Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tikka, Waterbender I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tikka, Waterbender I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tikka, Waterbender I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tikka, Waterbender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tikka, Waterbender I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tikka, Waterbender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tikka, Waterbender I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tikka, Waterbender I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tikka, Waterbender I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tikka, Waterbender 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tikka, Waterbender I_vote_lcapTikka, Waterbender I_voting_barTikka, Waterbender I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tikka, Waterbender I_vote_lcapTikka, Waterbender I_voting_barTikka, Waterbender I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tikka, Waterbender

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirra
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Mirra

Tikka, Waterbender Empty
PostSubject: Tikka, Waterbender   Tikka, Waterbender I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:01 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Tikka Arai
    Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: Northern Water Tribe
    Element: Water
    Pets: Fire Ferret named Lami
    Weapons: None.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: February 24
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: Snowball fights, water fights, running.
    Quirks: Tikka hides her feelings using slight humor.
    Family: Monata
    Character Theme: A Thousand Fireflies by Owl City

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: She has long, natural cyan hair that is usually braided or tied up. When it's tied up, it goes up to a little before her waist. Untied, it is very long--until her knees. She had never cut her hair once.
    Eyes: Usually her eyes are a caring expression. They are sea-green and beautiful. They sparkle in the sunlight, and change color like a kaleidoscope. But they are really a light green color.
    Height: 5'8"
    Clothes: She wears the normal waterbender clothing-- A light blue dress that is smooth, and short sleeved, and under that she wears a pair of dark blue leggings and a long sleeved shirt that is soft and comfortable to move in. She also wears a light green bracelet, a gift from her mother, and in the middle, a tiny sapphire has been stuck strongly to the bracelet. Then, at last, she wears brown sandals, sometimes white shoes.
    Skin: Tikka has smooth skin. Some say it is like the waves.
    Body Type: Tikka is... Normal.
    Image:Tikka, Waterbender Kuu10

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Tikka is soft and friendly, and she likes to help others a lot. Her waterbending is usually smooth and not rough, sometimes soft and whispering, because Tikka's waterbending expresses her emotions. She likes to be alone sometimes, because she needs time to think and sort things through. She covers up loneliness and fear using slight humor, because she's too embarrassed to show it. But when needed, she shows courage and her water gets more powerful.
    Personal Strengths: Tikka is good at making friends, and understanding people. She is also very good at persuading, because she choosing her words very well.
    Personal Weaknesses: She is sometimes too kind, and is always wary. she can also sometimes get off track of what she was concentrating on.
    Hamartia: Honesty. Tikka could never tell a lie. This could lead to dangerous situations, or someone could threaten her.
    Personal Hero: Her mother, a great waterbender, like her.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Tikka wants to be more stronger, like her father, and very kind, like her mother.

Likes: She loved playing with water, and fighting, and knowing what to do. It made her feel strong. She also really loved helping people, because it made her feel good, too. And playing with creatures in the water was fun too.

Dislikes: Well, Tikka's afraid of the dark, and things that are firey, as in warlike or angry. She dislikes surprises, too. And beggars, though she tries not to show irritation on her face.

Brief History:
    After she was born, she wanted to be strong like her father and kind like her mother. For her eighth birthday, she got a pet Fire Ferret and a bracelet, from her parents. When she was 13, they told her to seek out the world. So she said her quick good-byes and left.
    When she left, she made many friends, and she and her pet saw lots of amazing things. A few years later, when she became 15, she went to the northern water tribe to train.
Back to top Go down

Tikka, Waterbender Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tikka, Waterbender   Tikka, Waterbender I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:08 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Tikka, Waterbender
Page 1 of 1