bottled up. But he still bought what she desired and for awhile Willow took advantage of it. She had him buy her all types of books that made her intelligence and even bending grow stronger. Working during the day, she learned to bend at night.

The wife finally found out and although she didn't confront Willow or her husband, she would do some pretty harsh stuff for what Willow thought was no reason. She burned half of Willow's long beautiful hair and scarred her skin with different poisons and plants. The firebender lost his passion for Willow and treated her the way he did before. By the time Willow was twenty her belly was swelling and she gave birth to a girl she name Jasmine, which is the flower Willow compared her daughter too. It dawned on her that her daughter needed a better life and after a brutal battle, she gained her freedom and ran back to her homeland where she lived in a shack.

In this shack, some of the greatest books were made. A Blossom Tree to Die was a book that was first to become famous. The book targeted young girls and protested against the fact that there were more men in an army than women. Kyoshi's loyalty was another great one which talked about her grandmother who recently died. Her grandmother started out as a Kyoshi warrior but soon migrated to a General, as a general she taught the men she directed like she would the Kyoshi's.  Her last book was one protesting against Housewives and their constant hiding behind their house walls, thus book shot through the walls and gave Willow enough Money to last her years. She moved to Ba Sing Se but sent her daughter to the fire nation Capitol where she would be taught to be a fire Bender and a music talent. In Ba Sing Se, she had bought a large home that held peasant women and their children too.

Back to top Go down

Rusty me... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rusty me...   Rusty me... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Approved:D very well done, i enjoyed reading her app very much ^^
Back to top Go down

Rusty me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: