Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_vote_lcapFuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_voting_barFuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_vote_lcapFuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_voting_barFuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fuunai
Novice
Novice
Fuunai

Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!!   Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Name: Fuunai Azameeko
Birthplace: The Vermillion Empire
Current Residence: Wherever he finds a place to rest
Element: Fire

Hobbies:
Teaching Younglings - He likes to sometimes go back and connect with the younger benders. Fuunai enjoys teaching them a little more than the fundamental fire technique and fighting styles they are used to. His goal is usually to push them like he pushed himself so they can be on the level to compete with him one day; inspire the next generation.

Challenging His Superiors - Fuunai makes a habit out of confronting and challenging benders of the next tier up. It always made perfect sense to him that if he wants to be as good as the next rank up he had to know full well how strong the next rank was, and beat them if he could.

Quirks: Seductive eyes

Family: Father- Deceased, Mother- Unknown, Sister- Unknown

Character Theme: Intense battle theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcLas425Rl8

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Fuunai has reddish-rose hair.  It is mid-short in length, enough to just barely get in his eyes if it laid down that way but it generally spikes in different directions on his head, giving a stylized messy look.

Eyes:  Eyes appear to be black from any respectable distance, they look relatively simple and a little larger than average.

Height: Due to his athletic body type he weighs about 155-160 lbs while standing at a height of 6'0"

Clothes:  For pants he wears slightly baggy white pants that make it down his leg. For footwear Fuunai wears black combat sandals but with closed toes and heels. Over-top his white under shirt, Fuunai sports a coat for flare and style, as it is too thin to be used for warmth. This coat is thinly lined with yellow trim but the majority of it contains fire designs all along it.

Skin:  His skin is relatively fair and He has an overall clear complexion, usually considered hansom or attractive according to the average girl but is not attractive to the point of looking like a pretty-boy.

Body Type: Fuunai has an athletic body type, not anything out of the ordinary.
Image: http://images.wikia.com/fairytail/pl/images/e/ea/Natsu_Dragneel.png

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Happy
It can be seen by the usual smile on his face, even without needing to take an extensive look that he is happy.

Intelligent
Fuunai is not someone to be considered foolish or idiotic. Of course all people do 'dumb' or 'stupid' things every once in a while but he is neither bothered nor defined by those moments.

Determined
There is no doubt that Fuunai's goals are always to reach for the top. Even from a young age he had wanted to become the best at what he was good at.

Protective
Like most people Fuunai formed bonds with people as he grew.
Because of this he is very protective. His fights are much more important to him if others' lives are on the line and he could do things he normally wouldn't resort to if the need of comrades.

Personal Strengths: Strong willed, Loyal, Skilled bender, Friendly, Compassionate

Personal Weaknesses: Fear of hairless rodents, Fear of losing friends,

Hamartia: When it comes down to it, if Fuunai's friends are in danger. No matter what the circumstances he will put his life on the line for them, even if he dies in the process.

Personal Hero: Kazuma (from Kaze No Stigma)

Dreams and Ambitions:

Dream: To be one of the best
Fuunai's father always taught him to do everything with excellence, fuunai carried that with him and now he has decided to train himself to be one of the best.

Dream: To find his mother
When his mother left Fuunai was devastated to the point where he didn't to live. Now that he is older his "goal" is the find his mother and ask why she ran away. Only then will he be satisfied with life.

Likes: Food- Fuunai loves food. If he is given the chance to eat he will take it

Adventuring- Fuunai will jump at any good adventure, whether it be with his friends, family or by himself, the thought of exploring and finding new places excites him

Friends- Fuunai is very sociable and friendly, therefore he enjoys the company of people.

Fighting- Fuunai is very competitive and likes to prove himself in battle against opponents that are better than him.

Writing- At the end of the day when he is alone at home he likes to sit down and wright.

Dislikes: Jerks- Fuunai absolutely despises people who are rude and disrespective to anyone.

Snow- Fuunai get's very cold very easily, and it takes him a long time to get warm again.

Puzzles- Since he has such a short temper puzzles make him get very angry.

Liars- When someone lies to Fuunai he believes that they are worthless and that the should not be bothered with, if they can't respect him then why should he respect them?

People touching his hair- Fuunai spends at least 10-15 minutes every morning doing his hair, and if people touch it he gets infuriated.

Brief History: Born to Karin Tuzo and Maru Azameeko, Fuunai's first few years were relatively happy; when he was 6 his mother had a girl named Aleena and they were a happy family. Until the sudden departure of his mother. She took Aleena and left, not saying goodbye or telling the reason why she left. Fuunai was left with his father in The Vermillion Empire heartbroken. From that day on Fuunai's father took it upon himself to teach his son the way of a bender.

Every day they would train in the art of not only fire bending, but the ability to succeed in a hand to hand combat. By the age of 13 Fuunai had surpassed the skill of his father in every way possible, so he decided to take a year leave to train away from his father. During his personal training he grew stronger than he thought was possible, but not only did he increase his bending skills while he was absent, he also met his closest friends Karine and Kuudo which taught him to feel compassion and love again.

When he came back to his father, he heard the tradic news of his fathers death in a raid. From then on he felt the urge to find out where his mother and sister went so he could finally figure out why his mother left.

RP Sample (not needed but I felt like I wanted to just add extra)
The wolf's muzzle touched lightly into the dirt as the wolf sniffed. The female was alone, searching along a vacant plain for a chance at a meal, something hard to come by lately. The entire area seemed to be evacuated of any other life, excluding the occasional scurrying rat. She needed to find food soon, already having gone several days without a significant meal and little to no sign of any pack of her kind.

The smallest movement of grass made the wolf poise her ears, high on alert for the certain grub near by. Her eyes flickered across her line of vision, iris' composed of amber flecks within brown ovals. Her pelt meshed together with the scenery, a dusty brown colored body and black tipped ears, giving her the perfect advantage to surprise her prey.

Eyes finally locking onto the small rabbit sitting just to the side of a boulder, her muscles tensed. It wasn't much of a meal, a small snack really, but it was better than starving if she could manage to catch it. Nearly three days without a meal left her weak and disoriented, but she kept her wits and concentrated on the potential food anyway.

Jaw set, she padded quietly closer, paws leaving silent marks behind. Once she was close enough, she moved into a crouching position low to the ground. All at once, the wolf thrusted her body out, deadly claws extended and landing harshly into the small animal. Several bones could be heard cracking with tiny shrieks of pain until a jaw enclosed itself around the animal's neck and it went limp. Blood gushed into it's brown fur, staining the ground as the wolf pulled it's dish away triumphantly. Her teeth quickly sank into the flesh some three feet away, ripping it apart and devouring it greatfully as blood dripped along her jaw into the sand. Another few hours to live.

Last edited by Fuunai on Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fuunai
Novice
Novice
Fuunai

PostSubject: Re: Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!!   Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Done! Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!!   Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:54 pm

Alright this is one of the best applications I have seen in a while! Approved!
Back to top Go down
Fuunai
Novice
Novice
Fuunai

PostSubject: Re: Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!!   Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:08 pm

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!!   Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuunai Azameeko. Finished!!!!!
Page 1 of 1