Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sakura Kaijin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sakura Kaijin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sakura Kaijin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sakura Kaijin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sakura Kaijin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sakura Kaijin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sakura Kaijin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sakura Kaijin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sakura Kaijin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sakura Kaijin 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sakura Kaijin I_vote_lcapSakura Kaijin I_voting_barSakura Kaijin I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sakura Kaijin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfae
Novice
Novice
Delfae

Sakura Kaijin Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Kaijin   Sakura Kaijin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:57 am

BASICS|
Name: Sakura Kaijin
Birthplace: Ba Sing Se, Earth Kingdom
Current Residence: Ren, Earth Kingdom
Element: She somehow managed to acquire earth bending from her mother and fire bending from her father. She only uses her earth bending to extract inks from flower for painting, though, and absolutely refuses to ever use fire bending.
Pets: N/A
Weapons: As she tries to never use bending for violence, she's trained herself with two silver daggers with cherry blossom engravings. They were gifts from her mother.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: (whatever the equivalent to) April 17, 706 AO (is)
Blood type: O
Hobbies: Painting, travelling, making tea, singing
Quirks: Bites her lip until it bleeds, is very pro-peace although is an extremely adept fighter herself
Family: Her father was an important and married Vermilion nobleman who had an affair with an Earth Kingdom peasant girl, who soon after gave birth to Sakura. When Sakura was ten, though, her father had had her mother assassinated. Since then he has retired and has gone off the radar.
Character Theme: Marina and the Diamonds - Homewrecker

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: She has naturally wavy hair that reaches just below her rib cage. Its natural color is brown, although she bends cherry blossom ink into it and thus it is a pale pink hue. She usually braids all of her hair across one shoulder, and pulls her side bangs back.
Eyes: A tad larger than average, although capable of a piercing glare, her eyes are a dark green color. Her lashes are also quite a bit longer than average.
Height: 5'4''
Clothes: She wears a deep green wrap skirt that covers most of her legs, with the exception with the front of her left leg, and thus she also wears tight, bronze-colored pants that extend just past her knees. Her top is a matching deep green with a golden lining, shows off her midriff, covers her neck and has 'tank top' length sleeves. She prefers going barefoot to wearing shoes, has a golden arm brace on her right bicep, and always wears a green ribbon necklace that has a golden pendant with a cherry blossom engraving on it.
Skin: Her skin is relatively smooth, although with the exception of very calloused hands and nastily scarred knees from an accident when she was younger.
Body Type: She's shorter than average, but very strong. She's also a bit curvy.
Image: Sakura Kaijin M86g

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: She's a slightly brash and impulsive girl who wants peace. She'll make decisions on a whim, although she is a very intelligent. She's also quite witty, and charming when she wants to be. She possesses a very strong dislike for any firebenders, though, because of how her father killed her mother. Also, because of that, she's tried her hardest to separate herself from feeling love and attachment. She's also not the best at commitment, and it's hard to get her to trust you.
Personal Strengths: Intelligent, Dedicated, Skilled Fighter, Witty
Personal Weaknesses: Impulsive, No Attachments, No Trust, Personal Angst (from family issues)
Hamartia: Love
Personal Hero: Sokka, considering he supported Avatar Aang in the war without bending abilities
Dreams and Ambitions: She wants everyone to live in peace, and dreams of one day becoming an artist

Dislikes: Fire Benders, Animals, Fish (in terms of the food), Dancing

Brief History: Sakura, orphaned (see 'Family') when she was ten, was soon after taken in by the elderly woman, Zan. Zan offered Sakura a place to stay in return for Sakura working at her tea shop. When she isn't working, Sakura loves to paint around the town, Ren, all of her art of which she signs anonymously with a blossom. She also loves to sing, although never with people around, and has trained herself to fight with daggers as oppose to using her bending abilities. Despite not training, though, she is an above average fire bender. She refuses to use fire bending at all though, considering it a bending skill used explicitly for killing.
She doesn't really have any friends, although she has many admirers considering her 'exotic' beauty. She doesn't realize this, though, and just assumes she's disliked by everyone. Before her mother died, she schooled Sakura like any other child, and Zan continued her schooling for several more years. Despite Zan basically raising her, though, Sakura refuses to admit to any attachment or devotion to her.

flower 
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Sakura Kaijin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Kaijin   Sakura Kaijin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Approved Smile good character, also nice choice in song. I saw Marina open up for Coldplay last summer, she was very good :p enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Sakura Kaijin
Page 1 of 1