Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kuja Sceter 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kuja Sceter I_vote_lcapKuja Sceter I_voting_barKuja Sceter I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kuja Sceter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuja
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kuja

Kuja Sceter Empty
PostSubject: Kuja Sceter   Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 11:44 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Auron Braska by birth, changed to Kuja Ghana Sceter, goes by Chief Kuja or simply Kuja
    Birthplace: Born on a remote island outside the proximity of the Eastern Air Temple.
    Current Residence: Currently Maenceria City, Earth Kingdom, formerly the Eastern Air Temple.
    Element: Earth(Sand) and Air
    Pets: None
    Weapons:

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: The middle of fall, modern day October 22.
    Blood type: AB-
    Hobbies:
    Auron finds enjoyment through activities that many in his society frown upon. He often partakes in the inhalation of herbal remedies as well as intoxication through sake and ale. As any other warrior, he takes an extreme likening to bending, training and combat.
    Quirks:
    Auron has an obsession with exhilaration, constantly putting himself in situations where his adrenaline is pumped and his satisfaction at the maximum.
    Family:
    Mother: Kiyama Katah: Deceased, former air nomad of the Eastern Air Temple
    Father: Kain Braska: Location Unknown, Age 49, leader of Insubordinate.
    Character Theme: N/a

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair:
    Slicked back with a jet black shade to it, Auron's hair is taken little care of. While he does nearly nothing to make sure that it is styled perfectly, he takes great appreciation of it. Auron has become quite fond of the natural spike pattern that occurs all throughout his hair. In order to prevent it from falling in front of his eyes and blinding his vision, he ties a crimson red headband over top of it on his forehead.
    Eyes:
    Auron's eye color depends on the environment he is in. In a sunny, warming and alive background, his eyes develop into a pure scarlet color. However, in a cold, barren rough terrain, his eyes take on a hollow, deep gray.
    Height: 6'3
    Clothes:
    The outfit of Auron is one based off of a hybrid between light and heavy armor. It weighs enough to allow him to move quickly without forcing a great amount of delay to his reaction time as well as providing sufficient protection in order to allow him to be able to withstand several attacks before the piercing of his armor actually occurs.
    Whilst in his normal clothing, Auron has a plain white T-shirt covering his torso. Positioned on top of this shirt residing on his left arm is an iron guard, which shields him from the possibilities of injury from his constant barrage of earth attacks that he directs with his left arm. On his right arm is a simple wrist wrap, which serves the purpose of protect his hand from injuries related to excessive resistance against air attacks as well as directing his lend strength into his first to develop more centered, and powerful punches.
    Below the waist, Auron has a pair of black cargo shorts, made from cotton and leather, designed to reduce and restrict damage from heat and fires while simultaneously permitting a vast portion of mobility as well as durability. On these shorts, he has a leg sash which extends from his waist to just below his knees. The design of this sash is a mixture between an orange synthetic material with a bulky, feather-like sown in design onto the orange material. Holding all of this up is a black belt with suspenders on it that extend from his waist to his shoulders, worn underneath his T-shirt yet above the shorts, just so visible to allow the belt itself to be seen and not the straps from the suspenders.
    Usually Auron is barefoot in order to show his connection with the Earth itself, however, he has foot wraps on which serve a similar purpose as the wrist wraps he wears. When footwear is applied, he normally places on light, leather greaves which protect his entire foot as well as a nice portion of his calves. The color of these is again a smooth black and gray which alter from the base of the greave to just below the knee of his leg.

Skin:
    With a tannish shade of brown skin, Auron's constant presence in the sun has permanently taken its tole on Auron. His skin tone is a smooth, crisp brown which is evenly consistent throughout his entire body. However, he possesses a plethora of scars across his face from wounds suffered from battle as well as a large tattoo that is quite prevalent across the torso of Auron. It resembles his family's trademark symbol, which defines the supremacy of pleasure in the majority of human action but the permanence of destiny regardless of what occurs.
    Body Type:
    Possessing a mesomorph body shape, Auron's body type is a lean and toned one; proportionally sized head, broad shoulders, narrow "v-cut" waist, evenly muscular body, strong forearms and thighs, very seldom body fat, long torso, full chest, desirable shoulder to waist ratio, and defining yet not bulging abdominal region that compliments his matching set of biceps and triceps.

Image: See Avatar

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    His wit is sharp and occasionally hurtful…

Revealing his scorn for people with less intelligence, yet presenting a careless and easygoing vibe.

Underneath it all, he feels burdened by the simplicity of humanity.

He acknowledges what’s right in the world, but realizes that it's overshadowed by everything that’s wrong.

People see him as arrogant. While this is partially true, he is also very sensitive. However, his desire for stimulation through self fulfillment masquerades his positive intentions.

As well as his desire to perfect the world, he sees himself as the only one fit to lead it. Viewing the rest of the leaders of the world as incompetent figureheads whom lack the determination to take initiative to send their nation to prosperity.

He sees himself, as the most perfect being, thus, he thinks he is a god. Whilst at the same time, he recognizes his flaws and accepts that he is human, yet he desires more for himself and the world.

Personal Strengths:
    Finesse Inside/Outside of Combat
    Durability
    Silver Tongued
    Perceptive
    Creativity
    Power/Strength
    Personal Weaknesses:
    Arrogance
    Lack of Empathy
    Stubborn
    Hamartia: Auron's own arrogance leads to his downfall at times.
    Personal Hero: Himself
    Dreams and Ambitions: To become a conqueror or create a legacy to follow himself.
    Sake
    Tea
    Females
    Currency
    Combat

Dislikes:
    Peace
    Repetition
    Ignorance
    "Stability of Governments"
    Lack of Creativity in the World

Brief History:
    Shipwrecked, having escaped the pursuit of a Fire Nation Navy ship, pregnant Kiyama and her resilient Kain had just washed up on a remote island on what appeared to be outside the Eastern Air Temple. Now Kain had somewhat of a troubling past with the Fire Nation, he was an earth bender who incited riots all throughout Yu Dao in order to liberate it from the Vermilion Dragon Empire. He felt as if his city was wrongfully in the hands of Empire and felt as if it should be returned to the Earth Kingdom. Kain had originated his own rebellious group, entitled, "Insubordinate" with the sole purpose of expelling the empire from the Earth Kingdom's boundaries. Fighting for 3 years to no avail, the dignified Kain was finally captured and his group, crushed.
    Kiyama was a nomad of the Eastern Air Temple, positioned so that she could instruct young novice benders to better themselves as well as draw herself away from the physical world. She had been expected to cling to the spiritual world, relieving herself from all ties to the planet she resided on daily. As an advocate of the law, Kiyana never expected herself to be on the run from any sort of authority, however upon meeting Kain, this would all change.
    Shackled and thrown in a mobile cell, Kain was being shipped to the Empire itself as a terrorist threat which needed to be eliminated for the sanctity of the Empire. Being shipped to the east of the mainland, around the city of Ba Sing Se and the Earth Kingdom Desert, Kain had been imprisoned on this ship for several days. The guards, heckling and threatening Kain had just docked at a Fire Nation refueling point, where they were receiving coal in order to continue their voyage, however there was a backup causing the waiting period to be several hours. Alone on the ship, Kain searched for an escape route whilst everyone was away. He placed his fingers on his shackles and metal bended them to simply split right down the medium. Now freed, Kain made haste to take command of the ship, forced the anchor to ascend, and depart from the fire nation stop without causing much commotion. He continued to sail south, finally running low on fuel and having to dock at the base of a rather large mountain with a beach at the end of the valley. Upon his docking, he attempted to ascend up the mountain in order to be able to see more of his position in the world relative to distinct landmarks. Finally reaching a flattened peak through the use of an earth bending escalator maneuver, Kain began to look around, hoping to see some sort of distinctions in the land in order to locate himself. However, he was unfamiliar with the forest covered mountains and could not realize where he was at.
    Assigned to train several students, Kiyama had taken her students to a nearby plateau in order for them to have more room to practice. Upon their arrival, they encountered Kain, who had been laying on the floor, parched and starved, seemingly dead. With a combined effort, they picked the man up from his leisure, and carried him to their temple. Kiyama, because she rescued him, was expected by her moral associates to nurse him back to health. She fed, clothed and cleansed him daily, and each day the two bonded, they grew closer and closer. It wasn't long before they were infatuated in their love, and the consummation of their bond quickly followed this.Several months after their consummation, having shown signs of teeming, she was judged as a Wh*re for practices in sexual activity and falling in love, Kiyama was shunned from the nomads, stripped of her title and exiled along with Kain. Deciding their future, they built a raft together and sailed away from the mainland.
    An imperial navy ship was participating in its daily rounds around the Eastern shore in order to search for the wanted Kain, when through the use of a telescope, the location of floating Kain and Kiyama was discovered. Simultaneously, Kain had been scouting the area aboard his raft when he saw a large ship approaching their coordinated. Instructing Kiyama to air bend a gust to propel them away, the two began their escape. The imperial ship approached and the small raft evaded. However in the sky, there was a fierce booming followed by a seemingly endless rain. The tides arose, winds spiraled, and before they knew it, the lovers found themselves in the eye of a hurricane. Clinging to each other, they closed their eyes, held each other, and laid down on the raft. Awakening, shipwrecked on an unfamiliar island, Kiyama was in a state of disbelief of their survival.
    Kain departed from the side of his lover in order to search for means of survival: food, water, clothing, shelter, etc. However, in his absence, the pregnant Kiyama began going into labor. She screamed for Kain, however he was nowhere to be found. Finally she forced herself to power through it, and gave birth alone to a black haired, red eyed infant. He laid on his mother's chest as her heartbeat began to fade. Returning with a plethora of material, Kain felt nothing but sorrow when his eyes met what laid under that palm tree. Tearing at first, he picked his whaling son up, bended Kiyama to be buried in sand and wailed to the sky, blaming the fate of Kiyama on his neglect.
    Recuperating, Kain took his son to the forged house that he created from some wood, solid earth and what appeared to be clay. Reflecting on the short love he had with Kiyama, he named his son Auron, meaning the mountain of strength . He nurtured and cared for his son, teaching him how to be a survivalist, including how to walk and run at an early age, the discovery of hunting for food, and eventually when Auron showed enough signs of promise at the age of 4, earth bending. He went on to train his son in the art of earth bending, and after several years, Auron became rather accustomed to the skill. From here, now 11, Auron began sand bending the beach encompassing the two and eventually once his father gave him his metal wristband, metal bending as well. The two survived, trained, and enjoyed their solitude. Having been born into a world of isolation, his father was all Auron knew, therefore the intelligence and wisdom of Kain was passed down onto Auron. By 15, Auron appeared to be a marvel at earth bending, quickly catching up the skills that his father had, however, Kain felt as if Auron was denied half of his genetics. He and Auron built a raft and sailed across the water to the boundaries of the Eastern Air Temple. They ascended the mountain, and Kain presented himself to the nomads, requesting their teaching of his son.
    After a bitter, persistent debate, finally the nomads caved and took Auron into their teachings. Because of this, Auron and his son were forced to part ways by the nomads. Nervous to it all, Auron was resistant to it all, desiring that his father not leave him and that he just continue his earth bending training. But because of excess guilt to the loss of Kiyama, Kain felt as if neglecting Auron's mother's past, he was once again harming and damaging her. Kain left his son without a formal goodbye, forcing Auron to become emotionally numb to all other beings in the world. Taking a likening to this, the nomads saw much promise in Auron. They began his training almost immediately, and it appeared that because of the loss of both of his parents, Auron was able to do what his mother could not; shut out the physical world and seek perfection in his form and training.
    Auron was regarded as a exemplary student, for his technique and maneuvers reflected finesse, speed and grace, all the opposite traits of a powerful, direct earthbender. Having grown his hair out to the point where it dangled below his mid-back, Auron was pestered by the council to shave his head in order to become a nomad. He constantly refused and argued that his hair was one of the few things he actually cared for in the world. With a slight rebuttal from the council and rather strangely, they allowed Auron to keep his hair, but waged on with his training.
    Reaching 25 years of age, Auron had now become a powerful air bender. However, the council could train him no longer. They requested his departure from their temple, and with little argument, Auron left. He traveled to the Earth Kingdom Desert, which was miles away from the temple he formerly lived in. Here he incorporated earth's sand bending and air bending in order to develop a style of sand bending that reflected the movements of speed and elegance in his actions. He eventually was captured by a tribe of sand benders, who overwhelmed him with number rather than power, for before he was actually suppressed, he had nearly killed two dozen of their tribe's warriors. Brought to the chief of Sceter Clan, located in Maenceria City, Auron was deemed to be a worthy bender and he should be enlisted in their ranks. He was enrolled as a mere warrior, quickly surpassing the ranks and eventually became War Chief of the Sceter Clan Tribe. He took on the current outfit that he wears from the Chief himself who gave Auron the garments, informing him that he had brought himself honor. Several days later, the chief had collapsed from what appeared to be a heart attack.
    As days passed on, the chief continued to remain incapacitated. With no signs of recovery, the tribe's medical personal gave all hopes up. The tribe, leaderless, focused their attention on the War Chief. They insisted that Auron lead them now that there was no one else to, and so he did. Feeling as if he had reached a new point in his life, Auron decided to remove himself from his true identity. He changed his first name to Kuja, meaning "Son of Earth" and last name to Ghan, meaning "War Chief", eventually adding Sceter on it for the sake of piety. Now, Kuja resides in Maenceria City but is a frequent visitor of nations all over in order to see how they are conducted and regulated. Indulging in the consumption of sake and the inhalation of the herb cannabis for the satisfaction of all, Kuja and his sand bending tribe reside in prosperous social terms. However, above the social view, the economic, political and diplomatic aspects of X'mol City's Sceter Clan are superior to all other sand bending tribes of the Earth Kingdom Desert.

Last edited by Kuja on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuja
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kuja

Kuja Sceter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuja Sceter   Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:12 am

Finished
Back to top Go down

Kuja Sceter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuja Sceter   Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:05 pm

You may only have one sub element
Back to top Go down
Kuja
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kuja

Kuja Sceter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuja Sceter   Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down

Kuja Sceter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuja Sceter   Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Before I accept this, tell me more about the Clan. What are their goals? Are they connected with the Earth Kingdom and if so did you get permission? What is the overall impact they will play while your roleplay?
Back to top Go down

Kuja Sceter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuja Sceter   Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:41 pm

Looney i am processing permission about the clan with kouzai right now. This clan isnt like the Night Angel Clan, more like a group. For now anyways
Back to top Go down
Kuja
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kuja

Kuja Sceter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuja Sceter   Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:41 pm

The Cae Clan is listed under X'Mol City in the Earth Kingdom's Desert. As it is a part of the kingdom, all the clan is, is a tribe. It's comparable to Native Americans in the United States in a way(without all the exploitation and annihilation, lol). However, the tribe's goal is to survive and thrive in the desert, and eventually unite all of the tribes together eventually, but not for some time. Once they're united, the tribes will serve as authority in the Earth Kingdom's Desert, and because they are included in the territory of the Earth Kingdom, all the tribe will be is a tribe. I messaged Kouzai about it while he was online but he did not reply. I just figured it would be interesting to actually incorporate a part of the site that no one else had decided to yet, there's plenty of clans but no one has decided to do anything with them. It kinda called me Razz
But yeah, in a nutshell, the clan is merely a tribe and with permission, it could develop to unify all the other tribes in the Desert and serve as Earth Kingdom authority throughout the Desert.
Back to top Go down

Kuja Sceter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuja Sceter   Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:09 pm

I will approve it as a tribe. Yet the plot must be talked over with Kouzai as that is beyond me.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kuja
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kuja

Kuja Sceter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuja Sceter   Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Sweet, and yeah I planned on talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Kuja Sceter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuja Sceter   Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Also, I must request one thing. Change the last name, as I explained the god/religion thing in the pm, each leader's last name is that of the God which they represent, in other words your from the Cae Tribe, your last name should be Cae, for the reasons pointed out in the pm.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kuja Sceter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuja Sceter   Kuja Sceter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kuja Sceter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: