Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_vote_lcapAraziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_voting_barAraziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_vote_lcapAraziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_voting_barAraziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lafayette7674
Novice
Novice
lafayette7674

Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement Empty
PostSubject: Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement   Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:09 pm

The author of the character is attempting to steal my creativity by changing the name of his character from the original title in my works called "Halios; the Equilibrium."  Cease and desist. Please spare me the lawyer fees so I dont have to have him send a letter. Just take it down. I have all my art on my facebook page dating back to November of 2011. Here is a youtube video of the work I sent to a publisher and it includes a beat i also made. Please dont try and steal that too.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsMrHdLXx7A
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement   Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:10 pm

I actually had no idea this was done; I did have the application unapproved months ago, but for totally different reasons. I actually didn't know that it was stolen from someone else, and I apologize for this. I assure you we do NOT allow complete and blatant rip offs of copyrighted material for characters or otherwise, and if I had known that that was exactly that I would have had it removed months ago. We even have a rule preventing this sort of thing.

Quote :
Quoted from The Official Rules of the Forum; Section 2: Character Creation, Article 5

No member or members or Admin or Admins or Mod or Mods shall create a character that is COMPLETE rip off of a copyrighted character. For example, you CANNOT create Batman by using his entire picture, personality, history and name. HOWEVER, you CAN use the picture of Batman to create a character, and may draw off of PARTS of the personality and history, but not all. Furthermore the parts taken cannot outweigh the parts that you bring to the character, otherwise that is copyright infringement. Names cannot be taken from copyrighted characters under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. This will result in loss of privileges, ranks and characters.

I will remove the character immediately, because I have absolutely no intention of drawing this out. My user was in the wrong, and I fully admit that. He will be punished appropriately, and I will assure his character is deleted. I'm sorry for absolutely any trouble this has caused you, and we assure you this will not happen again. Thank you for your understanding Smile

Sincerely,

Vermilion Emperor Kouzai
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
lafayette7674
Novice
Novice
lafayette7674

PostSubject: Re: Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement   Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:20 pm

I really appreciate your immediate attention. I think you have an awesome thing on this website here and its a great way for people to share their work. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement   Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:06 pm

Well thank you very much Smile I appreciate the kind words. And no problem, I make sure that this kind of stuff doesn't happen, and when it does I take swift action. Copyright Infringement is never a good thing, unless it's a really good fanfiction and no one is making money off it :p anyway! I'm glad we could resolve this, if you would like, to make up for what one of my users did, you are more than welcome to advertise your stuff here on the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement   Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Araziel The Equilibrium Copyright Infringement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: