Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_voting_barA Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_voting_barA Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:32 am

(OOC: Ok, lol, I forgot, let me edit that xD)
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:07 pm

(OCC: We better keep going, huh?)
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:39 pm

Midnight's post.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:41 pm

It's Kyoni's post
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:39 pm

No, kyoni went before Lee.

It be your post, midnight :3
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Midnight
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:17 pm

The doors behind which Queen Mei burst open, as a mix of blond hair and a brown floor length dress dash through it. Queen Mei would wrap her arms around her son, hugging him tightly, almost knocking him over. Tears would begin to drop from her eyes. She pulls away for a second to look at her son's face. She would hold him even tighter, as if her goal was to break his spine. She eventually lets go and wipes the tears from her eyes. "Where have you been!? How could you leave us like that!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:55 pm

Raine blinked and look at the two standing before them, they were siblings? She didnt know about this, but how could she know? She was only adopted into the family a little bit ago.

She looked the man over, he seemed different than the rest. But you cannot judge a book by its cover, Raines hands cupped in front of her and she bowed as she stepped back. "My apologies, i was only looking out for Lady Hana. "

Raine bowed her head and stepped back further, this was something for them, she had no part in it. She quietly watched as thier reunion came through, " Shall i tell the kitchen to prepare a dinner to celebrate the return of our dear Prince?" she said as she looked into his eyes, she was curious as to what his story.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:12 pm

"Yes, but I'll go with you" Hana said walking out of the room. She was standing next to Raine, her new sister. Hana looked at her with a let-go-ill-tell-you-everything face. "We should welcome the prince with a glorious dinner" Hana said looking at the prince. She felt anger and happiness at the same time. She loved her brother so much, and he from them hurts Hana, she feels guilt. 'Maybe I wasn't a good sister' thats what she always thinks when she remembers his escape. 'That night, it wasn't a thieve escaping the palace, it was him, my brother'. That night when John escaped, she saw someone running away. That someone was John.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:51 pm

The king looked at his children "No, we should be a family so I will tell the chef instead." He looked at his son with kindness in his eyes "You should stay with your sister and mother." Hikaru walked towards his son and rubbed his face gently. He left the room with his family in it.
Back to top Go down
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:36 pm

(OCC: We should continue…)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]   A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Family Made Whole [Light Royalty ONLY]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next