Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_vote_lcapRaiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_voting_barRaiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_vote_lcapRaiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_voting_barRaiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raiga
Novice
Novice
Raiga

Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP)   Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:33 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Raiga Amuran
    Birthplace: Southern Air Temple
    Current Residence: No Definite Settlement
    Element: Water / Air
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons: N/A

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: January 3
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies:

• Bending - The more he practices, the stronger he gets, and the more he fulfills his quest for great power.  
    • Practicing hand to hand martial arts - The foundation of a well-versed fighter is his most basic source of combat.  Raiga has had rare occasions where he's beaten a fairly formidable Bender or two with strict martial prowess.  He wasn't proficent in Chi blocking but he figured that would be the next step to take if given the opportunity.
    • Causing destruction - Ever since his fall from grace, Raiga takes almost the greatest amount of joy in witnessing things being ripped a part, torn down, and ultimately obliterated.  It is one of his less attractive qualities but destruction is his Bender's bread and butter.
    • Singing - Raiga's mother used to sing with him, about the water tribes where she came from.  He has a pleasent voice, and singing those old songs are the only things that he keeps with him from the past.  The only thing he hasn't discarded from who he is.
    • Travelling - The more he moves around, the more places he can find to promote his business; to be a hired weapon.  The more jobs he's hired for means the more destruction he can inflict as well.  A very stimulating practice overall.
    • Fighting - His core purpose, even by profession is to engage in combat and fight wars.  This aspect of him though is a little more focused 1 on 1.  He wants the power to be above all if possible, and beating strong fighters in a winner take all just gets his blood pumping.

Quirks:

• Unnaturally red eyes that make people think of the smell of blood.
    • His Air Bending is a walking contradiction to the traditional style.  It is not considered better or worse, but something of alien style compared to an Air Nomad.
    • Uncanny level of charisma, his words are hypnotic to those who aren't careful around him.  Obviously this is not a superpower, but a trait that suits his fancy when he needs to persuade.
    • He gives off a presence of misery when he enters a room, similar in the sense of a spiritual aura, most can tell before even speaking to him that he is a tormented soul.

Family:

• Father - Neztin Amuran (Deceased)
    • Mother - Kelina Amuran (Deceased)
    • Brother - Barthis Amuran (Deceased)
    • Sister - Liana Amuran (Unknown Location/Assumed Deceased)

Character Theme: Coming Soon

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: His white hair imbues the presence of snow, almost reflecting light as a natural quality.  His hair is also worn in every-which-way, having no true preference or thought put in to his hair style.  Raiga keeps it at a length where the front could hang down past his nose if he let it, giving opportunity to even get in the way of his eyes.  Being an Air Bender, however, it seems he always finds a way to avoid an issue like that in the middle of combat.  the back of his hair doesn't quite reach his shoulders and also is allowed to just take whatever shape it grows in.  In certain forms of weather Raiga's hair could be blown out of proportion and appear spiky for a time.
    Eyes: The red eyes of the ghosts that haunt him, Raiga walks the earth with his crimson irises that look as if they reek with blood.  In honesty, when excited to an extent, Raiga's eyes further intensify, and even glow on occasion.  When glowing, especially in a state of anger, his eyes look as if they could pierce through a person with just a gaze.  
    Height: 5'10
    Clothes: (Be detailed. Don't say, "Blue pants, red shirt." Say, "She wears orange silk kung-fu pants and a yellow kung-fu shirt. The sleeves of the shirt are decorated with dragons." etc.)
    Skin: Raiga's milky skin is clear and free from imperfections.  Any scars that he had accumulated through his past seem to fade after healing, they just don't last on the surface, but it's like they harvest internally instead.  A pale, soft complexion makes him appear a little younger than he is, though some may be able to figure his age through other reasons.
    Body Type: Not a very muscular person by any means, as is the nature of most martial artists of this time.  His build is compact and reserved, not really showing its potency until actually embraced in combat.  Toned muscle allows Raiga to be naturally a very fast person, a trait usually seen among Air Benders.  Since is build is conservative, it would be very unlikely that he would overpower people, but more deliver hard strikes and using his core as the source of his physical power.  Raiga has very little body fat, and is visibly just tight and firm, not large, underneath his clothes.
    Image:

Accelerator

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    Personal Strengths:

• Raiga is a calculating bastard when it comes down to it.  His plans, reactions, words, and intentions are meticulous in design, just for the sake of it.  He doesn't even need a reason to be so ridiculously accurate, it is part of what he needs to function.
    • Till the day he dies, Raiga will always be a master of combat.  His skill so greatly accentuates his level of ability so greatly that he will always appear a tier up from what he truly is.  His strength is his natural-born ability with his martial arts.
    • His past struggles have given him an ability unlike most.  He was able to take on another element in his Bending education that mirrored his scarred emotions.  His naturally disarrayed feelings created the ability to Air Bend.
    • His lack of fear has given him an edge over most, especially in the area of physical confrontation.  Being so thoroughly terrified while he was young ended up creating the opposite effect on him as the years went on.  As he learned that he can no longer feel the pain of losing his family, he learned that nothing can hurt him anymore, therefore giving him the inability to fear any earthly concoction.
    • Being so charismatic by nature gives Raiga a maneuverability around people in even a civil sense.  There are few situations where he can't get what he wants from people, whether good or bad.

Personal Weaknesses:

• Raiga, even though fearless in regards to outward influences, is caught in a constant scary cycle within.  Even though it is kept at bay during most full-conscious situations, Raiga is haunted by his nightmares, returned to his helpless self.  In rare cases, something that deeply reminds him of his nightmares can bring his terror to conscious perception, hindering his ability to even function for a time
    • Raiga is angry, there is no getting around it.  Even being charismatic, even in a positive situation for him, he can't ut back the anger he developed.  When that anger is exploited, everything becomes in danger.  The scarier part of it is it's not an instant explosion, but a boiling pot of calculated rage designed to instill pain, with a blind aim.  Not even he is safe from his own war path, he is his own nightmare.
    • Instability is a curse, and Raiga is dubbed with the curse of his ongoing post-traumatic stress.  This isn't to do with fear, but just his natural mental process.  His sanity could be questioned by more than one with his erratic choices and some lack of decisive reasoning when placed against everyday situations.  It's very similar, if not the same as, a mildly developed ADD disorder.  He isn't hindered in situations where he makes an effort to apply great focus.  But in trivial day to day actions, he can misdirect and check-out from the land of the living.

Hamartia: A single fatal flaw is generous to say when talking about one such as Raiga, he was so scarred in his past he could be considered to have many key problems in his character.  However, the most surmounting problem with Raiga is how closely he borders the line of insanity.  He is still mentally intact but the way he lives his life, feeling and creating the realms of destruction, he doesn't have many more missteps before crossing the border.  Wrong turns in this case may even have good intentions, as if he were to connect on a deep level (even though the chances are highly unlikely) with a person once again; if he were to lose that person(s) as well he would also be at risk of losing his mind.  His mind is in the balance of how his history effects his future.
    Personal Hero: N/A
    Dreams and Ambitions: (Does your character have a life goal or a dream?)

• Violence - A born fighter loves fighting
    • Alcohol - Helps him get rambunctious and forget how unbelievably miserable he is.
    • Wind - It is his mantle, his second element that allows him to express some of his lineage related to his father.
    • Thunderstorms - They are just like what goes on in his head.  He feels understood in the middle of a giant, heavy storm.
    • Shadows - They shape the darkness in his world
    • Power - He wants to win, be the best, outlast all, and power and give him that.
    • Concept of happiness - The idea of being truly content with life truly fascinates him.  It's something that is impossible, as of now, for him to feel, so it mesmerizes him in a haunting fashion.
    • Music - He can sing to it.

Dislikes:

• Sleeping - Being so afraid of his nightmares, Raiga truly hates going to sleep, only permitting himself to do so when he is utterly exhausted to a fault.
    • Violence - Even though he so enjoys to cause destruction, Raiga despises this aspect of him.  He hates the fact that he loves to inflict damage, loves to destroy things just for the sake of it.  He knows how wrong it is, and therefore he is disgusted by his own lust for destruction.
    • Quiet - When things are too quiet Raiga can't think.  That's partially why he can handle music, because it at least takes away the silence from moments and overall he is more erratic when left alone quietly to his thoughts.
    • His past - His history shaped his monstrous lifestyle, and when he broods on it he just sinks further into his depressed abyss.
    • Love - Love has only ever been a downhill fall for Raiga.  The family he loved was taken away, even the home he loved was something that he was forced to reject.  He hates love as he's experienced it.
    • Misery - His whole life is coated with his pain, and he hates it.  It warped his way of thinking and still lingers with everything he is.
    • Pain - Being hurt all the time is a terrible feeling
    • Shadows - They shape the darkness in his nightmares

Brief History:
Back to top Go down

Raiga Amuran | Calamity (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: