Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Enoch Jensen (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Enoch Jensen (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Enoch Jensen (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Enoch Jensen (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Enoch Jensen (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Enoch Jensen (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Enoch Jensen (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Enoch Jensen (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Enoch Jensen (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Enoch Jensen (Finished) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Enoch Jensen (Finished) I_vote_lcapEnoch Jensen (Finished) I_voting_barEnoch Jensen (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Enoch Jensen (Finished) I_vote_lcapEnoch Jensen (Finished) I_voting_barEnoch Jensen (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Enoch Jensen (Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enoch Jensen (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Enoch Jensen (Finished)   Enoch Jensen (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:48 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Enoch Jensen
    Birthplace: Earth Nation
    Current Residence: Earth Nation
    Occupation: Being a 3 year old, Post Time Skip: Carver's Squad member
    Element: Darkness
    Pets: N/A
    Weapons: N/A

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: (What day was your character born?)
    Blood type: O+
    Hobbies: Crying, Eating, Playing with Mommy and Daddy, using his poo as paint
    Quirks: Enoch has a funny laugh
    Family:
    Mother: Akane, Alive
    Father: Kye, Alive
    Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Dy4Hbxyy_Q&list=FLtIRr2Dt_O8XLy_vw28Feug&index=126

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: It's a little patch of light yellow colored hair that is very wavy.
    Eyes: Average sized Dark Purple Eye's.
    Height: 1 ft
    Clothes:
    A white onesie with panda designs on it.
    Skin: For a baby, Enoch has incredibly soft skin, it's massaged and lotioned everyday, it's very plump and thick.
    Body Type: Enoch is a slightly chubby baby.
    Image: Since you know what a baby looks like, I'll throw and image of Post Time Skip Enoch

Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Post Time Skip Personality: Enoch is a man like his father. A quiet loner type who is very reserved when it comes to things about himself. However Enoch is far more outspoken in terms of things outside of his own personal life. He will always stay strong in what he believes is just yet he will almost never say a word when he comes to things about himself. His father whom he fights alongside and sometimes Eva are the only people he talk to when it comes to topics about himself. However he can be rather joking at times, he is a student in terms of how he is the most green of the group right next to Luna. He is always willing to learn and likes to try out new things. Despite this though, within himself he always finds a deep confliction in his soul. He often sees two people when he see's himself. There is one that is the very black and white "We must do good, killing is wrong, we have to protect everyone and be a good person" yet there is the other that simply asks "Why?" Enoch is a very deep thinker in that he often questions the very fabric of things, in this case, he questions morality. He has yet to understand why we want to do good. To him he always feels conflicted, he always leans to doing what is right, and in fact has a very strong sense of justice. However he questions it within the back of his mind. He does not want to do bad, not by any means. Yet he questions morality still. Among other things, he is very strong willed yet not stubborn. A young man with a desire to achieve the world is the best way to describe him. Yet within, is a small, yet deep confliction. He is very hard on himself almost as a result. Being a huge over-thinker he tends to be very emotionally sensitive and always punishes himself when he does wrong.

Personal Strengths (Post time Skip Strengths):

1. Warrior of Darkness: Enoch is one of the Warrior's that were gifted with a great power from the spirit world. As a Warrior, Enoch's bending ability can go beyond that of even a master bender. Though not as strong as the Avatar State, a Warrior's top bending ability can no doubt be considered the next best thing. This gives Enoch the potential to become a very powerful and very deadly friend, or foe.

2. Beyond Athletic: Much like his father Kye Jensen, Enoch's athletic ability as an 18 year old goes beyond what can be done by a normal human. His speed and reflexes makes like a blur when in motion and his parkour, free running and climbing ability makes him's a very illusive young man.

3. Master of Chinese Kung Fu and Chinese Kenpo Martial arts: Unlike his father who is a master of The Art of The Ninja in Ninjutsu style martial arts, Enoch chose to go a different route and instead learn Chinese Kung Fu. Although he know's some Ninja style, his true focus is in his Kung Fu. Through mastering the Kenpo arts and all the forms and techniques. He has harnessed the style that utilizes the arms and legs like whips, making them extremely destructive when coming into contact with whatever they are hitting. Enoch is very skilled in martial arts and can hurt, break, destroy and even kill a human being with his bare hands very easily. He can even send his limbs through rocks and give thick metal very deep and pronounced dents.

4. Unstable Emotional Effect: Being a Warrior, Enoch is slightly different from a regular human being. His body can harness a greater bending ability, and although he cannot enter it and he can walk within the spirit world. However, Enoch's body is just ever so slightly different from the other Warrior's. His inner chi, the very chakra's that control his body are ever so slightly deformed. They do not impede or weaken him in any way, nor do they make him stronger in anyway, however it does have an interesting effect when he is in an extreme emotional state. If Enoch experiences any intense, overwhelming emotion that he cannot handle, is body will begin to under go physical changes that depend entirely on how he is feeling, For example though, if he was in a battle with someone that pissed him off so much that he felt like he would do anything to hurt them, his eye's might turn red, the designs on evil, or malicious imagery might appear on his clothes or skin. His body will become a visual representation of his emotions. This can work wonder's for him as it can be very intimidating at times, and it can be a clear sign for others to come as help by seeing how he looks. In short, Enoch's body is like the visual aid of a poem, describing his feelings through imagery, designs, and color on his body.

Personal Weaknesses (Post time skip weaknesses):

1. Mediocre Bending: Due to having no teacher growing up, and only joining his father in Carver's squad very recently, Enoch has received minimal training in dark bending. While the power he can attain is vast, his current ability is just that of a student and thus in bending ability alone he can be defeated by almost anyone that just above a student level.

2. Martial Artist to the core: Since Enoch's bending ability is so weak, he will tend to favor his athleticism and martial arts as his main weapon rather then his dark bending. This is something he will always favor in fact regardless of how strong he may become as a dark bender. He will always use his Martial Arts, and Athletic prowess over all else. Making him very vulnerable.

3. Emotionally Intense: Although quiet, Enoch is a very emotional person and always reacts without thinking first hand. He follows his heart and his emotions, which causes him to not plan ahead and not think first. Naturally, if one were to strike a nerve, they could play with his emotion's very easily.

4. The Emotional Effect: This odd ability that Enoch carries of his body being able to visually display his emotions' make him very easy to read. If one were to understand why his body and clothes show all the imagery they do, they could very easily read his emotional state and could learn what to do much more quickly when fighting him, or trying to talk to him. His emotions in other words, become his greatest enemy.

Hamartia
    : Manipulation: Enoch is a man that will always question everything around him, and everything within him. He is not short of second thoughts when performing actions. This makes him rather easy to be manipulated by someone with a silver tongue and smart words. He can be easily influenced by others if circumstances are there.
    Personal Hero: N/A
    Dreams and Ambitions: To find the true meaning of peace, and to give it to the world once found.

Likes: Philosophy, Instrumental Music, Martial Arts, The joy of giving, Debate.

Dislikes: Lying, Pizza with Olives, Ego's, Selfishness, cockiness.

Brief History: (Since as of present day the time skip hasn't happened yet, technically speaking I can't make a history for something that hasn't happened yet. So I will give what history is available for Enoch as his current age)

Enoch was born in the Earth Nation as a surprise. Kye and Akane were on the verge of separating. Yet they had one last night together before things got bad enough for them to separate. Once Kye left he moved far away from where she was in the Earth Nation. Akane continued on with her own life as well, getting with another man not long after. However she was unaware that she was pregnant with Kye's child. When she found out about it, she wanted to keep it from Kye at first. After what happened between them she didn't want to pull him back into her life. If they weren't ever going to see each other again, she considered maybe just keeping it from him all together. This train of thought carried all the way out to her giving birth. In which case by then the man she was with left her as the child was too much for him to take after barely knowing her. Once she gave birth to the baby though, at the moment of holding her new baby boy, she realized that Kye would have to know and that she would have to face the consequences of not telling him sooner. Shortly after he was born, Kye was away on duty when it happened. So she called him and told him over the use of a messenger hawk. Kye's shock was very clear, yet he agreed to seeing the boy when he would get the chance. However he was away on several long missions that could potentially take him years before he could travel all the way back over there.
    3 long years end up passing, and the boy Akane had is now 3 years old and carries the name of Enoch. The name was agreed on during one of Kye's and Akane's letters. So as of now, Kye is finally able to go see his boy. However he didn't want to do it alone, so he asked that Carver and the rest of the squad join him. Carver understood and got permission from command that he take the squad on a small trip off duty. Which brings us to the present, little Enoch is playing at the park, where he and Akane wait for Kye.

Back to top Go down

Enoch Jensen (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enoch Jensen (Finished)   Enoch Jensen (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Enoch Jensen (Finished)
Page 1 of 1