Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Avani Sheil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Avani Sheil I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Avani Sheil I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Avani Sheil I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Avani Sheil I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Avani Sheil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Avani Sheil I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Avani Sheil I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Avani Sheil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Avani Sheil 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Avani Sheil I_vote_lcapAvani Sheil I_voting_barAvani Sheil I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Avani Sheil

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Avani Sheil Empty
PostSubject: Avani Sheil   Avani Sheil I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:49 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Avani Sheil [ Ah-Von-Nee ]
    Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
    Current Residence: Travels
    Element: Earth
    Pets: None
    Weapons: A few sharp bladed daggers but nothing fancy.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: Dec. 1st
    Blood type: Type O
    Hobbies: Stalking prey.
    Quirks: A bit of a man hater but adores cute young girls. Often sends her younger sister dresses in hopes of dolling the young girl up when she visits home. She has a habit of making men uneasy, if for her personality or abilities she’s rather amused by both. Spends money as if its candy to be eaten!
    Family: Mother, Father, Sister – Unnamed.
    Character Theme:TBD

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Avani’s hair is of decent length when left down from its normal pony-tail. Reaching just a bit farther than the middle of her back the dark brown strands tent to go every which way but are not wavy enough to be considered curly. Moderately length bangs fall past her checks, shadowing only the sides of her eyes.
    Eyes: Green, well-shaped but not slanted. Pupils are bigger than normal, making her eyes seem a bit wide.
    Height: 5’6
    Clothes: Avani wears nothing but dark clothing, as she hates to wear anything else. Typically wearing a sleeveless low top that shows off enough of her bust to be flattering but not vulgar, the collar is relatively high and flares at her throat. The arm holes are almost always embroidered with a simple design but shows good taste in clothes. Brown leather boots that reach midcalf are covered by a pair of similar dark colored pants, a red sash at her waist that hides the select few daggers that she employs in combat.
    Skin: Nicely tanned skin, due to her exposure in the sun. Tattoos line a few portions of her skin, the most noticeable being the left arm and side of the neck. She’s fond of roses, so many of her tattoos are of blooming flowers.
    Body Type: If anything were to be used to describe Avani it would be sturdy, set relatively low to the ground, she’s very embedded into the earth and has an easier time getting under one’s guard when fighting. Muscled, but not unattractively so, she’s got a fair body and likes to flaunt it every now and again.
    Image:Avani Sheil Anime-12

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: For all intents and purposes, Avani is a calm natured person; prone to being a bit over excited when in a playful mood. Work is taken seriously as it’s her means to make a living and she’s actually pretty defensive about her jobs. If a fellow bounty hunter were to encroach on her target, Avani has been known to take out the competitor and then take the prize for herself; at any cost necessary. Due to personal reasons she’s a bit defensive towards men and will deal with them only when she must. Idle talk is hard to instigate but she will follow along if only to be polite before excusing herself.

With a love for young girls, nothing inappropriate but rather to fawn over the adorableness of a cute dress or skirt, Avani often sends gifts home or to people that she has met and had been taken with. Money is not an issue to her, even if she works her tail off in order to obtain it. A bounty’s prize can normally be spent in a tavern and/or clothes shopping spree; the later hardly ever being for herself. Despite this, she does not allow her clothes to be in disrepair and often buys new clothes if one is to be ruined during the hunt. For ladies it is very easy to become friends with Avani, she often describes herself as the gruff female and loves to act as a guardian to any adorable young lady that might be harassed upon the street. To save a beautiful woman has been a long dream of hers, something that she has completed many times over.

>> A bit of a hot head, fangirl, stalker, and money drain all in one go~

Personal Strengths: Earth bending – She prides herself on her knowledge and has a bit of experience with metal bending. She is currently unable to fight with the element, due to the amount of concentration and effort needed to bend the metal but she does practice aggressively in order to better herself. Sense of Direction and Tracking skills – she’s good at her job and loves it. Hunting is both her life and hobby.
    Personal Weaknesses: Awkward – Men… they are her weakness. Avani doesn’t know why nor does she care. Never once has she thought herself to swing the other way [towards women] but men just don’t interest her as of yet. An Earth bender, if Avani were to be knocked from her feet it leaves a big opening for an undefended attack.
    Hamartia: Men.
    Personal Hero: None Yet
    Dreams and Ambitions: To have hunted one hundred targets – she’s getting close.

Likes: Dragons – even as an earth bender, Avani has been taken in by the majestic beauty that is the dragons. Ice Bending – again, a thing of beauty, she loves anything that is shiny.

Dislikes: Flying – a woman that enjoys her feet firmly on the ground. Water – anything where she can’t be planted is a no-go.

Brief History: Avani is a woman of good upbringing. Raised in a quaint home in Ba Sing Se, she is the elder sibling of one sister and has always been the more boyish of the two. Her younger sister, far more girly than she, has always been doted upon and a good relationship rests between the two. Even if she came from a good but humble background, Avani has always had the itch to travel and the more she does the stronger the urge becomes. Most of her travels have been throughout the Earth Kingdom as she does not like to travel by water or air, thus limiting the young woman’s choices of where to head to next. The extent of her travels are just about every corner of the main land and over the years Avani has been venturing farther out due to lack of work. There are a handful of places that the young woman has frequented, such as the Healed Lands and the Great Desert. Even without a great interest of books, Avani has visited Dara’s Library in search of maps and any sort of hidden locations that are worth exploring.

Avani first began earth bending at a young age, her skills slowly growing over time and continue to do so. Metal bending is still far from her reach and the strength required often leaves her exhausted however she continues to try. Basic bending is a breeze to the young woman, often relying on her skills in order to catch her targets.
Back to top Go down

Avani Sheil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avani Sheil   Avani Sheil I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Avani Sheil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: