Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Day After (Shiki)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After (Shiki)   The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:53 pm

Helios dodged John’s attack, but ended up landing on his face. “Helios! Are you ok?!” John almost shouted. Suddenly, he got up again, and began zipping around, normal as ever. John let out a sigh of relief, which would have been knocked out of him anyway, by a sudden rush of SHIKI. She tripped, knocking John over, and winding up on top of him. Now, with her lack of much clothing on, this turned John just a bit redder.

To add insult to injury, she began teasing him, as though she meant to fall on him. She traced her finger along his jaw, down to his chin. “You know, I bet you look really good under all this clothing.” Shiki said, causing John’s face to finally deepen to fuchsia. “Well….er….i um…. What I mean is….” John stuttered, before finally sitting up, and gently lifting her off, setting her next to him.

He turned toward the tree, climbing up in the space of a couple of seconds. He needed time to think, and a high place would provide him just that.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (Shiki)   The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:07 am

Seeing his red face, Shiki giggled. It was cute, thinking about it, she watched as he pulled her off of him. Sitting next to him, she watched as he went up the tree. Rubbing the back of her head, she guessed she wasn't really good with people. Shiki paused lowering her eyes, she didn't really know what to say now. she felt like she ruined soemthing.

Helios saw his mother's face running up to her. Helios hugged his mother wrapping his arms around her neck. shiki smiled at her son. "Mama, don't be sad. It okay. See see. look." Helios said with a laugh showing her an air ball that held a leaf inside. shiki smiled at her son. She raised her eyes seeing some shadows moving in the trees in the distance. as though they were being watched. Shiki looked at them, taking a deep breathe she listened.

Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (Shiki)   The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:27 am

John sat up in the tree, deep in thought. He meditated for about a minute, coming out of it just as he heard Helios say, "Mama, don't be sad. It okay. See see. look." She was sad?
It suddenly dawned on John that leaving abruptly like that may not have been the nicest way of excusing himself. He stood up to go apologize, though he was in for a surprise. He stepped on a branch, which wasn’t as stable as it looked. It snapped underneath his weight, causing him to fall down on top of Shiki. In Midair, he took his claymore off of his back, throwing it at the tree, and embedding it in the trunk, right before he landed.

“I’m so sorry, Shiki….I’m not very good with people. Sometimes I just need time to process. Let me make it up to you, ok?” John said. He took his spare hand, and put a small blindfold of shadow over Helios’s eyes. After that, he brushed excess hair out of Shiki’s eyes, leaned down, and kissed her. This time, he had no malicious intent, nor would he paralyze her. This time, it was because maybe, just maybe, his heart had started to defrost.

His mind quickly conjured up an image of Shiki paralyzing him, taking him home, and having her way with him for the next six hours.

Stupid brain… She wouldn’t do that.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (Shiki)   The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:41 am

Shiki blinked as john fell on her, Helios jumped back and laughed as John had fallen ontop of his mother. he thought it was funny that both things happened. when shadow blind got put on his eyes, Helios ran through the field laughing.
shiki blinked, as John's personality came out of a shell it seemed. thinking for a moment, she wasn't sure actually of what was going on. "Its okay John, things happen....I'm fine. Just I guess my teasing can go a little too far." shiki laughed, but she looked at how he held her hands. Feeling his fingers brush her hair out of her face Shiki for once actually blushed as john kissed her this time. Shiki kissed john back, hoping that he wasn't trying to paralize her. After a few moments, she pulled her lips back from hiss. Her cheeks were still pink, but calming down. she was still amazed that the guy is a good kisser.

"wow. Is that how you are making it up to me? if so, you are a good kisser." Shiki mummbled as her face was still red. she didn't know what to say really as her tongue was tied. Leaning up, she looked at his eyes wondering what he has in mind. she gave him a soft kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day After (Shiki)   The Day After (Shiki) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day After (Shiki)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2