Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_vote_lcapIts a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_voting_barIts a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_vote_lcapIts a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_voting_barIts a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine Empty
PostSubject: Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine   Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:31 pm

Raine smiled as she walked through the moon lit city. She had just finished a preformance and was looking for a place to stay. She ruffled through her coin bag, which was full from tonight. The crowd was exceptionally large today and they paid well. “Great job Raine,” she said to herself. Raine smiled, but stopped abruptly as a parchment of hers fell from her bag. She stopped and bent down to pick it up. Raine glanced up slowly to see three rough looking men.

They smiled and gazed at her with evil smiles. Raine gasped and stepped back, she turned to run but was blocked off by two others. One stepped forward, and chuckled, “ Give us the money wench, and we wont hurt you.” Normally she would be terrified, but Raine spent some time with hooligans just a little bit ago, and she learned a few things. Raine unsheathed her blade, which glowed a glinting silver.

‘ If you want the money, come and get it.’ The man grunted, and stepped forward in a attempt to grab her. Raine leapt back and slapped his hand away to the side with her blade. Frustrated the thief ran forward gritting his teeth. Raine, unprepared for that, screamed and sprinted off to the right. She was closely followed by the five men, who started to gain up on the woman. Raine ran between two buildings but was in agony to find out that it was a dead end. The men closed in on her and she threw the money at them.

“There, have it,” She said in defeat. The thief grunted, and laughed, he looked at her evilly. A looked that struck fear in Raine’s heart.

“ Oh no little lady, your blade scratched my hand up, and i want revenge for that.' He walked up and grabbed Raine by the shoulders and slapped her hard across the face.

She screamed and pulled out a hidden knife from the inside of her coat, and she stabbed the man hard in the chest. The grip on her shoulder weakened as she saw his body fall to the ground. In a daze she fell to her knees, “What did i just do?’

She looked up to see two guards who were walking by stop and look down the alley way, " You! Stop! " one said as she stood about to make a run for it. It wasn't her fault, she was attacked, but how was she supposed to explain this one.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine   Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:40 pm

As Kolack walked along the street side, he heard screams and shouts. Him being the type to always find and solve conflict, he rushed to the source. Jumping over garbage cans and obstacles in the alley ways. When he finally reached the dead end in the alleyway, he saw a frightened young woman, a dead body, five brutes, and two guards... 'Hmm... whats going on here?' He stood there observing and gathering a bit more information, before making a move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine   Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Her eyes teared up a bit as her hear pounded. How was she ever going to get out of this one? As the guards seemed to take another step forward her breath quickened. And as soon as the other man bolted from around the corner she seemed to panic. " I didn't mean to! He was attacking me!"

This seemed to be the time for the rest of the goons to split cause as soon as the other man joined the group they vanished. Doubling their speed. Raine looked back at the guards who seemed more focused on the bandits that made a run for it rahter than her.

One just scowled at her, " Your lucky.." He said as he and his partner tried to catch up to the goons. Raine fell to her knees and tried to slow down her breathing. The idea of being locked in a iron cage bothered her, as it reminded her of that stuffy box.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine   Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:28 pm

'Damn it, Kolack, youre reactions are slower than what they used to be...' He thought to himself, looking over to the young woman. "Uh... hey.... Here, let me help you." He walked over with his mechanical arm clanking against his belt. He looked down at a small bag with money, picked it up, and continued walking towards her. He knelt beside her, handing the money back.

He held his weight on the mechanical arm, posting on the ground beside her. "Are you all right?" He asked with a sorry look on his face, for both her and himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine   Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Her eyes wide, Raine's soft gaze followed the man as he walked over to her pouch of coins she threw at the man. Was he planning on taking her money? She cringed as his mechanical arm clanged. His hand formed over her pouch and spoke softly, " Here, let me help you."

The man knelt beside the girl and handed her back her money. He was nice, and Raine smiled slightly as she took it from him. " Thank You Sir." She was an adult herself but living on the streets has taught her to be kind and polite to people who help you. Cause that ever so rarely happened.

" Are you alright?" He asked softly. Was she alright? This kind of things has always seemed to happen to her. To her and her brother when they were younger, and forever she would be traumatized because of it.

Raine nodded and stood up slowly, dusting herself off and then realizing she had blood on her dress. She just stared at it wide eyed. Her shoulders fell and she took a deep breath. She attached her pouch back to her belt and re-sheathed her sword. " You have a name?" she asked bluntly. It took a sec but she finally came back to the world.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine   Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:30 am

The man smiled. "Kolack, Kolack Nuzai. And you?" He put both hands on her shoulders, trying to ease her. 'Man this kid looks tense... I should offer her a stay at my hotel room... ' He thought. His left arm rattled and steamed a bit, but it wasnt too bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine   Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:59 pm

She felt both his hands on her shoulder, one a soft warm feeling, and the other was a bit heavier and had a cold tick to it. However over all she felt better. " My name is Raine Izael." She said. Hopefully that wasnt a name known around here. She ran away from the Light nation palace. As thier "adopted" daughter Raine wasn't heard of too much but every now and then she would run across someone who did know her.

It had been a few months since she ran away, Since Itami had faked her death, and the blame was put onto John Itaruki. A few months since her brother had seen her for the last time. John and Folt were once friends but as soon as John was blamed for killing his sister he turned against him.

She looked down. Raine would love to see her brother again, but she was supposed to be dead. She did this for a reason, and vowed never to go back. The streets was where she belonged, not in a fancy palace tending to a true princess.

Raine looked at Kolack, " Thank you again, really." She looked up as the sky filled with light and was followed with a loud boom. Lightning... It was going to rain. She needed to get off of the streets anyways so the guards didnt come back looking for her. With that her gaze fell once more to the corpse that laid near her feet.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine   Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Kolack turned her away from the dead body that lied in the ally. "Hey, its about to rain... Um, if you want, you can bunk at my place for the night?" 'Man, shes really tense...' Kolack started guiding her down the ally towards the direction of the hotel he was staying in. 'I guess I should keep and eye out for any more ruffians... '
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine   Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Raine looked up at the man as he offered her a place to sleep for tonight. She smiled, " I would appreciate that." Wait, what was she doing? He was a stranger!? He could be a creep! But as Raine looked at the man she could tell he wasnt. " But i get to treat you to food" she said, she wasnt going to be the only one getting treated around here.

Raine took a bit inhale of the air around her. It was that sweet smell of rain and she smiled. How many times she had wished she was a water bender rather than a fire bender. She loved the water, and fire was just destruction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine   Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its a Battlefield Tonight || Kolack & Raine
Page 1 of 1