Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Jay Abyss (Anubis) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Jay Abyss (Anubis) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Jay Abyss (Anubis) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Jay Abyss (Anubis) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Jay Abyss (Anubis) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Jay Abyss (Anubis) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Jay Abyss (Anubis) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Jay Abyss (Anubis) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Jay Abyss (Anubis) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Jay Abyss (Anubis) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Jay Abyss (Anubis) I_vote_lcapJay Abyss (Anubis) I_voting_barJay Abyss (Anubis) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Jay Abyss (Anubis) I_vote_lcapJay Abyss (Anubis) I_voting_barJay Abyss (Anubis) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Jay Abyss (Anubis)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jay Abyss (Anubis) Empty
PostSubject: Jay Abyss (Anubis)   Jay Abyss (Anubis) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:30 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: James Abyss "Anubis"
    Birthplace: Ember Island
    Current Residence: The Madmans Retreat (Boat)
    Element: Water
    Pets: None
    Weapons: None

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: October 23
    Blood type: B+
    Hobbies: Snowboarding/ Surfing
    Quirks: Collects shells.
    Family:
    Father: Jason White
    Mother: Reyn White
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Jay has long black dreadlocks that go down to his mid chest. He usually keeps it in a pony tail tied behind his back.
    Eyes: He has small black eyes that seam quite beady.
    Height: 5'8
    Clothes: He wears a white tank top made by a strong cloth. He also wears a pair of black gloves and black pants to match. He often wears a pair of black combat boots.
    Skin: He has light black skin.
    Body Type: He is ridden with small muscles that make him seem quite thin.
    Image:
    Spoiler:

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: James has the most cockiest reactions to stupid questions ever. He is quite smart when it comes to being a sailor. He loves the open air on the sea. He always is the one guy to make a bad joke at exactly the right time. When he is angry he avoids everyone and if he can't he will blow up in their face. He seems quite happy all the time but that is just him being entertaining. When it comes down to being serious he can be completely hilarious one seconds and instantly completely straight faced the next.
    Personal Strengths: His comedic charm.
    Personal Weaknesses: Being rejected, and failing a mission.
    Hamartia: He doesn't know when to shut up.
    Personal Hero: Jason White
    Dreams and Ambitions: To be a captain of a ship.

Dislikes: Lying, Cheating, Swearing, Fish, and especially Dogs.

Brief History: James grew up in a rich family within the Ember Islands. His father was a successful sailor and his mother a great musician. Ever since his childhood James has always wanted to be a sailor. He would always go to his friends on the beach and pretend to be a captain of a ship. Since his father was a successful sailor he wasn't home most of James's childhood.

In his early teen years, James got a job as a sailor working for his father. Once he turned fifteen James actually got a job for another company that needed him. His father was proud of his son that he could stay on his own for the first time in his life. The ship itself didn't have such a nice name but it was home to James now. Their he got the nickname of Anubis from his Art of the Abyss technique he created while on seas to make the ship move when there is no wind in the sails and no waves in the see.
Back to top Go down

Jay Abyss (Anubis) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay Abyss (Anubis)   Jay Abyss (Anubis) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Jay Abyss (Anubis)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: