Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_vote_lcap(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_voting_bar(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_vote_lcap(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_voting_bar(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright   (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:59 pm

Luna started breathing but very lightly. Cracking open her eyes, she saw a man with sharp teeth giving her mouth to mouth but she passed out again. Luna wrapped an arm around his neck. Thinking for a moment about someone, she went back to sleep for a moment. Only to wake up seconds later not feeling so good. thinking he was someone else for a moment due to one blind eye. Luna kissed tsumi on the cheek and then passed right back out with her head on his shoulder.

In her mind, her brain waas going in circles. wondering why she was forgetting, where she was from. Luna was slowly forgetting everything she had learned almost forgetting her parents, her life, her brother, and her sister.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright   (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:59 am

She was breathing again. Very lightly, but at least she was alive. “I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT WORKED!” shouted Z, happily.“She’s alive…. I’m glad. I couldn’t bear to lose a friend like that.” Tsumi said, internally. The moment of comfort was not to last, as Luna’s arm suddenly moved around his neck. She opened her eyes for a second, a slight grimace appearing on her face. “At least she CAN make a face.” Z said. Suddenly, her face moved up, and she kissed Tsumi on the cheek.

Tsumi’s eyes were as wide as dinner plates. A real kiss…..from a real girl! Any emotional stability he may have had was gone with the wind. “TSUMI! STAY CALM!” Z yelled. Alas, it fell on deaf ears, as Tsumi was already in the midst of transforming…again. Tsumi broke away from Luna, and began shaking, as a new sensation filled his body. One of….extreme silence.

The white in his black-and-white hair turned red, and his pupils dilated, becoming shaped like clocks. The fire on his wings faded, leaving only the bones behind, and the black on his skin shrank back, stopping at his right arm, keeping it in claw form, but allowing Tsumi to look (ever-so-slightly) more human. One of his fangs shrank, leaving him with only one fang, on the right side.

Tsumi stood up, now in his new form (Hereby referred to as ‘Heretic Form’). He picked up Luna, and took a bottle full of tea leaves and powder for later use. From here, he climbed up onto the roof of the Three Glaciers, laying Luna down on a flat surface. He did not speak, for he feared that, whatever his new voice sounded like, it might scare Luna, upon her awakening.

New Form Appearance:
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright   (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:09 am

Luna remained silent as she was taken to the roof. Laying there sleeping, she cracked open her eyes seeing a beast or at least something different but it looked like tsumi to her. Sitting up she rubbed the back of her head. slowly standing up, she walked over to what looked like Tsumi and touched the top of his head. She could tell it was him and she wasn't afraid of him. Luna gently slide her hand down to the side of his face as he looked like he was afraid to speak.

"Tsumi...thank you. Thank you for helping me." Luna smiled, she gave him a hug. she wasn't scared one bit. but something told her that something might be making her leave soon and it was the guards since she was already in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright   (Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Tsumi) Moon and stars shine bright
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2