Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kiyomizu Takeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kiyomizu Takeshi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kiyomizu Takeshi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kiyomizu Takeshi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kiyomizu Takeshi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kiyomizu Takeshi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kiyomizu Takeshi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kiyomizu Takeshi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kiyomizu Takeshi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kiyomizu Takeshi 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kiyomizu Takeshi I_vote_lcapKiyomizu Takeshi I_voting_barKiyomizu Takeshi I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kiyomizu Takeshi I_vote_lcapKiyomizu Takeshi I_voting_barKiyomizu Takeshi I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kiyomizu Takeshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

Kiyomizu Takeshi Empty
PostSubject: Kiyomizu Takeshi   Kiyomizu Takeshi I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:44 am

|BASICS|
Name: Kiyomizu(Means 'Pure Water') Takeshi(means 'Fierce Warrior')
Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe.
Current Residence:
Element: Water Bending and it's alternate styles, such as Blood Bending, Healing and Plant Bending.
Pets:
Weapons: Pure silver small sword with a a blue gem at the end of the hilt. See pic.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: December 23.
Blood type: O+
Hobbies: Training his Water Bending.
Quirks:  He can Blood Bend(He use it for healing and rarely use it on people).

Family:

Darma(Mother): The best healer in the Northern Water Tribe.
Fugizan(Father): Water Bending Master.
Character Theme: (A theme song that you think fits your character.)

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Kiyomizu haves white long hair going down to his back. It is soft... even the wind can easily move his hair. He always has a pony tail made out of his own hair. See picture.
Eyes: He haves bluish silver eye color.
Height: 6'1.
Clothes: See picture.
Skin: He haves smooth white skin.
Body Type: He haves a normal built body.
Image:

Kiyomizu Takeshi Innslashy-SilverDragon

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality:

Kiyomizu is disciplined and he's very strict with the things he do. He loves training his bending, in fact, he trains 3 hours everyday. He is very empathic, but also merciless with his enemies. He is a nice person, but he can also be very cocky. In other words, depending how you threat him, that's how he'll threat you. "You get what you give" is his motto. When you gain his confidence, he'll probably be one of the nicest person you'll meet.

Personal Strengths:
-Full Moon
-Water
-Coldness

Personal Weaknesses:
-Sun
-Eclipses
-Heat

Hamartia: Hubris.
Personal Hero: Avatar Kuruk.
Dreams and Ambitions: They already became true, he is one of strongest Water Bender in the world... if not the strongest.

-Moon
-Full Moons
-Food
-Coldness

Dislikes:
-Fire
-Sun
-Eclipses
-Summer
-People who think they are better than him.

Brief History:

Kiyomizu Takeshi was born in the Northern Water Tribe. He is the son of a Healer and a Water Bending Master. His mother is Healing teacher and his dad trains Water Benders. Darma, Kiyomizu's mother, is one of the best healers in the Tribe, and his father, Fugizan, is one of the best Water Bending Masters in the Tribe. They lived close to the Northern Water Palace. In fact, it only takes 3 minutes walking to the palace. His parent were paid well, so they lived comfortable. But Kiyomizu, was born very sick. He almost die, but his mother manage to maintain him alive with her healing powers.

Since he was a kid, he was very sick. But through the years, things started to get better. At age 6, Kiyomizu accidentally turned a wall into water, and that was his first Water Bending signal, since then, his dad started training him. At age 10, Darma started teaching Kiyomizu healing. He fully learned healing and at age 16. He became a strong bender... perhaps too strong. He actually defeated the Water Bending Masters at the Northern Water Tribe, and one day, he accidentally bloodbended a woman while practicing, and was instantly banned from the city. He continued practicing his water bending outside the city and when he mastered it and manage to control it, he returned to the Northern Water Tribe and proved he have mastered his Water Bending.

Kiyomizu recently found out a technique he have never experienced, and didn't even knew a bender could reach. He entered into a kind of state, were his powers increased a lot more. He can only reach it in emergencies. He is currently trying to control it.

Last edited by Lee Hamazaki on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kiyomizu Takeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyomizu Takeshi   Kiyomizu Takeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Kiyomizu Takeshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: