Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ai {DONE} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ai {DONE} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ai {DONE} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ai {DONE} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ai {DONE} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ai {DONE} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ai {DONE} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ai {DONE} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ai {DONE} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ai {DONE} 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ai {DONE} I_vote_lcapAi {DONE} I_voting_barAi {DONE} I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ai {DONE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kane Friax
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Kane Friax

Ai {DONE} Empty
PostSubject: Ai {DONE}   Ai {DONE} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:46 am

AI
Ai {DONE} Ai_zps37a59150

|BASICS|

Name: Ai

Race: Spirit

Current Residence: Wanders the mortal world in search of something lost.

|OPTIONAL|

Quirks:

Prefers to wander in the form of a Tiger, rather than human form. (Note: these are just forms, not physical.)

Character Theme: Pompeii-Bastille

|APPEARANCE|

Hair:

Long white flowing hair with stripes of black in human form, similarly long black and white fur as a Tiger.

Eyes:

Large blue eyes that look more like you are peering into deep pools of clear fresh water.

Height:

Anywhere between 5'6" to 10'4" in human form (usually 5'6" though.)
    In Tiger form, anywhere between 3' at the shoulder to 10' at the shoulder. (Usually around 4' though)

Clothes:

A long flowing white Kimono with a red belt and red floral designs and sleeves that open at elbow length, but extend past the fingertips.

Skin:

Soft pale skin in human form, Fur in Tiger form.

Body Type:

Lithe, but with more muscle than one might expect.

Image:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Even when in human form, Ai maintains the menacing air of a hungry tiger, the look in her eyes piercing even when she smiles. In tiger form, she appears more as smoke than flesh, disappearing and reappearing randomly, often accompanied by a thunderous boom or the sound of a strong wind as it howls through the mountains.

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality:

Ai has been around nearly since the begging of time. She has seen empires rise and fall, Avatars come and go, and mortals squabble over dirt and rocks. She has seen all this and come to realize that the lives of humans are both insignificant and precious, like a single cicada amongst the summer chorus.

Ai has discovered that she prefers the form of a woman, though as a spirit, gender hardly matters. She has no memory of how she came to be a spirit, and even less of why she wonders the world or what she searches for.

Personal Strengths:

Strong willed and strong minded, she is a very hard spirit to tame. She is quite compassionate, but will arbitrate situations with a definite "rough love"

Personal Weaknesses:

She has very little intention to really help people, feeling that they should work out their differences themselves. She watched as Ozai attempted to rule the world, and did nothing. It would take a threat to her own well being to get her active.

Hamartia:

She believes the best way to help others is to let them help themselves. The one exception is in the case of separated lovers. She is unsure why, but she has an intense sympathy for those who have lost their other half.

Dreams and Ambitions: She one day hopes to find whatever it is that she's lost. As she cares little for the trivialities of human life, all other goals to her seem petty.

-A calm moment of relaxation
    -Weddings
    -Secret affairs between star crossed lovers
    -Warm weather
    -The Spring

Dislikes:

-Controlling parents
    -War
    -Separation
    -The Winter

Brief History:

Ai has wandered the world for thousands of years. Over the course of her extended tour, she has watched the rise and fall of countless civilizations, and seen millions born and die. Human life is like dust in the wind to her, yet somehow she is drawn to help those who have lost their beloved.

Ai has no clue what she's looking for, as her earliest memories are as blank as fresh snow. Still she wanders, her home in the spirit world long behind her and her destination far ahead, but perhaps closer than she realizes.

During her wanderings, Ai has met and observed millions of humans, but not even one of the avatars has ever caught her eye. She showed a brief interest in the relationship of avatar Aang, but he and Katara's love progressed without her interference.

One of the few humans she has ever taken an interest in was the mother of one of the previous fire lords, Zuko. Her life seemed to be a constant story of separated star crossed lovers, and Ai felt a deep urge to help the two.

(as the rest of the story on the matter has yet to be released, I shall say nothing more on the subject)

In the decades after each of the petty squabbles between humans, Ai dedicated herself to help console the widows of dead or missing soldiers. She often had to set them up with new lovers (which sometimes ended horribly as a missing soldier came home to his now estranged wife).

It was particularly bad when the Fire Nation waged war on the other 3 nations for nearly 100 years as the fire nation soldiers would leave their wives at home, and kidnap the men of other nations as to stop rebellions.

Without any men left to pair with the widows of the deceased, helping became much more difficult. Ai found herself matching fewer and fewer people, so she decided to assist the escape of prisoners of war.

With many of the men returned home, Ai began to wander the world once more, still searching for her missing half.

As the spirit of lost love, she has an innate sense of how a relationship will end, and will often prophesize the end or beginning of a relationship. She also has a sense of whether one's love is true, which can be quite handy.

Ai is not a fighter in any sense and will usually refuse to fight for spirit benders, especially seeing as she considers humans lower beings. When she is forced to fight (which is generally rare as most spirit benders are too weak to command her in the first place) she takes on the form of a massive white tiger with fur like the mist of a pond in the early hours of the morning.

Ai has a power unique to all spirits of love as well. She can cause a form of false love (or rather an enhanced form of whatever love may already exist) between two people (given that the two are attracted to each other in the first place). This power is rarely handy, but if used properly, can cause some interesting results.

Ai also has been known to bless relationships, and so far all the relationships she has blessed have lasted until both passed on to the spirit world themselves (and even then, the love persisted).

Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Ai {DONE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ai {DONE}   Ai {DONE} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:29 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Ai {DONE}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum