Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Nilak Sang I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Nilak Sang I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Nilak Sang I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Nilak Sang I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Nilak Sang I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Nilak Sang I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Nilak Sang I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Nilak Sang I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Nilak Sang I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Nilak Sang 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Nilak Sang I_vote_lcapNilak Sang I_voting_barNilak Sang I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Nilak Sang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
H2OfanRikki
Novice
Novice
H2OfanRikki

Nilak Sang Empty
PostSubject: Nilak Sang   Nilak Sang I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:08 pm

Name: Nilak Sang
Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Wanderer, she has no family and so she lives where she wishes to.
Element: Fire but also has a connection to water (possible second element)
Pets: Fire ferret named Bumi by my father after the great King Bumi of Omashu., he is burnt orange in colour, with a kind nature. He enjoys sleeping wrapped around my neck keeping me warm when I lived in the Southern Water Tribe. My father found him whilst traveling through the Earth Kingdom and brought him home when I was nine. Although he is kind and gentle in danger he gets defensive and I often find him getting into fights with anything from a Lemur to a Platypus Bear. With his sharp teeth and claws he can easily punch above his weight but he enjoys nothing more than curling up in front of a fire and sleeping beneath the stars.
Weapons: Fire bending but also a sword of steel with a copper and steel twisted handle, simple yet powerful. The sword fits into a leather type sheath very basic but strong, it looks very battered after years of traveling but still does its job.

OPTIONAL
Birthday: 1st July
Blood type: B+
Hobbies: Swimming in open water, playing with her ferret Bumi and sword fighting.
Quirks: She chooses a life away from people, she prefers the wild than the city. And could spend her whole life in the water.
Family: Her mother was born into the Southern Water Tribe and was a water bender, but Nilak never knew her name she was killed when she was only young. Her father was a Fire Nation bender but disobeyed orders and so he left to wander the world. He found a woman and had Nilak, but once her mother was killed he went looking for her killer and has not been seen since.
Character Theme: Make A Man Out Of You - Mulan

APPEARANCE
Hair: Medium length dark brown hair, with beach waves throughout, when in bright weather, blondish highlights can be seen threaded through, but in darker weather her hair becomes darker brown bordering on black.
Eyes: Green eyes, they become more green in water, they are fairly large but wide and far apart giving her an oriental look.
Height: 5'4" fairly small but this can give her the advantage
Clothes: A collection from both the old Fire Nation and the Southern Water Tribe. A two thick strapped tight fitting red Fire Nation top, showing her midriff. Its edges lined in burnt orange. A pair of baggy Southern water tribe dusty blue trousers with the fur removed from the rim of the waist and the legs. With a deeper blue fur lined skirt over the top. Can be removed and added onto the shoulders on cold nights or in cooler areas.
Skin: Smooth slightly tanned skin
Body Type: Petit and sporty but she is far stronger than she looks.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Nilak has characteristics prized from both the Fire nation and Water Tribes; she is motherly and kind, she finds herself helping people to live better and to heal and survive, she loves everyone she meets and adores animals of all shapes and sizes. But she is also easily angered and a fighter when she needs to be. She does not trust people easily and tends to live a life away from others in the wild. She finds being controlled or time restraints difficult and so loves to live to her own tune.

Personal Strengths: Calming to people in need, A fighter (she can talk her way out of anything and if talking is too hard she is a highly skilled fighter both with fire and with her sword), All animals seem to love her and she often finds herself using them to get her from place to place, She is fast and can slink into the background when needed, she is an amazing swimmer, she could spend her life our in the water if she could.

Personal Weaknesses: She is afraid of commitment to people, whether that be friendship or loyalty. She is easily angered and very unnerving in close quarters. She struggles to trust those around her, even if they deserve her trust. She often hurts those around her and she continues to have nightmares about a woman being killed in her village the woman she believes to be her mother- that memory can be used against her and she finds herself staying awake to stop the horrific scene.

Hamartia: She refuses to take others help, even if she needs them to survive

Personal Hero: The Avatar, who's duty to the world does not stop them from living life to the fullest.

Dreams and Ambitions: To find a home and her father, a place where she can live in peace and no longer be afraid.

Swimming and diving for minutes on end,
Singing songs from her childhood,
Playing with Ferret Bumi,
Listening and watching people having fun, and enjoying their freedom

Dislikes: being around too many people,
Being woken up to the sound of screaming from her nightmare,
Having to stick by someone, and trust them with her life,
Loosing,
Seeing people being cruel to one another and animals
Feeling trapped in a place with no escape.

Brief History: Nilak was born into the Southern Water Tribe village, her mother a water bender was killed when she was very small; her father a fire nation bender soldier fled from the Fire Nation and found her mother. Growing up Nilak was taught never to trust anyone too much, one day her father came home with a Fire Ferret he called Bumi, whom he had found traveling in the Earth Kingdom. On that day he left too leaving her with her grandmother in the village. She was only nine but she tried to follow him, but she became lost within woods on her way to find him.

She now wanders the world, looking for any sign of him being alive but with her ferret she finds a home within the forests. When she was ten she discovered her fire bending, now at sixteen she has mastered it to an art and along with the ancient sword she found in a burned out Earth Kingdom village she can win almost every battle she gets herself into. But along with the good comes the bad, every night she has the same nightmare, a woman's scream as she is killed before Nilak awakes surrounded by water, she does not truly know how but she believes that in those few moments of terror, she taps into her mothers gift for water-bending. But no matter how hard she tries she cannot master water whilst she is awake, not yet at least....
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/H2OfanRikki

Nilak Sang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nilak Sang   Nilak Sang I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:30 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Nilak Sang
Page 1 of 1