Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_vote_lcapLife is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_voting_barLife is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_vote_lcapLife is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_voting_barLife is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi Empty
PostSubject: Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi   Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Saranade scowled at her tea, not only did it taste like shit, it was cold and grainy like dirt. She hated the Earth Kingdom, not sure why, she spent most of her life in the desert outside of Ba Sing Se, but really that may be the reason why. Too many painfull memories. Sara quickly gulped it down, stood and placed a copper piece on the table.

"Time for a real drink," she exclaimed, and why not, she had a succesfull mission today, time for some spoils. Saranade walked out of the tea shop, not sporting her usual low cut dresses that revealed too much. She had to go stealth this time, and that required a wardrobe change.

A tight black suit, that zipped up the front, tight long sleeves and even zipped up her neck however it was hot so she unzipped it down to her cleavage. She didnt care if people looked, she did her job mainly by her looks, easier that way. Doesnt mean she still cant be a flawless assassin.

Saranade pulled out her hair tie and her thick wavy hair fell and her shoulders softly. Where was the nearest bar? She looked side to side and walled a bit. Ah there one was! She smiled as she took a couple steps forward. Suddenly this thing stopped her, and all she knew was that she was on her ass the next minute
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi   Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Tsumi Buredo, Age 16, lay on the roof of a carriage, which galloped across the lower ring of Ba Sing Se. He wore his favorite chain-link vest, and silk-plus-steel-plate pants. His white hair blew in the wind, accentuating his silver highlights. He was in the midst of two of his favorite things: Speed and Sun. He loved the feeling of the sun warming his face, as his mind drifted through the events of the day. Sad to say, his day had not always been this good.

He had started the day like any other, waking up in a tree, at around noon. For breakfast, he had eaten golden pancakes, at a local restaurant. The earth kingdom had some mighty good syrup. Alas, he had not been told the name of the syrup, and had accidentally ordered pancakes with their spiciest hot sauce. “This tastes great!” Tsumi had told the waiter, grinning from ear to ear, as was his trademark. “Are you kidding? That stuff tastes like shame feels.” his alternate personality, Z, had said, internally. The second Tsumi had gotten out of that restaurant, he sought out the nearest source of liquid, and had guzzled about a gallon of water.

After that, he had met up with one of his friends, a carriage driver, who had offered to let him lay on the roof of his carriage while he worked. So, here he was, on top of a speeding carriage. Alas, not for much longer, as fate would have it. The carriage barreled around a corner, jarring Tsumi from his perch, and throwing him off the side. He landed on a woman, who apparently had not seen it coming (then again, who would?), who was wearing a tight black suit, though it wasn't all the way zipped up.

“ Oh my gosh! I’m SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO sorry! Are you ok?”

Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

PostSubject: Re: Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi   Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:24 pm

The only thing she could see before she was on her ass was a large figure blocking out the sun, causing the world to go dark. She didn't scream but it was to late to move out of the way. All she wanted was a dam drink? Why was that so hard?! Sara hissed as her butt bone throbbed from the cobblestone road. Leather suits provided no support or protection from harsh ailments also known as roads.

She opened her eyes to see a man, or more or less a boy apologizing to her frantically. He wasn't a child, more of just a young man. Saranade just waved her hand to shut him up. She stood up, closed her eyes, hissing as she rubbed her ass to return feeling to it. " No, its alright, i have had worse." She said opening her eyes once more.

Saranade finally stood up straight, a recovery from this little incident. She instinctively put her hand on her hip which was cocked slightly to the right. The woman looked at the strapping young man. She rose her eyebrow and smiled, " Now where the hell did you come from?!" as he literally seemed to fall out of the sky. she looked from side to side. He was about her height, well he would be exactly if she wasn't wearing heels that were built into her suit.

She held out her hand, " My name is Saranade, but please, you can call me Sara," She said with a little wink at the end. She was always a natural flirt even with slightly younger men.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi   Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:04 pm

As Tsumi frantically apologized, the woman waved her hand for him to be quiet, shushing him immediately. “No, it’s alright, I’ve had worse.” she said, opening her eyes. Tsumi sighed in relief, happy that he hadn’t done any serious harm to this woman. “You know, riding on the back of a carriage was pretty idiotic, in retrospect. Ah well, hindsight and all that.” Z said, internally. “Agreed. It was fun while it lasted, though.” Tsumi replied, internally.

The woman stood up straight, having recovered from the 100 pounds of Tsumi she had taken to the chest. She raised one eyebrow and smiled, saying “Now, where did you come from?” She looked from side to side, apparently examining something. “Oh… I was riding on top of a carriage, but the turn over there… Tsumi pointed to the intersection between streets. “…is very sharp. When the carriage turned, I flew off the side, and I guess I hit you. Sorry about that.” Tsumi said, smiling sheepishly.

Upon closer inspection, Tsumi could see that she was just a little taller than him. Her leather suit wasn’t exactly built for modesty, as it clung to her quite tightly, showing off a large amount of cleavage. A slight blush came to Tsumi’s face as he looked her over, realizing that he hadn’t fallen on just any ordinary person. The silence was broken, when the woman held out her hand. “My name is Saranade, but please, call me Sara.” she said, punctuating her sentence with a wink, which sent shivers down Tsumi’s spine. “Er- I’m.. .uh… Tsumi. Tsumi Buredo. Nice to meet you!” he said, shaking her hand.

He was in dangerous waters- He suspected that his fear of women would not couple well with Sara’s personality.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi   Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi 5326ff1f-cb24-42e2-a375-007ee1c3cfa3_zps80a3d3c9
I bleed in Pain, Testing what i know
LIPS SOAKED IN DECEIT!!!

Saranade laughed as he told her he was riding on top of a carriage. She had never done that for leisure purposes. Is she every did, it was to make a quick escape. Come to think of it, she didn't really do anything for personal leisure purposes except drink. Wow she needed to get out more. Smiling as he shook her hand she looked the young man over. Had to be 16-17 at least. She was curious as to what he was doing out here all alone.

" Tsumi is it? Nice name, rather different." She said smiling. She could tell he was off put about something. And unfortunatly it took her a few moments to realize it was her. " Oh!" She said zipping up her suit a little bit more. " I am sorry! " She said trying to behave in front of him. She had it undone to get a free drink, which most of the time happens. Not like she doesnt have money, but she was a scandalous person, if she can get things for free, why not.

She looked behind him, the bar was only half a block away. She bit her lip, hell why not stay and talk to the young one a bit longer, he did just fall on top of her. And she can always drink later. Sara smiled and placed a hand on her hip. " Just on a curious note, where were you heading too, when you were riding on top of the carriage?" she asked with a bit of a giggle on the end. It was still a funny thought to her a boy riding on top of a carriage.

Tsu-Tsu (:;; Tag
Avenged Sevenfold;; Muse
Lips of Deceit;; lyrics
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi   Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:50 pm

As Sara shook his hand, Tsumi could see that she was looking him over. “Tsumi, is it? Nice name, rather different.” She said, smiling. After a minute, she noticed Tsumi’s discomfort, and zipped up her shirt. Tsumi let out a breath of relief. “Thanks for that.” he said. "Just on a curious note, where were you heading to, when you were riding on top of the carriage?" Sara asked, biting her lip. “Oh, nowhere in particular. I was sort of just relaxing.” Tsumi replied.

“Where were you heading, when I landed on you?” He continued.

Short post, whilst at a stoplight next to starbucks Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi   Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is Misery Itself || Tsumi
Page 1 of 1