Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_vote_lcapNew beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_voting_barNew beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_vote_lcapNew beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_voting_barNew beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

Location : Ruling the Oceans + Ruling Relam of Shadow + Realm of Air

New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) Empty
PostSubject: New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13)   New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:24 pm

It was just after dawn in the large town of Ren. This specific town was located just outside the grand city of Ba Sing Se, thus it had multiple transportation routes to the city. If you wanted a train stopped in town around every quarter hour to unload and reload people. A majority of people who lived in Ba Sing Se lived in the city, but a good fraction of the work force lived just outside to gain the benefits of less taxation and flexibility.

This morning was "just another day on the job" according to Malila Nadie. She was currently a Master Assassin in the Order of Assassins. One of the youngest ever to even achieve such a distinctive rank. She had numerous contacts, deadly skills, and a way of always getting the job done. Thus she moved up quickly in the Order and kept in apprenticeship for little over 3 years.

Approaching the city on her shirshu, Nyia, most people lay fast asleep in their beds. As most people in the Earth Kingdom dress in varying shades of green and brown, Malila (mostly) did the same. Her hooded jacket was cream. Her pants were a wood-like brown. her shirt was the Earth Kingdom green with a golden thread design of the Earth Kingdom's symbol. Her bracers kept her blades hidden along with one poison. Her trusty bow, Ivar, was strung around her back along with her quiver.

"Go Nyia, I will whistle to call you." Malila whispered in the shirshu's ear. With some understanding Nyia took off into the forest. "Now it's time to work." Malila spoke to herself.

The town's roads were all made of smooth stone unlike some streets in the city made of bumpy cobblestone. Winding down the streets she reached the designated Inn that is friendly with the Order. This specific Inn was called "Clover" for the Innkeeper's wife loved the plants and kept a small garden of them on the windowsills.

Opening the study wooden door Malila was greeted by the view of the pub, a staircase (most likely to the rooms), and a back door out of the Inn to a side street. This location was made friendly to the Order thus many assassin's stay here to prep for missions before going to Ba Sing Se. However this assassin's mission was located right in the town.

Immediately the Innkeeper came out greeting Malila with a warm handshake. "Welcome to the Clover. How may I assist you?"

"I am here for Song Lu Ten for a cup of tea." Malila stated. It was a coded message of course to let the Innkeeper know that Malila was an assassin and that she requested a room and that she would be able to leave as soon as the mission was over.

"Alright." The Innkeeper said rummaging though a drawer of keys. "I hope Song Lu Ten will arrive while the sun is high. Our Inn is doing some renovation in room 3B." Another code. This meant she is going to stay in room 3B. This room had a secret compartment stashed with weapons for assassins to "gear up". Thus it will be Malila's to use.

"Thank you." Malila replied.

Then Malila traveled up the stairs towards the direction of her room.

Last edited by Maki Shadowblade on Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com/
Trackwolf
Novice
Novice
Trackwolf

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13)   New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:47 pm

Finely I arrive at Ren. Took my days to arrive here. A good town to start working in. Right next the city of Ba Sing Se, perfect to get jobs. Since its low profile town, I can hide when things heats up. Of course I will have to learn how to use those transports. Maybe just seeing how people use it for a few hours is all I need to understand it, like most thing I know. The sun is already coming down. Of course those humans don’t go outside at night so where can I sleep? The forest is always a nice place but it there are mostly rocks here than anything else and if I do want to sleep, it’s not on a rock again. Maybe those building that people call Inn. I still have some sliver stones, I could have a room for a night. Last time was so while, and a good night. I never slept that well.

The Inn it is, but where is it? Why do human have to put odd symbols next to buildings, why can’t they have image that describe what it is? Humans are strange. Maybe someone in the town will tell me where it is. People are getting in their home so I don’t have much time. A passing man with the usual green and brown color comes slowly form the opposite direction. Now's my chance.

''Can I ask you something?’’ I asked as he passes next to me. He turn around looking rather confuse. Why does he look confuse? Was it something I said?

''What?’’ said that man has it seems he can’t reply anything else back. Again, is it the question I ask?

''Can I ask you where the Inn is?’’ I repeat myself. Why are there so many ways to ask for the same thing? It does help to derive my target but still aggravating when this happen.

''Oh, of course. The Inn is that big building down the street with the words Clover on its entrance.’’ He said has he point behind me. Great, more words. I’ll just have to take the rest of the directive to find it. Turning to the direction of where he pointed into the man-made stone road. The big wooden building must be it. He said big building and all of the others are quite small compare to it. The sunset is upon me already, hope it’s not full. Open the door to let the scent of warm food out. The different scent they have, always a refresher.

A woman comes directly to me greeting me with the words ‘’Welcome to the Clover. How may I assist you?’’ I smile back making sure her defenses are down. Don’t need the owner here to notice me.

''I need a room.’’ I asked like I always do in Inns.

''Ah, we should have one free room right now. Let me bring you to your room.’’ She replies nicely. Owners of Inns, such nice people. She takes the stairs with me behind her. At the top of the stairs a corridor that only one can move thought it at a time. Only a woman in cream color is standing close to one of the doors trying to open it left the in hallway. The owner pass by her while a do the same. Wait, what is with her? She feel different. There something about her. What is it? I don’t like it. I am going to need to stay has far as possible form her. That cream lady enters her room quickly and close the door just as fast.

''Here’s your room.’’ Said the owner breaking my thought process. She passes me a stick looking stone, a key as they call it. ‘’Have a good night.’’ She leaves me after that. I don’t need a key for this kind of door but if she was nice enough to give me one then may as well use it. A small click followed by the door opening. A small room that has a bed and a few others things that I don’t know about. Closing the door and resting on the bed. Hopeful someone is going to need someone else dead tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13)   New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Closing the distance towards 3B she began fumbling with the key. The bronze loop with 4 prongs outstretched from one side. The door was a made of oak it’s handle seems to be iron with the keyhole where the bronze key would fit perfectly. Malila glances down the hallway a long ornate carpet patterned with green and gold loops covers the floor. In between each room was an overly bright light source that easily illuminated the hallway and the wall.

She began to insert the key when the Innkeeper’s wife brought up another person. A man. Malila took a quick glance and noted some details. He wasn’t wearing the normal Earth Kingdom colors therefore he is foreign. He was rather thin, tanned, and his eyes were like darkened mushroom caps. His hair was slightly curly and chestnut in color. As the Innkeeper’s wife and this man passed her and with that Malila thrust the key in the door and flashed inside.

Inside the room was simple queen bed with an ornate ivy green comforter. The pillows were the generic white. To the left of the bedroom was the office area that most likely held the weapons. To the right of the bedroom was a simple bathroom with a toilet, sink, and bathtub/shower. Nothing special was in the Inn other than its location and possibly food.

Malila set down her bag on the bed and started emptying its’ contents. A map of the Earth Kingdom with detailed maps of the town Ren, up-to-date, a few daggers, a throwing knife or two, poison (multiple varies), changes of clothes, multiple I.D.’s, and other assorted items for any assassin. Placing her bow, Ivar, and her quiver on the bed she took stock. Malila then traveled to the office where she carefully looked for the switch in room. In the 2nd desk drawer, if the 1st drawer is open, a button colored perfectly therefore unnoticed to those who aren’t truly looking.

Clicking the button a wooden cover on the floor slightly shifted out of place. Malila gave a slight grin and she carefully lifted the cover. Inside was a large amount of money along with extra weapons and different poisons. Malila re-filled her stock of poisons, took some coinage, and other items to gear up. Then going back to the main room she repacked everything and placed on her leather gloves with her fingertips exposed.

Ocean blue eyes eyed the door and swiftly went towards the side alleyway. She knew her target it was a wealthy merchant in town. He was known for prostitution, drugs, and rape thus when a high-paying contract surfaced the Order snatched it. On contracts the person who sends it out can request special ways of death such as is it in pubic or private killing? Do they suffer or is it instant? Do you want evidence or word of mouth?

These questions are often considered and placed on the document containing the specific information of the target. The playboy’s name was Alec Harmuo. He was often held up in his manor “playing around” with his prostitutes he snatched from small Earth Kingdom villages. Last week the Order was given a job by the Earth King to simultaneously search and destroy the slave caravans. The Order prevailed freeing and returning over a thousand females to their villages and the snatchers killed, as was the contract.

However this contract was not from the government. It was from an anonymous source thus no idea. The contract wanted the playboy to suffer a most painful death. It required the assassin to torture the man till he begs for forgiveness then leave him to bleed out. It does say to take out any guards and leave any prostitutes and slaves alone. The evidence needed for payment is the merchants hand with all of his rings, still combined the rings were worth less than the payment of the contract.

Malila kept towards the side alleyway waiting for the perfect time when rush hour began. She wasn’t watching the door from the Inn but why would she? Who would think there is another contract killer?
Back to top Go down
Trackwolf
Novice
Novice
Trackwolf

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13)   New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:55 pm

Humans’ beds were always made to be comfortable. There’s nothing like it. A good night of rest is something I need. What the, knocking? Who’s knocking? It’s coming from the door. Who could it be? Who would knock on it? The owner or someone that want’s me dead. Can’t be too careful here. Slowly get up, not one sound. Sword still on my belt. Slowly get to the door, my right hand on my sword and the left to open the door. Quick and swift, I don’t know how much time I’ll have left once that door is open. Sword still in the sift, hand over the doorknob. Now!

The door bust open revealing a person behind it. The blade visible but not fully out. The person yield back afraid. It’s a woman, small in size, dark color hair and skin, Earth clothes. She is shielding herself with her arms. She doesn’t look armed, even less dangerous. Who is she?

''I’m not trying to hurt you, can we just talk, please?’’ she says almost pleading. Someone only pleads to me when they desperately want someone form me, is it her life or someone else altogether. I take my sword back in its sift. She lowers her arms now capable of seeing her tanned face with giant green eyes. She still looks despite, even after I took my sword down. She needs something else form me.

''What do you want?’’ I asked trying to get answers from her. Why is she here? I don’t know her. What would she knock on the door just minutes after I got in my room?
''I need your help.’’ She says in a very fine voice. ‘’Can we get inside?’’ She want to get in her? Well she isn’t dangerous, maybe she’ll give me a new job? I let her pass and she take no time to get in. Slowly closing the door and locking it once more.

''Why do you need me?’’

''You have a sword, you’re not form here, can you kill? I saw you past with a sword and I thought that you could help me.’’ That’s an odd question to start with.

''I do kill, but at a price.’’

''I’ll pay anything, I just want him dead.’’ She wants me to do a job. Already one, what more will there be if the first one comes to me.

''Just tell me who he is, what he looks like and where I can find him.’’

''His name is Alec Harmuo, a rich man in town. He, he took my sister away for his sex trade and now he’s back.’’ She stops incapable of looking at me anymore. Tears makes there way on the ground. Sex trade, that human market that have people taking young woman out of their homes so they can become, toys. What kind of person would so such a thing?

''He’s back to keep doing his monstrous work. I can’t let him do what he did to so many girl before again. He needs to die. I can’t let him get away with this, not anymore.’’ She stops again out of breath, like all of that anger took that much energy. She told me why she wanted him dead, that almost never happen. They never tell me why, I just do it. Is she trying to trick me in having this do this for free or she’s really that emotional about it?

''How can I find him.’’ I say giving her a break. She retakes another breath and try to calm herself.

''He a small man, a bit fat, black hair, should have high quality robes with Earth Nation colors. His right hands is almost coved by rings. He may also be traveling with guards. That’s how you’ll know it’s him.’’

''Any location of where he may be?’’

''He’s going to travail when there’s many people out. Rush hour is mostly likely.’’ Rush hour, when all of the humans get out. Right after sunrise, got it.

''Considerate done.’’ I replied to her. She looks at me with this look of hope. Her eyes are all water up. Must be hard to tell what happen to her sister to a stranger.

''Thank you so much. I’ll give you’re payment at the pub downstairs after you’re done.’’ She quietly leaves and close the door gently. Last time I saw someone this emotional was back in Omashu. Already a job, that was fast, maybe too fast. I mean who looks for a killer like that? Someone that is very despite or someone that’s is luring that killer to a trap. Better be prepare if it is a trap. Some people just won’t stop hunting for me.

Either way, I got to sleep. Can’t be tired for a job, even less for a trap. Back to the bed. Slowly going into the darkness of dreams. A small image comes. The wolves. Those wolves that protected the other wolves. I see it again. A platypus-bear comes to attack some of them only to have more to help them. They protected their own kind.  They fought him off with the help of each other. They can trust each other, fight together. Why can’t humans do that, why can’t they?

Eyes open at the wall. Sunrise is here. Time to do my job. Quietly leave my room making sure I’m not seen. I hope this isn’t a trap. Down the stairs, just the owner and others. Just leave quickly before one of them tell of my location. It had to be a real job. She was so emotional, but that could be the problem. Could it be that she was making herself the victim so I wouldn’t suspect of a trap. This is worse than I thought. Keep it together, stay cold, and get my head in the game. If it is a job, then I can’t let it pass up. I need the reward. I need the food.

Slowly opening the door to the road outside. It rush hour yet, that’s for sure. I should wait outside. That alleyway will be good cover. There someone else here. It can’t be, it’s that woman form last night, the one with the cream color. It was a trap, I knew it. They set me up. She trick me. That woman trick me. She got that assassin to get me. The cream woman takes attention to me. She’s coming for me, I can’t let her move first. I draw my sword and run towards her.
Back to top Go down
Maki Shadowblade
Administrator
Administrator
Maki Shadowblade

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13)   New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:32 pm

Malila leaned against the alley’s left wall. It was a smooth white with some graffiti painted on as if it was a canvas. Though it barely interested her. She was much more into sketching than vandalizing random walls or pillars. Though for those who did were usually rather artistic. Sometimes it was elaborate portraits of world leaders, satirical cartoons, and colorfully painted words. The particular one that Malila’s eyes mused was an intricate painting of the Earth Kingdom. It was a sort of map for those who could not afford a map. Every city was written in crisp ebony ink. Roads were painted in blood red, while the landscape was painted bases on location (Thus the desert was sandy colored and the lush plains were green.)

Malila’s eyes began to trace the roads towards Ba Sing Se thus in the town she was currently n was a white and gold star indicating ‘You are here’. To the right of the overly large and improvised map was a smaller map of the city itself. The city roads were in gray (like the cobblestone) while the shops were painted green, brown, and yellow based on what they sold. Green shops were food, brown were material goods, and yellow was residence. Malila’s ocean blue eyes began tracing the path to the merchant’s house when heavy footsteps charged her direction.

Action was Malila’s specialty. Within a half of a second she fully comprehended the situation. It was the same man before. He was tall, tanned, and her slightly curly hair tipped Malila off. His blade was aimed right towards her its’ metal tip eyed her flesh. His grip on the sword was rather tight as he charged, rather recklessly. Malila’s hood kept her face shadowed; except for her lips that curled into a smile.

Malila sprung into the state of battle. She instantly dodged the metal blade by rolling to the right of the attacker. Like a lioness, Malila, charged her attacker. Her left hand attempted knocked away his weapon leaving Malila with the ultimate advantage. She moved forward towards him again with an added burst of speed. Her right arm’s bracer clicked out the hidden blade. Malila then also attempted to knock the attacker against the wall and pin him there.

Malila became surprisingly calm with her attacker. Her face still shadowed except for her lips. They stood there ground giving no indication if was going to kill the man. But why would she? He did attack her but it was a rather feeble attempt on his part.

“Now,” she paused, “what to do with you?” Malila left the tension in the air to rise and fall. She wasn’t letting anyone go away easy. But she wouldn’t keep playing cat and mouse.

“What’s your name? We can exchange information. You must go first and if you attempt to run this blade,” Malila tilted her head downward to indicate the blade close to the attacker’s neck. Looming around his neck it was definitely a promise and not a threat.

She let the man have a second. Thus making Malila flash back to her childhood. Both parents’ dead. Malila and her brother Damon roamed the streets for food and anything to survive. It was a difficult time in the Dark Nation. The Vermillion Empire walked though the streets more frequently, anyone caught roaming at night usually sent to an orphanage or jail depending on the age, and most people lived in fear. Trashcans became hiding spots and sources of food. No one wanted to take children in at the time without proper documentation. Malila and Damon were slowly dying of spirit.

*Flash*

“C’mon work dammit!” Damon cursed to himself watching the man he poisoned leave the Inn in good spirits.

“Whatever Damon night is falling and we must leave.”  Malila’s voice echoed.

Immediately the man walked towards the alley both Damon and Malila were taking cover in. They both darted for more cover as the man began to sway. His knees buckled, the warm pine eyes rolled back into his head, and the poisoned man lay very still. Damon rushed over looking for the sack of money while Malila checked his pulse then his clenched fist. Slowly opening the lifeless fingers was a crumpled up piece of parchment. Malila took in close to her eyes to read in the dim moonlight. The message was cryptic and said:

“New Leaf, 7, the Order is dead.” Malila read aloud and Damon stepped over the corpse to also read the note.

“Uh, Malila we have company.” Damon said putting a protective arm in front of Malila.

Damon was right two figures appeared out of the shadows each wearing dark hooded jackets. They were obviously armed. The first figure checked the dead man’s pulse. The second figure held out its’ hand. Malila took it to mean the note and which she indicated and her brother lowered the protective arm. She handed over the note. The figure nodded gratitude to Malila as it read the note. Then both figures pushed their hoods back. The first figure was a rather pretty female with pale white skin and soft pink lips. The second figure was a male his skin was more tanned and his eyes were medium sized emeralds.

“Do you know this man?” The woman asked.

“No.” Both children responded.

“He was a cruel man. He was known for selling narcotics to minors, as well as adults. He was also known for prostitution, ra-“ The man was halted by the woman tapping him on the shoulder to mean ‘you can shut up now’.
“You did a really good deed. How did you do this?” The woman asked another question and Damon responded with the entire story beginning with finding the poison, canvasing the potential targets, selecting the target, poisoning the beer, and waiting for it to take effect.

“Well done. Many adults can’t even do what the two of you accomplished.” The man’s voice was gruff and he gave a nod to his partner.

“We would like to offer you a positions as apprentices in the Order of Assassins. Would you join us to create a new beginning in the world? We can take you to the initial training as soon as tomorrow morning by boat to the island.” The woman smiled seeing the determination in the eyes of Malila and Damon. The brother and sister turned to each other,

“We accept.”

*Flash*
Back to top Go down
Trackwolf
Novice
Novice
Trackwolf

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13)   New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:12 pm

How did she counter me so quickly? I’ve never seen someone move so fast. What kind of assassin is she? She must have done this longer than me. She just push me in the wall so fast. She not you’re usual killer for hire, that’s for sure. She has her sword on my neck, one move will leave it open. But, why is she not killing me? Just a little more will do it but she’s resining herself, why? Is she here to really kill me? Did I just charge at the wrong person? Either way, I’m stuck here.

'’Now,’’ She says looking at me, or at least I think she is. Can’t see her eyes with her hood on. ‘’what to do with you?’’ Great, she’s taunting me. I never had someone get the upper hand on so quickly. Guess it’s only fair for her to do so.

'’What your name? We can exchange information. You must go first and if you attempt to run this blade,’’ She says pointing the blade with her head. What kind of question are those? What kind of killer would ask those question unless? Damn it, she’s not here to kill me. How could I be this wrong? Everything seemed to, well timed. I got to get myself out of this situation. Better comply to her if I want to get out of here.

'’Name is Frederic Wolf.’’ She doesn’t seem to know the name, that’s good. Well not exactly but at least now I can get out of this unscaled. ‘’We seemed to have a misunderstand. You see, I thought I was being set up and that you were here to kill me. And I’m hoping that I’m wrong.’’ She doesn’t move a muscle. Just stare with those non existing eyes. She’s asking me what kind of misunderstand.

'’I was hired to kill a rich man by this woman last night. She was just to conversion about him kidnapping her sister and seeing you here, I just thought it was a trap. A previous victim that got you to kill me. That’s all really.’’ She looks at me intrigue. Was it something I said? Now she asked me the name of my target.

'’Alec Harmuo.’’ She admittedly relive me from her swords and puts her sword back in her sift. I do the same with my sword. What importance is that name to her? That’s all it took for her to free me. We just stand still facing each other silently. Why is she hiding her face like that? I can only see her lips. It just, odd. Maybe it is to make sure people don’t recognize her. But how does she sees? That’s what I want to know.

I take a moment to relive from her sword. She just stands there waiting for a respond or something. Wait what, she’s after the same person. Well that interesting. Working together? She wants us to work together? That I didn’t expect that. I never really had a partner before. Maybe a few from jobs but they were mostly protect the payer more than anything else. Well there was that one time.

In that small city of Kamari, there was that odd job that instead of having kill someone, he wanted me to HELP kill someone. He was going to do it himself but he wanted an extra sword. I never had a job like that before. He got me to help him raid a bandit camp. It wasn’t the first time where I had multiple targets, but never had an ally to do it.

It was different having someone in that fight that isn’t going to attack you. But that extra sword was helpful, a lot quicker and a lot less difficult. It was going well, until a fire bender came out. He never told me of a bender was in the camp so it caught me off guard. He burn my left arm and had my payer killed. I did finish him, never getting my true payment. I took anything that was worth taking in the camp since my payer couldn’t pay me anymore.

But his death did give me his coat. It was better then what I had and after all those moons, it still does has flexible as it was that day I got it. Better than my old clothes where I could never truly move freely, unlike what I now have. Easier to run and climb with this coat. The creamy color woman ask me of what I think of the deal breaking my daydream. I smile at her giving out my answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13)   New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New beginnings (Trackwolf, Warning PG-13)
Page 1 of 1