Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Varick Sezuori I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Varick Sezuori I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Varick Sezuori I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Varick Sezuori I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Varick Sezuori I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Varick Sezuori I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Varick Sezuori I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Varick Sezuori I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Varick Sezuori I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Varick Sezuori 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Varick Sezuori I_vote_lcapVarick Sezuori I_voting_barVarick Sezuori I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Varick Sezuori

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

Varick Sezuori Empty
PostSubject: Varick Sezuori   Varick Sezuori I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:23 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Varick Sezuori
    Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
    Current Residence: Omashu
    Element: Earth - Metal
    Pets: none, but maybe later.
    Weapons: Much of the time he uses small cylindrical metal pins, that are about 1.5 inches long and a about the width of a nail. They can either be sharp or left flat. He'll have hundreds of these things hidden in small pouches in his clothes which he can propel using his earth bending basically making them bullets.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: March 30th
    Blood type: A/O
    Hobbies: Hunting (animals)
    Quirks: He's a very good tracker. Can sense vibrations in the earth, (like Toph)
    Family: Mara (Mother), Genzo (Father), Bazu ((Ba-tzu) younger Brother)
    Character Theme: (A theme song you think best matches your character)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Black short, messy spiky hair that comes down to just about his eyebrows.
    Eyes: Dark green, normal sized eyes
    Height: 5' 11"
    Clothes: wears a tight grey undershirt tank top. Over which Varick wears a brown, khaki, and yellow/gold light armor top. on his hands he wears black fingerless gloves that stretch halfway up his forearms. The gloves have light metal plates in the area on the top of the forearm and back of the hand for blocking. The underside has small loops for the metal pins. Around his waist he wears a black/grey belt with pouches holding small metal pins. Varick's botom half is covered by brown pants that come down over his feet. The pants have patches of khaki that contain light armor pads. The pads on the thigh have the small pin pouches as well. Varick does not wear shoes, he walks around barefoot unless it's on ice or cold weather.
    Skin: Varick has fairly smooth skin except for the bottoms of his feet which are conditioned from walking and training. His skin is lightly tanned.
    Body Type:Through training both with his mentor as well as the military, Varick has an athletic build that is in great physical condition and maintained that way.
    Image: (Optional, you may use http://www.tektek.org/dream to make your picture. Pretty standard. If you don't like tektek, then you can use your own picture of choice)

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Varick has a mind for priorities. He gets what needs to be done and how urgently it needs to be done. He's a little self centered, due to being on his own for such a long time. He usually has a stern look on his face most of the time. He doesn't smile a lot. His gratitude comes out in small doses making him hard to get close to. He has trust issues sometimes, not trusting other's words or even plans. The only person he ever truly trusted was his mentor and earthbending master Guru Atahi. Much of the time he has been a very "lone wolf" kind of guy. Going by his own plans, knowledge, and gut instincts. He is a good tactician, got a mind for battle fields and strategies. However deep down, he wants to find a place of comfort, so he can stop keeping up this wall he's built for so long.
    Personal Strengths: Tactician, focused, Earthbending/metal bending, Sensory/tracking, Stealth, can hold his own in a fight.
    Personal Weaknesses: Teamwork, Trust issues,
    Hamartia: Trusting others.
    Personal Hero: His mentor, Guru Atahi
    Dreams and Ambitions: To learn to trust again and take down his psychological walls.

Likes: Darkness, quiet, precision, his way, showing other's they were wrong.

Dislikes: Liars, amateurs, cold and Ice, Orders,

Brief History: Varick was born into a fairly noble family in the wealthier ring of Ba Sing Se. His early years were good and full of laughter and happiness. At age 5 he was entered into schooling for both education as well as earthbending. Tutors for both were brought into the family's property, as Varick and his brother were never to leave the walls of the property.

Three years went by and Varick had learned a lot in both subjects. He had learned about the different rings of the city, but for Varick reading about them wasn't enough. He needed to see it all for himself. So one day when his parents had gone out, he decided to sneak out by earthbending a small hole in the wall. After crawling through, Varick checked to see if anyone was watching before running off to see the rest of Ba Sing Se. He Wanted to start with the lower ring so that he could end back at the upper where his family's property was. When he got to the Lower, Varick was shocked. He'd never seen such poverty before, the huddled masses he saw only brought about questions in his head. How could conditions like this exist at the same time as such luxury? It wasn't long before he began talking to a girl named Sakari, who was just about his age. Soon after, he had made a friend. All his life, Varick's parents and their friends who had come over for lavished parties had told him that the people of the Lower ring weren't worth anything. At the same time, he had also been told that friends were valuable . Varick had just made a friend out of one of them, did that mean he should value this "worthless" person? The questions kept swimming in his head. After a little time walking around and talking with this lower ring girl, Varick needed to get back home. She asked if he could come back later that night. he said that he would. She told him to meet her near the big tree by the center of the square.

Later that night at dinner, Varick asked more about the people of the other rings. His father explained it that those of the middle ring were kind of like them, but with less privileges. And those of the lower ring were below them with practically no privileges. He added that the people of the lower ring weren't worth any of the time or money that was put into the lower. This added more confusion to Varick's experiences that day. After dinner, Varick was supposed to go to bed, but he waited until he thought everyone was asleep. He quietly snuck out of the house and then through the hole in the wall from earlier covered by a bush. Quickly he made his way to the lower circle to meet with Sakari. He was happy to have made a friend, and it was nice spending time with someone who didn't brag all the time as opposed to the other children of the upper ring. She asked him to follow her and she led him to the firelight fountain. Varick thought it was one of the prettiest things he'd seen in the city. But the thought was interrupted as stone hands clasped around him and Sakari. The Dai Li had come after Varick after his parents had found out he wasn't in his bed. The Dai Li brought both Varick and Sakari back to the courthouse where Varick's parents were waiting. They were furious with him sneaking out and disobeying their rule to not leave the grounds. They were even more disgusted that he had been doing it to go see some lower ring scum. Varick tried explaining that she was his friend. They only scoffed at the idea of one of their own associating with someone of lower ring class. Varick was surprised to hear this coming from his parents, the people who were supposed to support him. He heard a scream come from the other room. When it stopped, it was silent and Varick dropped his head. He felt like just another one of their things, something to sit in the house and look nice.

The next few days that feeling didn't go away as he looked at himself and his brother, who weren't allowed to leave the house, weren't allowed to talk when other people their parents knew came over, and just did as they were told. Everything around him felt fake; the people, the life style, and even the fears and beliefs. He had picked up earthbending well and was fairly advanced for his age. He decided to leave, and look for a permanent master for earthbending, not some guy that comes and goes each day. He didn't want anything to do with his parents or the other snobbish and cheaply masked nobles. He packed his stuff up and set out the next morning after his parents left to go do whatever it was they did for their jobs. He made a new hole since the one he originally had gone through had been sealed up. Varick went and visited Sakari. When he saw her, he noticed a burn mark on the inside of her left arm. He told her he was sorry for what happened. Then he told her that he was leaving. She tried to talk him out of it , but his mind wasn't going to change. She gave him her small bracelet made of stones to remember her by. Telling him if he ever came back, to try and find her. He told her he would.

Varick left Ba Sing Se and set out to find someone who would become his earthbending master. After a month and a half of searching he came upon a small village a few days outside of Omashu. He stopped at the inn and asked about people who could teach him earthbending. The man at the counter suggested the blacksmith up on the hill. Varick thanked the man then asked him to fill his water pouch. After leaving the inn, Varick started to walk the trail leading up to a shack with smoke coming out of a pipe on the top. He approached a man hunched over his furnace. Varick opened his mouth to get the man's attention, but before he could say a word, the hunched over man turned and asked him what he wanted. Varick explained that he was seeking an earthbending master, and that he was directed here by the man at the inn. The old man was quiet for a little bit, "let me touch you." the man said walking towards Varick and raching towards his chest. He was quiet for a little bit before he reached up and touched Varick's face. "You have potential, boy." the old man said. "If you're going to train with me, you're going to need dedication and patience. Understand?" Varick told him he would do whatever it took. "Good. To start, take off your shoes." Varick gave a funny look to the man and asked why. "Son, i'm blind, and i could feel you walking up this hill. You're going to be training with a blind man, so you're going to train as if you're blind. Imagine what a young one like you could do with sensory like that as well as vision." the old man explained. Varick thought about it for a second before quickly removing his shoes. The old man then stomped the ground and a wall on the mountain fell away revealing a cave. " Good. My name is Guru Atahi. Now let's Begin"

The next four years, Varick trained inside the pitch black darkness of the cave, learning to feel vibrations in his feet. After he could feel with his feet. He was able to feel the movements of Atahi as he moved about the cave. The first year or so was much rougher, not attuned to the dark or the cave left Varick tripping on his own feet and being unable to tell when attacks were coming. Now, Varick could dance around the cave and avoid all the stalagmites on the ground. Training usually involved obstacles at first, then moved onto combat once Varick's feet got attuned and conditioned to feeling the vibrations. The fifth year of training was when Varick was allowed to come out. He had to come out blindfolded in layers, to avoid actually blinding himself after being secluded in complete darkness for the last few years. Varick could walk around thanks to his sensory. The training continued and every two months a layer of the blindfold would come off, to gradually recondition Varick's eyes to the light. Two years after emerging from the cave and with the blindfold finally completely off, Guru Atahi graduated Varick to advanced earhtbender. Guru told Varick that he was at a master's level, but there was always more for Varick to learn. Then Guru Atahi sat Varick down and began to talk to him about metal bending. Three years later, Varick had learned all he could from Guru Atahi about metal bending as well as teaching him how to make the pins Varick uses now. After 8 years of training with Guru Atahi, Varick had accomplished his goal of finding a master to train him. Guru Atahi had become like a father figure to him, even more so than his real father. Guru Atahi, told Varick -who was now 16- that it was time for him to go on his own way, and gave him back his pack from when he first arrived.

Varick took a year to wander around, before deciding to return to Ba Sing Se at the age of 17 after finding Sakari's bracelet deep in a pocket. He arrived back in Ba Sing Se and entered as a new resident, choosing to live in the middle ring. He payed using money he had earned, doing odd jobs over the past year. He got a job as a mail runner, which allowed him to go to the different rings. He went to see if Sakari still lived at the same place, but there was a different family there now. Varick finally got the courage to go to his old house. He found out that Sakari had been tried a few years after Varick ran away. She was accused of being the cause, and and was put on trial and found guilty by a bribed courtroom and bannished from Ba Sing Se. Outraged, Varick stormed out of the grounds resenting his family even more.

A year later he was drafted into the Earth Kingdom's military through some law requiring all men of 18 years of age be drafted. He served four years, earning high ranks as well as awards for tactics and strategy. Sometimes he would get mocked and teased for leaving the town. One of these times, ended in a fight where he fought four other soldiers blindfolded and beat them. He was kicked out after disobeying orders and going out on his own and completing several missions.

After leaving the military he collected his pay for his service and went to Omashu. Today he works as personal security as well as a bounty hunter.

((Sorry for writing a novel for my history, story matters to me))

Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

Varick Sezuori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varick Sezuori   Varick Sezuori I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Done. Again sorry for the novel of a history, but I do hope you enjoy reading it.
Back to top Go down

Varick Sezuori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varick Sezuori   Varick Sezuori I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

Varick Sezuori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varick Sezuori   Varick Sezuori I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Sweet, Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Varick Sezuori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Varick Sezuori   Varick Sezuori I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varick Sezuori
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: