Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
thedark1s first character I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
thedark1s first character I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
thedark1s first character I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
thedark1s first character I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
thedark1s first character I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
thedark1s first character I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
thedark1s first character I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
thedark1s first character I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
thedark1s first character I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
thedark1s first character 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
thedark1s first character I_vote_lcapthedark1s first character I_voting_barthedark1s first character I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
thedark1s first character I_vote_lcapthedark1s first character I_voting_barthedark1s first character I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

thedark1s first character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thedark1
Novice
Novice
thedark1

thedark1s first character Empty
PostSubject: thedark1s first character   thedark1s first character I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:06 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Monaq Ching
Birthplace: Fire Nation Colonies
Current Residence: Deep in the Fire Nation woods
Occupation: He's a runaway, and tries to make money off of his paintings
Element: Fire
Pets: Mally, the baby Dragon
Weapons: Magic Fire Torch and a bow and arrow

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: June 9
Blood type: Negative
Hobbies: Painting
Quirks: One red eye and on black eye
Family: His Parents, who abused him, so he ran away
Character Theme: Monster by Skillet

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He has black hair with a touch of purple that covers his red eye
Eyes: Ones red, ones black and they are kinda small
Height: about 5'9
Clothes: Wears red and black a lot, also a gold medallion that was his grandfathers
Skin: His skin is pale and smooth
Body Type: He is very musular since he ran away and has been living on his own

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: He is a brave strong young man who knows how to take care of himself. He comes off as someone that u dont wanna mess with but he can really be nice. However he does have some serious anger issues and if u get on his bad side, all hell will be unleashed on u
Personal Strengths: His stregnth, muscles, and his anger can help in a fight
Personal Weaknesses: His anger also may cause him to destroy things on accident
Hamartia: Its too hard for him to let go of the past
Personal Hero: He looks up to Zuko
Dreams and Ambitions: To let go of the past and live a happy life, also to be famous for his artwork

Likes: Animals, his paintings, Zuko, Firebending, and his friends in the village

Dislikes: His parents, Animal cruelty, people who bother him based on appearence, when people are judged based on looks in general

Brief History: Monaq Ching was born in the Fire Nation Colonies. His most prized possession was his grandfathers gold medallion which he wore all the time. His parents grew abusive toward him because he wanted to be an artist, not a Fire Bending wrestler, which could make them a lot of money. At age 12 he ran away to the woods near a small Fire Nation village, where he befriended Danora, a dark water bender who lives in the Fire Nation to study the history of Avatar Roku. Monaq stays in the forest not telling anyone, not even Danora of his past. He befriends the animals in the woods and keeps a baby dragon as a pet. He uses fire bending, a fire torch stolen from as parents, as well as a bow and arrow taken from his parents he protects himself from enemys. He tries to make money in town off of his paintings, and has violent anger issues which helps him in fights

Last edited by thedark1 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thedark1s first character   thedark1s first character I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: thedark1s first character   thedark1s first character I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 12:21 am

Un'proved. Sorry, but you're only allowed to have two elements. You'll have to take one of those off.

EDIT- Post here once you've made the edits.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: thedark1s first character   thedark1s first character I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:52 pm

So, you neglected to post, but I see you've made the edits.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thedark1s first character   thedark1s first character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thedark1s first character
Page 1 of 1