Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_vote_lcapKyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_voting_barKyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_vote_lcapKyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_voting_barKyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) Empty
PostSubject: Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air)   Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:21 pm

Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) Ember_10
I don’t see like you do…

|BASICS|
    Name: Kyofu Dorobo
    Birthplace: The Village Of Peace
    Current Residence: The bell tower of the Northern Air Temple
    Element: Air
    Weapons: There’ll be an app up soon Razz

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: 9/26
    Hobbies: Enjoys playing with animals, and playing the violin.
    Quirks:
    Family: N/A
    Character Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaYupMWjn68

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: He has medium-length, straight brown hair, which goes down to his neck.
    Eyes: Piercing brown eyes. No, not all blind people have grey eyes.
    Height: 5”4
    Clothes: Much of Kyofu’s clothing was scavenged as he wandered, though it kind of works well together. He wears a blue formal button-up suit, over a red button-up undershirt. Lower-body-wise, he wears gray duck (the material, not the animal) pants, and long, black combat boots. Over all of this, he wears a long, black, hooded trench coat, with a belt over his stomach. Another belt, under his trench coat, acts as a utility belt, holding all manner of useful things.
    Skin: Slightly tanned, VERY rough.
    Body Type: Skinny, with plenty of muscle

Headshot (Without mask):
    Headshot (With mask):
    Full Body Shot:
    Hand Tattoo:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Kyofu is a very nice person, all the time. While somewhat naïve, and lacking a formal education (though he knows how to read), Kyofu has a very “Ready, Fire, Aim” attitude towards life. He generally makes mistakes, due to his tendency to leap before he looks. Along with no filter between his mouth and his brain, Kyofu tends to make assumptions about…. Well, pretty much everything. While he’s very judgmental, he’s also very eager to learn, and correct his mistakes.

He enjoys playing the violin (the monks taught him), and interacting with animals.

Personal Strengths:
  • Excellent sword fighter, despite his disability

• Can more or less communicate with animals (Can’t talk to them)

• Excellent climber

Personal Weaknesses:

• Blind

• Shy

• Has no filter between his mouth and his brain

• Quickly jumps to conclusions

• Acts before thinking

Hamartia: Never learned Self-control, or common courtesy.
    Personal Hero: Toph; She earned respect for blind people everywhere.
    Dreams and Ambitions: To play violin in the great Vermilion Empire Concert Hall.

• Fruit and Vegetables

• Nature

• Fiction

• Quoting Fiction

Dislikes:

• Eating Meat

• Disagreements

• Being pestered about his disability

Brief History: (2 paragraph minimum.)

Note: This app will be up-to-date after the time skip.

Kyofu Dorobo, age 7, enjoyed a very peaceful lifestyle. His days were full of games with the other children, eating contests, and so much more, each of which would be concluded by his mother tucking him into bed, and giving him a kiss on the forehead. Most importantly, however, he could see. Life was perfect. That is, until the stranger came. Kyofu was looking for his friends, in a game of hide and seek, when he accidentally bumped into a strange man, who he hadn’t seen before (which was extremely surprising, considering the village of peace was a small village, comprised of about 30 individuals). He looked up at the man, opening his mouth to apologize. However, under the man’s straw hat, Kyofu could see strange, red, cat-like eyes.

The stranger looked down at him for a moment, before drawing his sword, and stabbing it straight through his chest, the blade squeezing right between his lungs, narrowly avoiding puncturing an organ. Kyofu screamed, but no sound came out of his mouth. The stranger smirked, withdrew his sword, and began announcing something. Kyofu could only make out the first few words before he passed out: “Three Days…”

When he awoke, things were only slightly better. He had been given medical attention, but now there was a giant metallic dragon curled around the village. Kyofu knew only of one place where he could get a weapon: The village elder. The elder was supposed to have old, antique swords in his room, some of which were sharp beyond reason. So, Kyofu made his way back to his house (the elder was his father, you see), and marched to his father’s room. “DADDY!” he shouted, throwing the door open. What he saw there scarred him for life: His father, dead on the floor, apparently having committed suicide.

Kyofu dropped to his knees, his vision turning red, and his eyes clouding with tears. He cried his heart out, until tears wouldn’t come anymore. He stood up, with vengeance in his little heart, and took the sword out of his dad’s dead hands. It was of moderate size, though Kyofu had to use two hands to hold it. He clicked a button on the hilt, and a spring sheathed the blade, with such surprising force that it flew out of his hands. He picked the sword up, now just appearing as a hilt, and pressed button again, causing it to spring upward, as the blade withdrew from the handle, landing back in Kyofu’s hands. He smiled, knowing that he finally had a weapon, with which to take revenge. It was all that stranger’s fault… none of this would have happened if he had just stayed away!

Kyofu ran outside, with his sword unsheathed, ready to defeat that cursed stranger. He came out just in time to see him fall at another man’s feet. Specifically, Tsumi Buredo, the carefree teenager next door, had gotten to him first. Tsumi did not stop to be pleased with his victory, and instead ran into the forest, puzzling Kyofu greatly. He….didn’t even finish him off…” Kyofu thought to himself. “He let him get away with burning down the village, AND using a blackheart technique?! Tsumi, you idiot, that stranger is far from dead!”

Sure enough, the stranger’s hand twisted slightly, as it glowed black, and seemed to move of it’s own accord. In a black flash, the stranger’s wounds sewed themselves back together. “That’s two blackheart techniques…” he mumbled, as he stared at where Tsumi had just been, looking for footprints. Finding what he was looking for, he began following the footprints, limping heavily. “Don’t think I’ve been beaten… I’ll never lose to the likes of you!” the stranger mumbled.

Kyofu, seeing that this man was still alive, grinned with bloody vengeance. He crept up behind him as the stranger limped, pulled back his sword, and swung with all his might. The stranger was caught totally off guard, being floored once again. He groaned as he put his hands together for one, final attack. “Final Blackheart Technique: Twofold Revenge.” he said.

Kyofu’s vision went dark, and his ears began to ring, as he fell to the floor. He quivered, and screamed, as a thousand different pains wracked his body at once. He writhed in pain on the ground, a stream of blood running from his eyes. He eventually passed out, sinking into a coma. He lay there in a painful, dreamless sleep for what seemed like an eternity, locked in his own head. Eventually, he was able to open his eyes, finding himself in a desolate, somewhat misty place.

The area had a somewhat…. Ethereal feel to it, as he could almost hear the sound of singing. It was just beyond his spectrum of hearing, but he knew it was there. He felt no obligation to breathe, nor did he feel any form of hunger. It was almost as if the things that kept him alive had never been there at all. He wandered this strange world for what seemed like years, before he heard a voice say to him, “Hello, I am Spirit King Raiden. You have quite the destiny ahead of you, young man, and we can’t have you dying before you have a chance to realize it. I’ll help you….just this once. Seek out the Air Nomads; they will help you get stronger. On your 19th birthday, seek me out, in the Shadow Lands.”

Once the voice had faded, a blinding light slowly engulfed Kyofu (not that he could see it), and when it faded, he found himself in the middle of the Northern Air Temple, where he was raised by the Air Monks.

Last edited by Tsumi Buredo on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air)   Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air) I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Kyofu Dorobo (Warrior of The Elements: Air)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Application Limbo-Claim Depot-
Jump to: