Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Michael Lux(DONE!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Michael Lux(DONE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Michael Lux(DONE!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Michael Lux(DONE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Michael Lux(DONE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Michael Lux(DONE!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Michael Lux(DONE!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Michael Lux(DONE!) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Michael Lux(DONE!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Michael Lux(DONE!) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Michael Lux(DONE!) I_vote_lcapMichael Lux(DONE!) I_voting_barMichael Lux(DONE!) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Michael Lux(DONE!) I_vote_lcapMichael Lux(DONE!) I_voting_barMichael Lux(DONE!) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Michael Lux(DONE!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mistdrake
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
mistdrake

Michael Lux(DONE!) Empty
PostSubject: Michael Lux(DONE!)   Michael Lux(DONE!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:41 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Michael Lux
    Birthplace: The Southern water tribe
    Current Residence: The light kingdom capital
    Occupation: Phionex Imperial tactical intelegance(Spy/bad cop man)
    Element: Water and Light, affinity for water.
    Pets: None
    Weapons: His custom rapier the Wilted Rose.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: May 17th
    Blood type: O+
    Hobbies: Interrogation, observation, information gathering.
    Quirks: Has a very hard time using his emotions.
    Family: His mother still lives at the south pole, hopefully still alive. His father is a ranking official in the light kingdom branch of the imperial army, he also specializes in intelligence.
    Character Theme: Nothing for his current life, Dance Music by the Mountain Goats for his childhood.

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Short relatively gelled and styled white hair. It looks unruly but it's actually styled well and meticulously by him.
    Eyes: Some what small and red.
    Height: 5 foot 11 inches.
    Clothes: An elaborate dark cloak with blue ruffley bit along with black pants and shoes. Sometimes he wears glasses, but very rarely.
    Skin: His skin is quite pale and quite smooth, most likely from his childhood time.
    Body Type: He appears to be quite frail, no real muscle definition so to speak of. However, his real strength is in his mind and in his bending. He's also not going to get knocked out from the first punch most likely.
    Image:Michael Lux(DONE!) Tek51897fd9e43a14794068

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Michael is the definition of cold. He would be the type of person to stand over you while you are writhing in in pain and just watch. Not smile, not enjoy your pain, just watch your pain. He's also incredibly cunning, his mind will calculate several ways to get the information he wants from you within minutes of meeting you. Some people in the empire say he doesn't even have emotions, he does though. Buried somewhere deep down inside of him. Locked up tight.

Due to his apparent 'lack of emotions' he is sometimes seen as 'socially awkward'. He can interrogate people, but that's usually a one sided affair in which he is reducing the person he is questioning to a puddle of nothing. However, when people are trying to make small talk with him he just tries to shrink away and try to get away from it. Because of this, some of his father's richer friends think Michael is not as skilled as he makes himself out to be.
    Personal Strengths: Intelligence, quick wit, fencing abilities, bending.
    Personal Weaknesses: Lack of Emotions, no understanding of social skills, not well trained in hand to hand combat.
    Hamartia: Living in the shadow of his father, not his own person.
    Personal Hero: (A character or maybe an NPC)
    Dreams and Ambitions: To make his own name for himself, not his fathers.

Likes: Interrogation, fencing, reading, bending, the empire

Dislikes: His father, regular conversation with people, common poor folk, rebels, being cooped up in his father's estate.

Brief History: Michael's life began at the south pole. His father, an imperial commander, was there on assignment when he met Michael's mother. The two 'fell in love' and one night Michael was conceived. Michael's father wasn't planning on having a child, and wound up staying at the South Pole much longer then he planned. Michael even spent the first years of his life at the south pole, and he was happy. His mother cared for him and his father showed some affection, and then Michael started to bend. Unlike his father and grandfather and so on, he didn't bend light though. He was a water bender. Michael's father was furious. One night Michael's father took him from the village they'd been living him and took him back to the light kingdom, leaving his mother behind. This was devastating for the young boy as he loved his mother, and now she was gone. This, along with his father's intensive training attempts, lead to Michael developing the ability to light bend, but he still specialized with water.

When he reached an old enough age, Michael was enrolled in the Imperial Army, he excelled at his mental tests, but didn't fare so well when it came to actual combat. His father was a rich man from a rich family and felt that Michael should do a rich man's battle, and thus, Michael was taught to fence outside the academy. Michael still hated his father though, and eventually learned that getting emotional about it wouldn't help. So he stopped letting his emotions be known. Eventually, Michael was picked up by a special information branch of the Imperial Army and managed to get away from his father. Still, when he wasn't on some job for the imperial army, he's stuck at home with his father, which is why he takes as many missions as possible.
Back to top Go down

Michael Lux(DONE!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Lux(DONE!)   Michael Lux(DONE!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Michael Lux(DONE!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: