Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_vote_lcapANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_voting_barANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_vote_lcapANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_voting_barANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! Empty
PostSubject: ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES!   ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES! I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Hey there everybody, Your lovely Admin Miss Lindsey with a smiley face, here to tell you about a few changes! Nothing big, so dont worry, but pay attention because this might affect a few of you ^^

Fo first off, Kouzy and I, along with a few others in the Chat Box, had a discussion about bending, and so many good topics were brought up! Lets look at the first one.

1. Light and Dark Bending! - Alrighty! It was brought to my attention earlier, in the form of a question, pretty much asking if Lightbending can manifest object like Dark Bending. This got me to thinking, Why shouldnt it? If Light and Dark are supposed to be like Yin and Yang, why can Dark Bending create what one cannot?

So with a bit of disscussion, this was made possible. A New Description of Light bending will be put up ASAP, meaning as in all light benders can manifest physical objects! This can include, weapons, armor, and even clones and such. Isnt this exciting?

2. With the topic of bending on the mind, we all had a conversation about Illegal bending you could say. These are moves that i had seen used in RP's that really shouldnt have, so pay attention! These are Forbidden moves for each Element, which can only be used by The Order of Elements, The Warriors, and Avatar! Not even Masters should know these moves.

- Earth Bending : This move has been used before, and i could understand how one could easilly bend this, but honestly it should almost damn near impossible! Taking Sand, or another form of loose minerals, and hardening them together to make a form of Earth. This is an extremely advanced move for Earth Benders and shouldn't be taken likely.

- Fire Bending : For this element, as it has been seen before, a flame the never goes out. A greek like fire, that can only go out when the user wishes it to. Even when dosed in water, blown out covered in dirt. Only a bender with Avatar skill should possess this move, no one else really. It is borderline GodModding and will not be accepted anywhere else.

- Air Bending : I have no idea what makes you guys think this s possible, but you cannot air bend the air within a solid object. Air bending is manipulating the air around YOU, not between the walls of something else. So bending the air from someones's lung is way off limits. Now i have seen something similar tried and its still the same. We are not trying to create death lists here, so bending the air away from the nostrils or mouth is unacceptable. Do not try to suffocate people! Illegal move!

- Water Bending : We do allow Blood bending on this site for expirenced RPers but on the illegal move list for this element is other body fluids, Urine for example, Stomach Acid, ect. This isnt possible by other than avatar level.

- Dark and Light Bending : Okay, this one seems fairly simple but i have seen it before, but Only the Order, the Warriors and The Avatar should have this power. Creating Like and Dark From nothing. Light bending harnesses Light and makes it stronger, ad Dark Bending manipulates Shadows, you cannot create Dark or Light from nothing. Saying as you can go into a pitch black room with absolutely no light and snap your fingers to create a flash light. Not possible. Pretty much the same for Dark, has to be shadows available.

Alrighty then, now that we got that out of the way i want good clean fights everywhere, and please quit trying to kill everybody!

Love, your Admin, Miss Lindsey ^^
Back to top Go down

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! || NOTED CHANGES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: