Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Soran Kanzaki  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Soran Kanzaki  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Soran Kanzaki  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Soran Kanzaki  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Soran Kanzaki  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Soran Kanzaki  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Soran Kanzaki  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Soran Kanzaki  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Soran Kanzaki  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Soran Kanzaki  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Soran Kanzaki  I_vote_lcapSoran Kanzaki  I_voting_barSoran Kanzaki  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Soran Kanzaki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Novice
Novice
Soran

Soran Kanzaki  Empty
PostSubject: Soran Kanzaki    Soran Kanzaki  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:09 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Soran Kanzaki
    Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
    Current Residence: N/A (Wanderer)
    Element: Air
    Pets: Flying Jellyfish that can survive with oxygen. These are unique animals that fly through Airbending similar to flying Bison.
    Weapons: Katana made from Titanium (As shown in character appearance)

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: April 20th
    Blood type: O+
    Hobbies: Kill People and Fight
    Quirks: Airbender who is willing to kill.
    Family: All Dead
    Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Black spiky hair in a ponytail
    Eyes: Brown/Grey
    Height: 5'11" ft.
    Clothes: Earth Kingdom attire; consisting of a straw hat, a shirt with green-grey blend with samurai pants. On the back of his shirt is a kanji of the Flower of Life in order to represent his affiliation with the White Lotus.
    Skin: Smooth skin?
    Body Type: Soran is fairly muscular but to the extent where he is swift as well as strong. Generally chesty with more upper body mass but strong legs which can run swiftly and deliver powerful kicks. He built his body up to the highest that he could achieve with it, but to an extent that it would not affect his movements or slow him down, therefore he achieved the body of the perfect warrior. Basically, he has the perfect blend of mass and tonnage to create the maximum amount of flexibility and strength needed in battle. Then, he built his muscle's tonnage to have a huge amount of endurance so he can last longer in battle when needed.
    Image:
    Soran Kanzaki  81959abaab70

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Soran is proud, cunning, cruel, and loves to fight. The lives of others hold absolutely no value to him, and he shows no remorse for his actions. As a pragmatist, he will strike without a moment's thought, warning, or hesitation. This makes him a skilled and extremely aggressive opponent, showing mastery in hand-to-hand combat and swordsmanship. He is swift and agile, able to perform complicated and nearly impossible acrobatic feats such as jumping off of a high cliff while landing squarely on his feet. The swift warrior is also a difficult opponent to fight in close combat, as he can quickly counterattack if struck multiple times, making him very dangerous. He is also shown to be an uncaring, cold, and ruthless individual, having not the slightest sympathy for anyone.
    Personal Strengths: Advanced hearing, Ambidextrous, High Stamina, Photographic Memory, & Enhanced Hearing
    Personal Weaknesses: Afraid of roaches, Doesn't follow instructions.
    Hamartia: Selfishness & Pride
    Personal Hero: Aang
    Dreams and Ambitions: Earn his way in the world.

Likes: Swords, Penguins, Sexy Ladies, Fighting, Airbending.

Dislikes: Stupidity, Racism, Ignorance, Surrender, Weakness.

Brief History: Soran was born in Ba Sing Se from a nonbending man whom had made love of an Airbending woman. However, Soran soon left with his father to the Eastern Air temple to learn Airbending. Being from the city; Soran was given the right to not cut his hair or get the Airbending tattoos. From a very early age, Soran understood and unlocked his chakras. Soon he even became a member of the Order of the White Lotus. He was then trained on to become an assassin.

After joining, he was trained in the ancient art of Battōjutsu. Soran soon became a master with the blade as he was even trained from a day to day basis in the art of fighting with a blindfold on, so in the slight chance that he was ever blinded in battle he would be able to have an acute sense of hearing and be able to ascertain an opponent's position when temporarily blinded and subsequently disarm him, kill the opponent, and then catch a sheath perfectly on a sword through sound alone.

Soran's mother had also been teaching him the Airbending style of martial art. The Baguazhang style of martial arts also known as circle walking, involves “smooth coiling and uncoiling actions”. Such moves employ dynamic footwork, throws, and hand techniques. This martial art features swift, evasive maneuvers that draw energy from the center of the abdomen. By also uses circular, evasive movements, the user builds up massive momentum; this buildup of energy releases a massive amount of power

Ba Gua is known for its constant circular movements, which make it extremely difficult for opponents to attack directly or land a single blow, a philosophy that is prevalent within Shaolin Kung fu. Maneuvers employ the entire body with smooth coiling and uncoiling movements, utilizing dynamic footwork, open-hand techniques, and maintaining the overall goal of preventing the opponent from turning to face the practitioner while in close-combat. Soon after, his mother passed away and he went off into the world on his own. Enjoying life as if happens.

Last edited by Soran on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Soran Kanzaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran Kanzaki    Soran Kanzaki  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:42 pm

I cannot allow any references to weed or marijuana on this site as there are kids who roleplay here and that is innapropriate. I will have to ask youto change that before it is approved.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Soran Kanzaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran Kanzaki    Soran Kanzaki  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Soran Kanzaki  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soran Kanzaki    Soran Kanzaki  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soran Kanzaki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: