Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
[WIP] Darts Renas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
[WIP] Darts Renas I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
[WIP] Darts Renas I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
[WIP] Darts Renas I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
[WIP] Darts Renas I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
[WIP] Darts Renas I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
[WIP] Darts Renas I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
[WIP] Darts Renas I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
[WIP] Darts Renas I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
[WIP] Darts Renas 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
[WIP] Darts Renas I_vote_lcap[WIP] Darts Renas I_voting_bar[WIP] Darts Renas I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
[WIP] Darts Renas I_vote_lcap[WIP] Darts Renas I_voting_bar[WIP] Darts Renas I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

[WIP] Darts Renas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darts_Renas
Novice
Novice
Darts_Renas

[WIP] Darts Renas Empty
PostSubject: [WIP] Darts Renas   [WIP] Darts Renas I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:22 pm

|BASICS|
    Name:  Darts Renas
    Birthplace: Near Abbey, a bit south near the coast.
    Current Residence: (Where does your character live now?)
    Occupation:  Works as a chef from time to time, also a decent artist.
    Element: Seafood Bending… I mean cook bending! Okay, I got nothing.
    Pets: Darts carries, usually coiled around his arm, a constrictor hawk. It’s body is mostly reptilian with two large wings about 1/2 of the way down its body. The wings allow it to glide and fly and the constrictor has the same properties as it’s real world counterpart.  [More will be posted when I put it up for approval]
    Weapons: Generally carries about 10 different knives for different types of cooking. Carries traps as well and a bow and arrow. [Will be more detailed when I put it up for approval]

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday:  07/07/689
    Blood type:  O+
    Hobbies: Darts loves doing three  things above all else. He is an avid cook, trying to make a cookbook with world class food from all over the world. He is also a fairly decent artist, which he incorporates into his other hobbies.  He draws pictures of how to cut animals, where to cut them, etc… The other hobby he has is best described as hunting, though it is not necessarily the act of hunting. He has an innate desire  to stare at animals and even people, and to watch how they move. To stare at how their joints bend and their muscles turn. This has been combined with his skill as an artist to make it possible for him to see and document many styles of bending, as well as when an animal is about to run.

Quirks: Darts is always smiling, even when no one is around. He always keeps a smile on his face and keeps anything else buried deep inside him. He has a habit of being handsy, running and pulling people around by their hands like a little kid would. He also tends to lose himself anytime he is cooking or drawing, the only time his smile fades. During these times, he genuinely has no emotion on his face except for being a bit serious.

Family: Darts has a pretty loving family. He has a father and mother, both moved from his small town to Abbey. This was mostly due to the better care his parents could get up there. His mother, Sarah Renas, is getting up in age, being somewhere around 65 by now. She was gentle and nice, even as her once a bright orange now turned to a dull silver. She has lines around her face from smiling so often, something she imparted onto Darts. Her eyes, still green as the deepest forest, speckled with gold, are never very far from Darts’ father and his dark blue eyes, a lake that shares it’s life with the forest.

Darts’ father is Jed Renas. His hair, unlike his wife, whose side he almost never leaves anymore, is still dark, starting to gray a little bit as he reaches his early 60’s. His face is tanned and the lines of a frown or smile are almost nowhere on his face. He is a gruff man, very blunt and to the point. His hands had been hardened and calloused by years of forge work. His arms and hands were thick and strong, his neck muscles a bit visible under his usually breezy attire, though from time to time he likes to throw on his old blacksmithing apron and reminisce with his wonderful wife. His body is tanned from head to toe from the heat of the flames. His eyes are blue, his flesh tanned and almost brown, his wife’s eyes green as the tops of any tree deep in the forest and her flesh white as a newborn animals. They are constantly near each other, giving rise to the joke that they are an inseparable forest.

Darts has one brother and one sister. His brother is Treant Renas. Born the oldest of the 3, Treant is 42 by now, well on his way in years. He paid close attention to his father and has become a hardened black-smith much like him. He wears his heart on his sleeve and in his steel. He’s not the best blacksmith, but there isn’t much to compete with, so he has made a moderate and happy life. He still lives in that old town south of Abbey, though he lives with his sister and his wife. He also happens to have a child of his own, barely 12 now. Many times his wife makes comparisons on how she’s not sure which one is more mature, and then they laugh it off. His son is already taking up the trade of being a smith, much like his father.

Darts’ sister takes more after her mother than her father. She is 28 or so, and has an immense love for books and a passion for learning. Apart from that, she grew up taking after her mother and reading in her spare time.  She still lives at the old home where Darts is from, doing the financial work for Treant. She also sets up most of the moderately sized sales, letting her brother focus on crafting. She has a lovey dreamy side and can be an air head sometimes, often slipping into spells where she imagines riding on a white lion-horse on the shores of the ocean with her dream boyfriend. But when she isn’t dreaming, she’s a very capable and knowledgeable woman, though rather strict any time it comes to finances.

Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Darts’ hair is one of his favorite qualities. He has short, black hair which extends down to the middle of his forehead. His hair also extends about halfway to his shoulders. It is usually pretty unkempt and he combs it only on special occasion, making it knotted a bit.  His face also has a bit of hair on it, sporting a small patch of hair below his chin and a bit of a curvy mustache

Eyes: Darts’ eyes are a light shade of blue that nearly borders on gray.
    Height:  5’11”
    Clothes: Generally, Darts’ outfit isn’t very concealing. He wears a pair of black kung-fu pants which end at his ankles, where a small red link holds them. His shoes, if he wears them, are plain wooden sandals that have two protruding wooden blocks attached 1/3rd and 2/3rd of the way across the shoe, which increase his height slightly, but more serves to stop larger rocks from hurting his feet. The blocks are wooden, but between them, on the bottom of the sandal, are metal plates which can be used for defense from blades, if he were to put the shoes on his hands or were blocking an up swinging blade.

His shirt is a black shirt (so it doesn’t show dirt very much), which buttons like a jacket would, but instead of going straight up, the buttons go up the right side and, at the top of his stomach, turn to the left and cross his chest. Each of the buttons is a small black colored rod that is simply pushed through the hole in his shirt.

Skin: The skin along most of Darts’ body is rather smooth, though muscled. His hands and feet, however, are an entirely different story. His hands are cut numerous times, mostly along the pointer finger, but some cuts horizontally as well. These have healed over, but scars still remain from many of the wounds he made while honing his favorite craft. His fingers also tend to have dark paints on them as well. His legs, unlike his upper body, is more rough. It has been beaten around a bit from running through bushes and trees in less than concealing clothing.

Body Type: A traveler and exerciser, Darts’ has a moderately thin body, though that doesn’t mean scrawny by any means. His muscles are small, but fit his frame rather well. Due to cooking his own food, he has a good control over what goes into his body and usually doesn’t eat things he has learned are bad for him.  Due to this and his enjoyment of exercise, his body is well toned, though still thin.
    Image:
    Appearance [Vanness Wu:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: In public, and in general, Darts is a happy person. He tends to move around with a skip in his step and doesn’t seem to take much of life seriously, shrugging off insults about his food with a laugh or a chuckle. He doesn’t shy away from people making fun of him or even his ideals. He just lets it all flow past him and keeps smiling and trying to cheer other people up, even offering food to people that insult him, just because they might be a bit hungry. With this, many think nothing affects him and that he wears his heart on his sleeve. This might be true for some insults, but not all.

Darts has a very internalized personality, rarely letting anyone see how he really feels. He pushes every darker thought and every thought that is bad for others deep into his mind and tries to forget it. He tries his best to be happy because he feels that smiles are contagious, and even a false smile can cause hundreds of real ones to flower everywhere, a lesson he learned from his mother.  In public, he is very active and energetic, being very handsy with those around him, trying to get everyone moving, circulating the good energy between them all.

Sample of personality in play: A walk through town:

Personal Strengths: Careful (with respect to cooking and drawing), Calming, Driven, Curious
    Personal Weaknesses: Single Minded,  Weak to the needy, Gullible, Care-free, Nomadic, Closed off, and Perfectionist (with respect to cooking and drawing)
    Hamartia:
    Personal Hero: The Order of the White Lotus and it’s past grandmaster, Iroh.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Darts’ dreams of two things, though sometimes he wonders why not to do them both. He wants to open a fine cuisine restaurant that people from all over the world can enjoy, and he wants to document all the bending elements, mostly some of their older stances. Sometimes, he dreams of owning a grand hall with tapestries flowing down the walls, listing off various kinds of bending, which he views as a great beauty.

Likes:  [most liked to least] Cooking, Observing/Spying,  Watching others eat his food, Drawing,  Exercising, The Sun, Getting Lost

Dislikes: [Least liked to moderate] Burning things, Sleeping, Frowning, Bounty Hunters, Violence

Brief History:
Back to top Go down

[WIP] Darts Renas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: