Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tevvin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tevvin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tevvin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tevvin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tevvin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tevvin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tevvin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tevvin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tevvin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tevvin 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tevvin I_vote_lcapTevvin I_voting_barTevvin I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tevvin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazin
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kazin

Tevvin Empty
PostSubject: Tevvin   Tevvin I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:43 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Tevvin Cazera
    Birthplace: Vermillion Dragon Empire
    Current Residence: Same location
    Element: Fire

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Jan 13
    Blood type: O+
    Hobbies: Often can be found lighting random fires around the city, tries to not get caught.
    Quirks: Somewhat afraid of fire, and will go out of his way to avoid other firebenders.
    Family: Meylee Cazera (mother, deceased) Neroman Cazera (father, unknown)
    Character Theme: I wanna Rock 'n Roll all night by KISS

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Short cropped in the front, but he wears it longer in the back, as it goes down past his shoulders, an the right side is shorter do him having burned it by accident. His hair is Dark Brown or Black depends on the light.
    Eyes: He has Red-ish Brown eyes like most of the firbenders, however, his right eye is darker than his left.
    Height: He's about 5' 4", adding to the appearance that he is 13 instead of 15.
    Clothes: He wears a red and orange vest designed to look like flames are covering it. his pants are tied near the ankles to keep them from getting caught on anything, and the right knee has a dark green patch on it, which clashes with the dark red.
    Skin: Dark tan covering his arms and face, his right arm is slightly darker, hinting at the face that he might have gotten burned a little in the past.
    Body Type: He's skinny yet fit, and well in shape.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Tevvin is the kind of guy every father wants his daughter to date. Honest, kind, respectable, however he is prone to being rash and acting on impulse. He easily angered, and even though he has a fear of fire, he will go out of his way to protect someone he cares about with his bending. He also is prone to moments of humor, and often cracks jokes around his friends.
    Personal Strengths: He never backs down from a promise.
    Personal Weaknesses: He has a fear of fire, and wont go near other known benders. He is known to be susceptible to any ploy to use him.
    Hamartia: his fear of fire keeps him from bending at times, which also keeps him from mastering firebending.
    Personal Hero: The Emperor, he can be found watching his speeches and following him if he comes to the main city.
    Dreams and Ambitions: He dreams about being the Emperor someday, and hopes he will find out where his father is.

Likes: He likes to spend time with kids, often teaching younger benders the basics. He likes to spend time sneaking around and finding anything he can collect. He likes collecting random things. He can often be found at the beach, doing his two other likes, tanning and collecting sand.

Dislikes: Fire, to the point of being deathly afraid of it. When a friend betrays him. People who interrupt his collecting. Anyone who insults him.

Brief History: His Mother died when he was young, and when he was 13 his father disappeared. He used to experiment with fire as a child, but when he found his mother on fire and dead one day, he became deathly afraid of fire, thinking he had done it and not remembered it. Not long later, he witnessed his father being captured, and managed to free him.
    He believes he is the reason for his father disappearing, because he was barely 13 when he found he had left. He only remains in the city because he knows it well enough to find everything he needs. He will occasionally do odd jobs for money and then donate the money to help those who don't have things, even though he might not at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Tevvin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tevvin   Tevvin I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:55 am

Could you make the personality just a few sentences longer? Is that okay? :p
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Tevvin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: