Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Akaeri I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Akaeri I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Akaeri I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Akaeri I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Akaeri I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Akaeri I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Akaeri I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Akaeri I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Akaeri I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Akaeri 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Akaeri I_vote_lcapAkaeri I_voting_barAkaeri I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Akaeri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
June
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
June

Akaeri Empty
PostSubject: Akaeri   Akaeri I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:53 am

BASICS

Name: Akaeri Ada
Pets: none
Weapons:a few hidden daggers and twin blades on her back.

APPEARANCE

Hair:brown, with blonde highlights due to the sun, she wears it pulled back in a braid witch reaches her mid back, her bangs hang just above her eyes, she wears a silver headband that does nothing more but look pretty Smile
Eyes: light blue, almost grey.
Height: 5'7
Clothes: A green cloth dress with a thick silver embroidery around the neck and light black patterns over the main body, two loose pieces of thin fabric hang from just below her shoulders. The dress cuts off just above her knees where ash colored leggings appear and go down to her ankles which are adorned with a few silver anklets. She wears shoes only when she has too (ex: work, market place, public places, ect.) but when she does she wear plain ash colored flats.
picture:

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Not entirely submissive, when she disagrees with someone she always feels the need to spit her two-cents in. Considering herself average, she has become quite the socialite working at a bar in the outer ring of Ba-Sing-Sae (sp?) and works on her ability to fight and defend, secretly hoping to flee her redundant life. Akaeri is stubborn, almost to a fault in her desire to prove a point.
Personal Strengths: her sources/knowledge of others, potential for bending, good at snooping/spying, experience stopping/ending bar fights, experience defending herself from the lowlife of the outer ring
Personal Weaknesses: can't resist talking to someone once she's decided she likes them, can be too nosy at times, stubborness, can be immature/dislikes being mature all the time, doesn't have the best morals for someone her age.
Personal Hero: Her mother, who died from an illness when Akaeri was about 12, and her father who scrambles to make a life from their broken family.

Dislikes: arrogance, faux wisdom/intelligence/maturity, people with no secrets, burgers, loaning money.

Brief History: Akaeri was born in Ba-Sing-Sae, she had about the average life of any peasant until her mother became pregnant with her bother Rae. Several months after he was born, her mother still had not recovered from the birthing and slept for more hours than she was awake. Until one morning she would not wake at all and Akaeri saw death for the first time, not knowing the true impact such a sight would have on her as she got older.
The death was hard on her family, they spoke little, yet they still manage to get along and make a life.
((She comes from a non-bending family whom have lineage connecting them to the watertribe, hence Akaeri's ability.))
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Akaeri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akaeri   Akaeri I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:21 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Akaeri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: