Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_vote_lcapKureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_voting_barKureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_vote_lcapKureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_voting_barKureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master Empty
PostSubject: Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master   Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master Charapp1

Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master Images
KUREHA HANATA

Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master Reg

Name: Kureha Hanata

Element: Light

Weapons: Just a titanium Alloy Rod that stands just underneath her jawline.

Abilities:

Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master App

Height: 5'10"

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Violet Purple

Appearance: Kureha's outside appearance is rather simple. She adores the color's white and black, as to her they are Yin and Yang. Kureha wears her hair down, at just past shoulder length. It is straight but still full of life. She does have bangs, but they just naturally grew into choppy layers. Kureha is a rather attractive and deceptively young-looking middle-aged woman with a curvaceous, yet well-toned figure, and fair skin.

Kureha likes to wear a simple get up, that lets her preform her martial arts to the extreme. Baggy white pants that hug her hips well but open up. However they are tucked into her black shin length combat boots. For a top she wear once again, the color white, but it is actually just a wrapped cloth around her chest.

Don't worry, nothing will come undone in the middle of a fight, she made sure of that. Sometimes it does get a little chilly, so she matched her outfit with once again the color white, this is a long coat however, with long sleeves. It is also floor length and has a slit in the back so it breathes better. For utility uses Kureha will also wear black leather gloves, and a black belt for her pants.

Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master Per

Likes and Dislikes:

- Meditating
- Bending
- Reading
- Cooking

Dislikes:
- Using bending to solve all the worlds problems
- Violence against the innocent ( Can be a bit of a hypocrite in this genre )
- Fighting with Weapons ( She uses her staff for different reasons )
- Spicy Food
- Bugs ( Really doesn't like them )

Strengths and Weaknesses:

Strengths:
- Intelligence ( She is an avid reader )
- Martial Arts
- Master Bender
- Pai Sho ( She loves the game )
- Physical Strengths

Weaknesses:
- Bugs ( She cringes at the sight of them )
- Her left Knee ( Injury )
- Temper is Short
- Hates losing at Pai Sho
- Always loses

General Personality:

Though Kureha may seem like just an attractive woman, she takes pride in being a full fledged Martial Artist and Bending Master. Her humble and attractive Exterior holds back a fearsome disposition that all who know have become terrified of aggravating her. She is prone to swift acts of violence and is often seen dealing out physical harm, but despite her frequently aggressive nature, Kureha is a remarkably caring, wise and perceptive individual always willing to help those in need. That being said, she is also a great advocate of helping people to make their own way and will usually only intervene on behalf of those with the will - but not the means - to help themselves.

An extremely powerful martial artist, both in terms of armed and hand-to-hand combat, she boasts shocking physical strength and proves herself capable of easily subduing multiple enemies in a flash and overpowering larger opponents.

She is knowledgeable, not only in the ways of bending, but in most things relating to life. She is against using fighting and bending to fix all of the world's problems, and thus does most things by words. Deep below all of that is a strong woman with a sense of duty and loyalty. She intends on cleaning up all of her own mistakes, and caring for everything she can.

Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master His

For the beginning of her life, it was simple and nothing too out of the ordinary. Kureha was born into the Light Kingdom, a now booming and populated culture. Her family was of nobility, her father a wise advisor to the King, and leader of the military. Kureha was always seen playing with the children of the king. All was peaceful and the world was well together.

Kureha attended school with the other children, not excelling too much on mathematics, but she sure did love to read. Even on days that she should have been outside playing, she was inside her nose stuck in scrolls. Her Father, however, did not want his child to be a book worm, and sent her off to learn bending in the academy. This wasn't all though.

Kureha would have to some home, and continue her training some more, her father himself teaching her martial arts. The struggle between the body and the mind was a hard one. Her grades began to slip even further, and Kureha had been punished for this. She didn't have time to study, or even to rest, as her father drilled into her his fighting techniques.

He was a rough man, one that most feared to tussle with. And as she grew older, Kureha took on alot of his personality. It got bad, so bad to a point she had seem some bullies in the school yard picking on a smaller kid. That day she got suspended from the academy for life for nearly killing the kid. And when it came time for her father to step up and show that it was his fault, he did not. Kureha was heart broken and that night, she left her home in the Light Nation, and headed to the nearest Air temple.

They actually welcomed her with open arms, and taught her the ways of the monk. As she couldn't actually air bend, she just followed the fluid movements of the air bending technique and added it to her martial arts. Learning to use her opponents against themselves.

She was happy here, she got to read all the scrolls she liked, and she got to learn to live peacefully. Cooking with the Monks, and having an enjoyable time. But her fathers personality stuck with her, no matter how hard she tried to develop spiritual release.

Once when she was 18 years of age, she turned on one of the benders her age. Afraid they would kick her out or shun her, she left. Which wouldnt have even had been the case at all. None the less she had left, and Kureha continued on with her training alone, On the road too. She eventually mastered light bending, using the help of the Airbender forms.

She remained to live out in her own cabin, in the middle of the forest, where she meditated, played Pai Sho, and got to achieve her spritual needs. Some come to her for training, only to run away when they see her other side. She does feel bad about her rough ways, but there isnt anything she could do about it, so she continues to drink tea, and practice her martial arts daily.

Back to top Go down

Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master   Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Kureha Hanata || Light Bending Master
Page 1 of 1