Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_vote_lcapShi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_voting_barShi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_vote_lcapShi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_voting_barShi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuzuki
Novice
Novice

Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG Empty
PostSubject: Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG   Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:32 am

Hello! We are a new site, and we just opened up, literally, today so we are looking for new members. Smile

Shi Rekkoku

The Story Thus Far:
Avatar Aang was only twelve years old when he awoke from his hundred year sleep in an ice burg in the South Pole. He mastered the elements of air, water, earth and fire and defeated the Fire Lord Ozai, bringing peace to the four nations.

That was over 300 years ago.

Since then, many Avatars have come and gone, each leaving their own mark on the world and keeping things in balance. It was a time of great peace and prosperity, and the four nations lived together in harmony once more. Tranquility seemed to be eternal... but it abruptly ended.

Six years ago, the peace was disturbed and conflict began to rise between each nation. The Fire Nation was blaming the Earth Kingdom for stealing supplies. The Water Tribesman were blaming the Fire Nation for their food supply diminishing. The Earth Kingdom was accusing both the Water Tribe and the Fire Nation for the decrease in their economy. The conflict rose to a full fledged war within a year, and no one was sure who started the war. One thing that every nation knew, however, was that the Fire Nation was the one who started the attack. Following the Fire Nation’s lead, the Water Tribe and the Earth Kingdom began their attack. The Air Nomads so far have been successful in staying separate from the war, as violence was not a part of the monk teachings. Their temples spanned the various continents and prevented them from choosing a side. The mountains served as a natural fortress for the Air Nomads. The Avatar, master of all four elements, was the only one who could return peace to the four nations ...

But she is no where to be found.

Shi Rekkoku awaits!
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG   Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:56 am

I joined. What spots do you have open? I was thinking about making an airbender, but I am not sure what age to make him.
Back to top Go down
Yuzuki
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG   Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:42 pm

Right now we have all spots open!

You can make any age bender, as long as their bending matches their age. It's not really set in the cannon world, so we have no cannon characters open, its basically all new characters so those who haven't had a chance to watch the show can participate.
Back to top Go down
Akemi
Novice
Novice
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG   Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 am

NOO y cant the avatar be a water bender or an earth bender this time and can i be someone
Back to top Go down
Akemi
Novice
Novice
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG   Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:31 am

what is the website

Back to top Go down
Yuzuki
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG   Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:37 am

Hello Akemi!

The website is:

http://shirekkoku.proboards.com/index.cgi?

It is basically a RP where we stray from the cannon so those who do not know the show as well can participate.
Back to top Go down
Akemi
Novice
Novice
Akemi

PostSubject: Re: Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG   Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:02 am

good i made a character just earlier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG   Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shi Rekkoku - An Avatar:TLA based RPG
Page 1 of 1