Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barIn With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIn With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barIn With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

In With The Wind [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:12 am

|| Kalden ||
Air Nomad

Kalden had figured as much, just about every Air Bender was gifted a bison at the appropriate age. Taking his place atop Tashi’s head, legs crossed neatly to keep his balance, the young man lightly flicked the reins that were attached to the bison’s horns. With a mighty push of his tail the bison was in the air and flying northwest.

Kalden didn’t bother speaking as they flew, the wind coursing past his ears seemed to howl as Tashi flew through the currents. Below them the mountain slowly lowered, its mighty cliffs diminishing to small hills that were spotted with trees before growing into a thick forest. Light layers of snow pelted the tops, evidence of their cold location.

Touching down just about three miles from the temple, Tashi’s body swept the ground clean of snow from the force of his land. Grunting a bit, the bison lowered his tail and plopped down to the ground as Kalden touched down himself. Straightening his robes, as was his habit of looking neat at all times, the nomad turned to Mei with a puzzled expression. It had been on a whim that he’d asked her here so what was he to do now?

Taking a few minutes to think it over, the bender devised a plan and put it into action.

“Lets start by comparing your bending to my own.”

Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:05 am

Ji Mei jumped off of the bison as Nala landed beside her. "Hey girl, I missed you." She ran up and hugged her. She then turned to the man. "I am a Air Bendung master I just refuse to wear the arrow. Nala excepted it and that's all I need to go by. The arrow isn't necessary in my mind." She hoped it didn't sound rude in any way but it was true. She ran out into the field and took a Earth Bending Mantis stance. "Okay I'm ready to compare our Air Bending."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:14 pm

|| Kalden ||
Air Nomad

Kalden had known that not all air benders lived the life of the traditional Nomads; some would elect to receive the arrow while others still would not. To the monk’s mind there had not been any other choice since mastering his element; temple life suited him more so than any other.

Inclining his head to show that he understood, Kalden slid into place beside the young woman, but kept a fair distance between the two. His body fell into its stance naturally; feet evenly spaced apart, hands hovering just above his waist.

“I would assume a simple gust of air will suffice for the time being,” extending his arms upward; the movement slow and steady before picking up force at full extension, Kalden stepped forward as a burst of air left his open palm. Continuing with the movement the monk quickly folded at the waist, turning his body around to spin on his heels and direct yet another current of air.

The stance that he’d taken was melded into his visual mind; flowing and evasive. Kald had seen how much Earth Bending had chanced the young woman’s natural gate, would her air bending be more forceful or would she be less evasive?

“Miss Mei, if you would please combine both elements.”

Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:50 pm

She watched the man as he move smooth and gentle. She couldn't remember the last time she was that gentle with her techniques, Earth Bending had a big affect on her because it just seemed so natural to her. "Okay." She said as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Still in the mantis stance (like Toph) she tapped her heel ever so gently and 2 small chucks and 1 medium chuck arose from the ground. She took 2 steps back, opened her eyes, and jumped into the air kicking the chucks one at a time. Each one she used her Air Bending to send them flying at a un-natural speed that you could barely see the blur. She stood up straight and slowly released her stance. "So how was that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:59 pm

|| Kalden ||
Air Nomad

The Air Bender was pleasantly surprised at the way Mei flowed through the different stances; the transition between the two styles was impressively smooth. Kalden’s mind played the stances over in his head, noting the particular strength of her air bending when he felt the currents she’d created pulse through the air. Her earth bending was remarkable as well; enough so that the ground had shaken gently. After a moment’s hesitation Kalden had memorized the stance’s flow and applied it to his own bending.

Realigning his stance, Kalden moved his left leg forward. The position almost felt alien to the monk, a single movement and he could already feel the shift of power. Sinking his waist, the monk brought his hands just above his abdomen and cupped his palms. Striking twice, his bursts of air already felt more aggressive. Returning to his normal standing position, the bearded man nodded his head.

“Remarkable. ”

Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Ji Mei turned to the monk. "Ya my mother was an Air Bender and she died when I was born. My father left when my mother was pregnant with me, so my grandmother raised me. She said she always saw something was different with me, like there was something missing. I was an Air Bender but had the look and personality of an Earth Bender. That was when she told me that my father was an Earth Bender and she ask me to try and move a rock. I didn't know what to do she I stomped the ground and the rock jumped up and I was able to guide it with my hand. After that I train myself to combined my Air Bending and Earth Bending. After all of that I felt complete, like I was really me and not someone else. I felt normal even though everyone didn't think I was." She sighed knowing she just told her sad yet happy life story to him but she knew it would help with some of his questions. "She do you want me to do anything else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:10 am

|| Kalden ||
Air Nomad

Being raised by long lived monks had been a blessing for the young man, with no parents that he could name Kalden hadn’t been bothered by their absence as a child. Who needed parents when there had been books and learning to air bend?

His face showed his unease; this was a situation he’d never found himself in before and he was unsure of how to proceed. The last thing the air bender wanted was for his toes to be bent in place again. Kalden weighed his potions and took the easy way out.

“Might you know anything about the Library of Dara?” His expression had returned to normal, focused on what he wanted to accomplish. Such odd feelings could be dealt with later.

Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:58 am

She looked at the emotion on Kalden's face. She kinda felt bad because most monks had no parents they where just taught by the monks most of the time they would have never even knew who their parents where. Then he asked about the Library of Dara. "I've heard rumours about it but I haven't really been there before. Sorry I can't help. Are planning on going there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In With The Wind [Open]   In With The Wind [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In With The Wind [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2