Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Ah, hello, how are you? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Ah, hello, how are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Ah, hello, how are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Ah, hello, how are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Ah, hello, how are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Ah, hello, how are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Ah, hello, how are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Ah, hello, how are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Ah, hello, how are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Ah, hello, how are you? 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Ah, hello, how are you? I_vote_lcapAh, hello, how are you? I_voting_barAh, hello, how are you? I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Ah, hello, how are you? I_vote_lcapAh, hello, how are you? I_voting_barAh, hello, how are you? I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Ah, hello, how are you?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikona
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Mikona

Ah, hello, how are you? Empty
PostSubject: Ah, hello, how are you?   Ah, hello, how are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:07 pm

I'm Mikona. I love the original Avatar series, and have a respect for Korra, so that lead me here. I'm not sure what bending or techniques I should use, so if I could get some input on that, that'd be wonderful. Thank you for your time in reading this, and I hope to meet you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ah, hello, how are you?   Ah, hello, how are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:31 pm

Hai, Mikona~ I'm Nyxie as you can see.

As for what Element to choose, if you're not familiar with RP I'd go with a single element for now, although the site allows for a bender to have two elements on occasion. I personally favor Air and Earth over the rest so it would be nice to have another active Air bender!

Hope to see ya around~
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Ah, hello, how are you?   Ah, hello, how are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:35 pm

Hey Mikona, I'm Red Ki Razz
As Nyxie said having one element helps you get a better feel and as you grow more and get the hang of it you can get two elements but you character has to either had parent that are benders of different elements or a tragedy happen to them. If you need more information just ask one of the admins. But Welcome to the site and I hope we can rp sometime Smile and as you can see I have five characters so just choose which one you want me to rp with Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Ah, hello, how are you?   Ah, hello, how are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:23 pm

Pick fire. It's friggin awesome.

Naw, i'm just kidding. Welcome to the site, Mikona! I am the local Tsumi, here to Tsumi your Tsumi! Very Happy

On another note, i'm always glad to see a new member here, and if you're ever up for some RP, just send me a PM!

I notice you like korra. I'm sorry to say that this site's canon is based as if Korra never happened. :C But we still have a lot of the bending stuff, which makes the site EXTRA SEXY! (plus a few custom elements of our own! Check out the rules section for info on bending elements.)
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Lee Hamazaki
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Lee Hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: Ah, hello, how are you?   Ah, hello, how are you? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 5:57 pm

IF YOU EVER WANT TO ROLEPLAY, LEE HAMAZAKI IS THE ANSWER Kirby
Back to top Go down
http://campsfordemigods.home-forums.com/forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ah, hello, how are you?   Ah, hello, how are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ah, hello, how are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: