Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_vote_lcapAn Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_voting_barAn Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_vote_lcapAn Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_voting_barAn Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) Empty
PostSubject: An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona)   An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:38 pm

She sprinted through the ally ways of Ba Sing Se. Bow tightly clenched on her hands as she jumped over a tall wooden fence and landed in a crouch until running off again. She had just finished a job that consisted of killing a bandit leader. He had been terrorizing many shops in Ba Sing Se and villages outside of the city. She had killed many of the gang and got away flawless until the city guards caught her. So here she was being chased by about 7 Earth Benders.

In the distance she saw a pile of boxes and went for it. She climb the boxes and jumped for the ledge of the roof. Her hand caught it and she pulled herself up. Now she was jumping roofs. She dodged chimneys, and earth obstacles she came to a big gap. She looked down to see it was a shopping district, she looked over her shoulder to see the Earth Benders getting closer. She jogged back a bit, took a deep, and began to sprint for the edge. Just as she jumped she heard Eloween screech and felt something hit her in mid air. She soon found herself falling. She heard gasps and screaming as she hit the ground, she didn't make a sound as she landed on her back.

People began to circle her as she slowly began to get up, realizing that her bow was a few feet away she staggered over to it and picked it up before collapsing to her knees. She groaned and got to her feel slowly. People all around where whispering but no one stopped to help her, she was used to it though. Who would want to help someone that fell from the sky, was armed, and shielded her face from everyone.

She felt a sharp pain in her back as she tried to stand up straight so she bent over slightly. She was about to try to run when she heard a booming voice behind her. "STOP HER!" She heard earth shattering landings behind her. She loaded her arrow, spun around and aimed it at who she thought was the head of the ground. "You are under arrest for the murder of Hiroshi Takashi. Either come quietly or we will take you by force." The Earth Bender stated. Yavana just stood there silent and weapon still drawn.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mikona

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona)   An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:14 pm

Well, today was a good day for his break. A red blur blasted from the Jasmine Dragon, ready to take his route home. Black hair flew by as Miko rounded a corner and flipped over a wall before resuming top speed. Rubber burned when golden eyes spotted guards rushing over to an area. Huh... must be a situation. Oh well, wasn't the mailman's problem.

Taking another turn into the city, he found that the guards that were rushing were rushing to where he would be. Wait... they're too close... he wouldn't be able to break fast enough, and the streets were too narrow and crowded! Using Plan C when it came to times like these, he moved his hands in a separating motion to push the bystanders out of the way. But...

Ditzy as the Yuji was, his hand caught a shoulder as he ran past the crowd. Would be ripped off if he didn't stop (which he couldn't), so he grabbed onto the rest of the body, pulling it into bridal position, at the same time jumping across a ledge with water at the bottom. Female, hurt, and holding a bow. Wait, a bow? He finally looked down. Mercenary girl! So the person he carried along was... He turned his face to find the Earth benders yelling at him. Yep, he caught a criminal. Or... helped?

He formed words out of his mouth at the speed he was moving, face contorted in a frantic switching of center of attentions."Sorryaboutthat,you'rewelcome,I'mnotsurewhattosayCOPS!" A blockade of earthbenders appeared in front of him, causing him to react out of instinct. He pulled a sharp turn, used airbending to scale a wall with her in his hands, and proceeded to use the rooftops to run.

Well... today was a good day indeed.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona)   An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:07 pm

She was swept off her feet by an unknown red blur. Her hood was pulled right over her eyes causing her to not be able to see her attack or savior. He one hand gripped her bow tightly but the arrow had fell out of her grasp, her other hand pulled her hood back enough to be able to see who was carrying her but not let them see her face. The person was male for sure, with long black hair. She guessed he was an Air Bender because no human could run this fast. That was when she noticed how fast they were going, a spark of fear hit her, and she gripped tightly to his chest, leaning in some. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as she waited for the man to stop his running. She was kinda happy he had grabbed her away from the guards but still had doubts that he had saved her. She didn't know but she was about to fine out soon.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mikona

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona)   An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Skip. Hop. That one shortcut through the Red Light District that was short enough to go straight into the Middle Ring, head for factories. Miko focused his sight on the area ahead, now feeling a grip to his chest. Must be scared of speed... couldn't blame her, with the possible damages that cloud happen. The Yuji then sprinted through the industrial zone, Earthbenders getting lost in the massive amounts of pipes and buildings as the airbender zipped through the metal.

Dead end, with a roof over his head. Though... there was a human sized niche to the left that was well hidden. Stopping his feet, he let his shoes burn as he moved his weight with the friction, otherwise known by racecar drivers in our world as a 'drift.' He drifted straight into the hole that was big enough to fit only two, only to find that it lead into a large abandoned metal pipe. Good. Proceeding to slow to a stop, the normally ditzy male took extra care in setting the... wanted girl on the ground, the cops thoroughly confused where he went. The black-haired youth checked both open sides of the pipe. "Coast's clear, I guess."

"Whew! Hadn't had a run like that for ages, not since that one time from North Air to Ba Sing Se to back." He didn't break a sweat, but he had to roll his shoulders to get comfortable again. Still standing, Miko turned to the hooded female. "I'm Miko. Miko Ty Yuji! And I helped you out, so I'm probably getting my mailing license revoked and am wanted along with you." He sighed and averted his eyes, stance drooping. "I liked my job, too..." The golden-eyed male shook his head and became happy again. This is what he wanted! Adventure, a new friend, AND an excuse to get out of this boring old city! "OH WELL! It was boring here anyways. What's your name, and why'd they want you?"
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona)   An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:37 pm

She felt them come to a stop, he feet touched the ground, and she stumbled a little but caught her balance within seconds. She fixed her hood, the rest of her attire, and placed the bow back over her shoulder. She looked at the boy through the shadow of her hood. After the sudden chase he seemed so full of energy but she didn't find anything wrong with that at all. It was good to be active like that it keeps you ready. He had asked her a few questions, for a few minutes she just stood there as silent filled the pipe until she finally fished through her bag. She pulled out something to write with and a wanted poster of a man in his late 30s. His hair and beard were black but faded a little with a rough like of face to him and a scar under his left eye. The name under the picture was Hiroshi Takashi.

She showed this to the boy and with her writing utensil she draw a large X through the picture. Symbolizing that she had taken him out, hoping he get what she was meaning. She then made a row of 23 X's across the top of the page that were the number of the mob bosses men she had taken out. She showed him the page. Then she had to give her name. She wasn't sure if giving her name was a good idea but if the boy was truly on her side then he would be a great ally.

She wrote on the back of the paper that read. "My name is Yavana. Thank you for the sudden rescue back there. If you haven't noticed I am not a talker. Sorry. This is Eloween as well." Showing the paper to the young Air Bender she raised her arm and in moments, Yavana's eaglehawk came whizzing through the small hole of the pipe and onto her arm. Slowly crawled up to her shoulder until he stopped and stared at the boy. His silver feathers gave a quick shake from the sudden rest.

She walked up to on of the holes in the pipe, saw no one there, and motioned him to follow her. She left the factory and found herself in the city again, keeping to the shadows so she wasn't caught again. She finally stopped at a hotel. She walked in and ascended the stairs into a room marked with a six. She entered the room, grabbed some cloths and retreated into the bathroom to change. She soon came out with her work cloths in her hands. Now wearing a pair of tight black spandex shorts that reached the top of her knee, a light green tunic the reached her middle thigh, on each side it was split up to her hip, the top of it was cut just above her breast line so not cleavage showed, and the arms where cut into a t-shirt style (Link's Tunic). She wore a pair of kung fu shoes that were black. All of this hugged her body nicely and made her look like a totally different person. She pulled her black hair up into a high pony tail and turned to look at her partner with pale white milky eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mikona

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona)   An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:34 am

As she motioned for a follow, he moved with her out of the pipe. "I'll take the skies. Just keep going!" He whispered carefully. Doing as such, he took to the rooftops instead of sneaking next to her, both of them in their own field advantage. Once she stopped, he landed near her and headed into a hotel. Seeing that she already had a room, he followed her to the door with a six.

Afterwards, he took his shoes off and waited for her to change. Once Yavana did, he gave a thumbs up and smiled positively, meeting milk white with deep gold. "Wow, you look pretty! While I... uh..." He gave his own clothing inspection. A red-orange long-sleeved traditional Chinese jacket that could have been a bit better, and loose black oriental trousers that were very dirty from running all day and into the industrial part of the city. But worse of all were his leather shoes. The rubber was burnt and threatening to come apart, and the leather had many scratches and slices. "I don't look as good... heheheh...."

He now noticed a very vital detail that would change the rest of his life. "...I only have the clothes on my back and my mailbag on me. One sec." Miko opened the window and jumped out of it like it was nobodies business. About 25 seconds later, the Yuji was walking up a wall and climbed back into the room. "My house lives nearby! How lucky." Smiling that brazen smile and chuckling, his mailbag was now filled with his spare clothes, his personal savings, his world map, and, most importantly, a good amount of shoes. "Now, I gotta change too."

Rushing into the bathroom, it was only a minute before he popped back out with a more casual centered set of clothes. an oversized, amber orange Chinese traditional that looked very comfortable would hide his hands with large sleeves, while black tie-up kung fu trousers covered his legs. On his feet were black wooden slippers with reinforced rubber at the bottom. The most prominent feature, however, was that his ponytail was undone, and long raven locks dropped to his middle back. He packed his daytime clothes back into the bag, speaking as he did so. "Since we're both wanted, I have to leave Ba Sing Se too. Never had too many friends, don't worry. Though..." He turned his face to her, a hopeful look in those vermillion lanterns and a more subtle smile than normal. "Maybe I could come with you, Yavana. Bounty Hunter, Mercenary, whatever. You'll need a better get-away ride than your own too feet, so you've got my two feet. Though... you don't have to. Just an idea."

[Quick note! I may not be here for Thur-Sun due to a vacation. I'll try to check in, but... eh. See you, soon-to-be partner!]
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona)   An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:53 pm

Medusa watched as the boy jumped out the window. Not really surprised that he would take the window being an Air Bender and all. She sat on the bed and shuffled through her bag. She found everything was where she had left it which made her smile. Her head turned when she noticed the boy had returned. He retreated to the bathroom to change she guessed. After a few minutes of waiting she saw the boy in his new cloths. She gave a thumbs up and a smile.

She listened to his explanation of what he would be doing now and she nodded in agreement. It would be nice to have someone to fight with, someone to watch her back, just to have someone there. She had pushed away so many people but this boy seemed to be different and she couldn't put her finger on it. She stood up and walked over to him and put her hand on her shoulder. She quickly wrote onto a piece of paper, "We will be a good team. I have a place just a few miles outside of the city that no one knows about, You can live there with me if you would like. We will still travel but that will be our home base." She handed him the paper and retrieved her belt pouch, bow and quiver. Slinging the bow and quiver over her shoulder making herself look more like a hunter. Hoping that no one would recognize her out there.

She turned to the boy. "So you ready..." She said in a soft, feminine voice. "Partner?" She stuck her had out in a hand shake motion.

(Sorry I haven't been posting I had some projects to do)
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mikona

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona)   An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:05 am

He read the paper as she packed up yet again. "Seems like a good idea... I'll be working for board it seems." He gave a lighthearted chuckle. Flipping his mailbag over his back yet again, his eyes widened as she spoke. "So you ready... partner?" She had a soft, feminine voice, not rough like he had expected her to have.

A hand shake was introduced. He just smiled brightly as he took the hand and shook it once, very solidly and friendly. "Sure thing! You should speak more, your voice sounds nice." He then moved to the window again and opened it. "If you want to sneak out, then the place you want to go for is the roofs. The one place the night popo don't look is up." Giving her another, more toothy smile as his hair flowed with the wind, he flipped up and landed onto the rooftops, the same Ba Sing Se ones they both ran on... for entirely different reasons. And now, they were getting out of the Earth capital, the red-orange one eager to start an adventure.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona)   An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 1:09 am

The hand shake was strong, a good sign of a trusting team. She saw him move to the window, he told her that the roofs were the best way to travel, and he jumped onto the roof. She too moved towards the window, looking bad at the small hotel room before propped herself on her feet backwards in the window before she jumped backwards, grabbing the edge of the roof and hoisted herself up with ease and landed on the top with a crouch.

She stood up and walked up to Miko. "So we will have to leave out the front gates then go west. Into the forest, but follow me because I am the only one that knows the way." She began to sprint towards the gate jumping the spaces that was between houses. "When it is me and you I will talk but on a mission I will not in front of others. I feel that my voice will give me away. It is better that everyone thinks me as a mute and not see my face. I am wanted by many." She didn't turn her face towards Miko. Eloween flew down from the sky and flew near Yavana's head as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Mikona
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mikona

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona)   An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:39 am

He whispered back. "On it!" he approached the gates together. Well, having so much mail, he took his normal shortcut. One day, he found a small crack that one could barely crawl through, so when he needed to get out without the paperwork, he just used that. Climbing to the right of the gate and attaching himself to the wall with some airbending, he reached his second hole of the day, not minding if Yavana followed him or went the normal way.

Once they were both outside the giant city, he slowed down (and he will admit many years later, that it was to his dismay) to follow behind her lead. His attention reverted to the avian... Eloween. He wished he had a pet. Never got one in Ba Sing Se, though. Maybe a fast one! Like a Falcocheet-AH!

He barely dodged a tree in the way by jumping over it's main trunk. Whew, he trailed off again. Shaknig his head, his attention reverted to following Yavana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona)   An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unfortunate Time to Meet (Mikona)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next