Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Jhenko I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Jhenko I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Jhenko I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Jhenko I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Jhenko I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Jhenko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Jhenko I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Jhenko I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Jhenko I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Jhenko 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Jhenko I_vote_lcapJhenko I_voting_barJhenko I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Jhenko

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jhenko
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Jhenko

Jhenko Empty
PostSubject: Jhenko   Jhenko I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:07 pm

|BASICS|

Name
    Jhenko Ulama Poleak
    Birthplace:
    Born within the southern pole; family hut. [The avatar equivilant of April 10, I am absolutly terrible at translating anything; Years or otherwise!]
    Current Residence:
    Currently within the northern pole; mother and fathers home. Close to the 'wall'.
    Bender; Water, not amazing at it but also not terrible. Better than most her age is the best discribition. Learnt from mother. Healing abilities known but not sharpened. Able to heal small cuts and burns; often in her attempts to cook something.
    Occupation
    Varying; occasionally a cook [mostly fish]. Fisher-woman, bending water around the fish. Usually getting it into the boat before dropping it.  Babysitter usually.
    Element
    Water; Able to move it with a bit of ease. Able to fish slightly with it. Healing which is helpful; but she still has to learn more about it..
    Pets:
    Ouni; Baby polar-bear-tiger.

While out walking to her usual fishing spot she heard a soft mewling; crying almost. The girl looks both confused an alarmed, swiviling her head around to find the source of the sound. Another cry helped her focus upon black streaks inside of the snow. Blinking confused, she stood and leaned her head forward, squinting at the blob. Noticing a rise and fall to the thing she froze, it was alive. Wa- was it a carnivore? Another mewl sound caused her to look at it a bit closer. There was smaller strips moving around the creature, mewling louder and louder.
    She took a step forward.
    She could see a bit of color to the thing, a redish. She sniffed, shaking her head and moving her hand to fan her nose. It smelled like Iron. Wait. . .  Iron. Blood. She walks a bit closer, finding out the sorce of both the mewling and the blood.
    It was a mother polar berger, and her cub. The mother was bleeding, and laying on her side. The small cub moved around the mother, mewling and licking her face. The girl blinks, both horrified and saddened. She looks at the mothers wound; knowing right then and there that it was way- waaaayyy beyond her abilities. But still. . .  She'd try.
    A shiver passes through her as she removes her gloves, the cold air nipping at her unprotected skin. She looks at the snow piles around her. Taking in a deep breath she spaces her feet apart slightly, raising her hands just infront of her. Curling her hands slightly she moves her arms back. Small drops of water float from the snow, moving forwards slightly. She moves her hands forward, then pulling them back again. More water floats towards her. It forms into a thin blob before her. She'd been holding her breath in focus, which she now realeases in a puff of white smoke in the cold enviroment. She moves the water onto her hands, and move towards the polar-bear-tiger {Berger if you wish}. It gives a low growl, but cant do much more. THe girl, freezes, looking at the tiger and her cub. The cub was looking at the girl fearfully.
    "Its okay. . . Im going to try to help."
    She kneels down in the snow, a heavy shiver spreading through her body. She looks at the wound, and quietly places her hands on it. A soft groan comes from the mother as the water touches it. The water begins to glow a soft white, and a soft almost hum is heard from it. The girl focuses only on the water, but she was getting fatiuged quickly. She seems to almost blink, then the mother just. . . . Dies. Her breathing stops, and the cub starts mewling again, louder. The girl drops the water, shaking her head. 
    "Sorry little guy. . ."
    She slips her gloves back on, standing up. The girls gaze falls upon the small animal, quietly thinking. She crouches down, holding a gloved hand out to the small thing. It turns to her, looking at her fear fully. 
    "Come 'ere little guy, Im not gonna hurt you." 
    The cub takes a small step towards her, sniffing slightly. 
    Then another, and another until it was sniffing her glove. She gently turns the glove around, petting its head. It purrs slightly, moving forward and nuzzling her knee. She smiles slightly, moving a hand under its read and one under its stomach. She picks him up, his head resting on her shoulder.
    "Come on little guy. I got a home for you."
    She walks back. Any fish? No, No fish sorry. A new friend? Yep. Yep she got a friend.

http://piandao.org/screencaps/ep1/ep1-527.png

Weapons:
    Two small tribal axes. 

Her axes [imagine two for me]:
     http://i.ebayimg.com/t/17-5-New-Assassins-Creed-3-Connors-Tomahawk-Battle-Axe-/00/s/MzAwWDMwMA==/$T2eC16VHJGIE9nnWqrq0BQFY4)h24g~~60_35.JPG

Also; I am not sure if this goes here but a water husk on her back.

[size=18]|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday
    ul at translation and am unaware of sits to translate the time into avatar months/years/ anythings. But April 10
    [color=#ccccff]Blood type:

O
    Hobbies:
    Bending; obvious reasons.
    Playing with friends; Self explanitory.
    Caring for little Ouni.
    Sleeping.
    Quirks
    Will giggle at ANYTHING remotely funny. Will giggle even more often if she likes someone. Sometimes laughs to the point of her face turning red.
    Family
    Pleha: Mother; bender. Caring for her daughter and others.
    Hearhao: Non bender; Father. Protective of his family and tribe.
    Julmo: Grandfather; Mother side. Bender. Passed on.
    Halaka: Grandmother; Mother side. Non-bender, alive.
    Ohlka: Grandfather; Father side. Non-bender; alive.
    Yuela: Grandmother; father side. Non-bender; passed on.
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:
    Long, black hair falling just above her waist. Usually braided with a specail ribbon bearing the water tribe symbol. Her bangs are kept in small hair dangles. [I have no other way to discribe it, I will draw a picture soon.]
    Eyes:
    Eyes a deeper blue fading out into a lighter blue the father it gets. Slightly bigger than the average size, but still proportional.
    Height:
    5'7
    Clothes:
    A long dress, fur made and dyed blue. The dress goes to just below her knees. At about waist height it spilts into two peices; one running down the front and another to the back. Short sleeves end just below her shoulder. Elbow guards leading to fingerless gloves. Underneath the dress is a tan pair of hide pants leading down into her boots. Her boots are made of hide as well as treated fur to keep her warm. [And fluffy!]
    When in the poles she wears a long sleved over coat lined in fur. [Gatta keep that fluffiness going on you know!]
    A large husk strapped onto her back at all times which is filled with water.
    Skin:
    A tan color to her skin. Smooth, but slightly tougher from the cold.  
    Body Type:
    A fatter build than most, mostly her bodies way to keep heat in. This doesn't mean she is slow, not by any means. Her bending and her axes help her keep herself fit.
    Image:
    Im going to draw one!

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    Most often a quiet thinker she will never really show too much of what she is thinking; but there is always this tell-a-tale far off look in her eyes when she is thinking. Bubbly almost always she will giggle at even the worst of jokes if they appeal to her, someimes to the point of it hurting to luagh. You will almost always see a smile on her face when talking to someone, unless they make it clear they dislike her.  Hot-headed when it comes to most things she can become enraged slightly. Daddys girl; almost always following her fathers whims.
    Personal Strengths:
    She seems to be good at making friends, and good at caring for people. 
    She is extremely loyal, almost always sticking with her friends. [This is both good and bad.]
    She thinks that she is a. . . . Good. . . . Bender. 

Personal Weaknesses
    She is easy to sway to your cause, almost always crackin under peir pressure.
    Loyalty; friends can mislead her into doing something they want that may not be the best.
    Fear of the dark; she is deathly afriad of darkness, making her want to stay away from it and dark benders.
    Hot headed; If angered enough she will fight with all shes got.
    Hamartia
    Her hot headed nature can get her way in over her head easily.
    Personal Hero:
    Her father. Cliche as it sounds she looks up to him as someone she wants to be. Respected in their tribe by many but almost revered by her.
    Dreams and Ambitions
    She dreams of being both a better bender and a nomad for a while, then raising a family. The first one would happen first in her book, but if leaving her home for that to start, than that can come first. Having a family is just; well, its self explanitory.
    Jokes; fun; animals; bending; cities; other benders; learning.

Dislikes
    The dark; annoying people; arrogance; overly rude people; death/dead things.

Brief History: (2 paragraph minimum.)

As a child Jhenko thought of herself as a non bender. For the pure fact that she had never bent before. So, She went about life as a non-bender for five years of her life. Playing in the snow and learning how to defend herself with axes and other weapons. At age Six her father brought her out on a fishing trip, deeming her old enough to learn. She was eager, and happy to have some quality time alone with her father. And she was going past the village alone for the first time! She was excited. She and her father set off of land with the help of her mother, who bent water up to set the boat off. With a wave to her mother the young Jhenko set off into the water with her father.
While out in the water the young girl watches a fish swim below them. Giggling she reaches out to touch it. The fish swims away, leaving her saddened slightly. She stands up, looking around her. Her father puts a finger up to his lips, silently telling her to quiet down. She nods, looking at the fish. Her father cuaght one, while another swam away. The girl frowns holding her hand out like she had seen her mother do when the water moves up. The fish stops, swimming in a circle as it float up slightly, then dropped. Her father stares at her dumbfounded.
She giggles. Watching the fish swim away.
"H-honey. . .  Could you do that again?"
"You mean stop the fishy daddy?"
"Yes honey, stop the fishy."
She moves to the side of the boat, seeing another fish. She moves her hands up slightly, little drops of water floating upwards. Her father smirks slightly, pulling the girl in for a hug. 
"Something wrong daddy?"
"Nothings wrong honey, you like mommy is all."
"Oh. Okay."
Her father pulls back and begins to row back to the south pole. Upon reaching the pole he leads her daughter home to tell his wife the good news.

Six years later she is a growing girl. Her bending is still something she is learning from and of. The way she found it was there with her father, so she considers it something special. Even moreso than most people. At that moment in time she was walking home with her friends. They were joking about and making her giggle as always. Her friend playfully takes one of her axes and starts to run off with it when she chases after. They both fall, herself falling onto her axes. She gives a small grunt of pain, quietly swearing under her breath. She stands up, looking at her arm.
"Ohmygosh Jhen I am so sorry!"
"Im fine Helko, calm down."
She picks up her axes, walking home again with Helko fussing over her. When she enters inside of her home her mother is cooking dinner. 
"Hey ma, you happen to have any water about? Cold water, not the boiling stuff; please?"
Her mother turns towards her, raising an eyebrow.
"Why do you need some?"
"Eh, I wanna practice is that alright?"
"Alright, don't tucker yourself out too much."
"Yes mother. . ."
Her mother grabs their 'Bending bowl', a large bowl that can hold a fair amount of water. Now Jhenko also had a large empty husk which held a resonable amount of water for herself to bend. But inside the bowl was to be used, it was a rule. She brings it outside, bending the snow into water and putting it into the bowl. She walks back inside, placing it before her daughter.
"Careful not to spill any on yourself."
"I'll be careful ma, I promise." 
Her mother smiles, leaning down to kiss her daughters forehead. She walks back to the pot, contiuing to cook. Jhenko bends the water into her hand and places it on her wound. She looks around the hut idly, letting the cool sensation of the water rush over the wound. 
Then she hears a slight hum sound.
She looks down to see the water glowing a slight white. 
She blinks, surprised. She really hadn't placed water on a wound by herself before; mainly becuase the last time se was hurt was when she was about ten and her mother never let her touch a 'Bo-bo.' 
"Hey ma? Is this normal. . . ?"
Her mother turns to see the white water, blinking surprised before walking over to look at it closer. 
"Could you bend the water away from your arm, sweetie?"
Jhenko bends the water away from her arm.
The wound was much smaller now, almost scabbed over. The mother smiles, nodding.
"Very normal. It seems you are a healer."
"A wha?"
"A healer sweetie. A healer is a water bender who is able to use the water to heal wounds. Its almost like bending."
"Oh. Is it tough."
"You tell me hun."
She leans over to kiss her daughter. 
"Can you set the table? Dinners almost ready."

Currently Jhenko is a thirteen year old girl; taking care of herself; Ouni, and the occasonal hurt child. 

{{OOC Here; The picture is being drawn, if I did anything wrong tell me and I will gladly fix it or adjust. Sorry for the end there, not the best I know but. . .  Eh!}}

Back to top Go down

Jhenko Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jhenko   Jhenko I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:39 pm

APPROVED!!!

NICELY DONE!!! Wow i haven't enjoyed reading a character app this much in a while. Your gonna do great here!!! I'm excited to see what else you can put out. You don't have to create a pet app since you detailed Ouni enough in here. Have fun!! perhaps we can get a post together soon
Back to top Go down

Jhenko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: