Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Myrin Ne (done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Myrin Ne (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Myrin Ne (done) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Myrin Ne (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Myrin Ne (done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Myrin Ne (done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Myrin Ne (done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Myrin Ne (done) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Myrin Ne (done) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Myrin Ne (done) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Myrin Ne (done) I_vote_lcapMyrin Ne (done) I_voting_barMyrin Ne (done) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Myrin Ne (done) I_vote_lcapMyrin Ne (done) I_voting_barMyrin Ne (done) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Myrin Ne (done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MyrinNe
Novice
Novice
MyrinNe

Myrin Ne (done) Empty
PostSubject: Myrin Ne (done)   Myrin Ne (done) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:48 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Myrin Ne
    Birthplace: Originally from the Vermillion Dragon Empire, but travels mostly to different places most of the time.
    Current Residence: She does not have a set occupation, being a traveler that she is. She sometimes stays at one place then moves along to another place.
    Element: Fire
    Pets: Name: Craig
    Species: A Crocorse: A stout creature about the size of a horse. This creature has a crocodile like head, a horse like body with webbed hoofs, and a crocodile like tail.

Color: Her crocorse is brown with an Orange-y tint. He also has dark brown hoofs, with the webbing being lighter brown. He has golden yellow eyes. Both his head and tail is an orange-y red with scales scattered all over.

Personality: Her crocorse is very quiet and reliable. He is well trained, so if Myrin call's him over, then he will of course come to her call. He is the type of pet that adores mostly just one person. If somebody else is riding him and trying to control him, then he will just stand where he is, unmoving. Craig will not budge at all. Though, if Myrin is guiding him by the reigns, or riding him all in all, he will move without hassle. He does not really care if he is the center or attention or not, as long as he has some attention once in a while, he is pretty much happy. He tends to love to lie close to Camp fires when they are lit since it keeps his face and tail comfortably warm.

Weapons: (none)

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: June 21st
    Blood type: A
    Hobbies: She loves to cook and create food for others to enjoy.
    Quirks: If she messes up, even just a little bit when cooking, then she will start over, thinking the dish before was not that great.

[size=18]|APPEARANCE|

Hair: She has boy-cut short orange hair that curls up just a bit towards the neck. It is rather spiky and messed up because when ever she tries to brush it, it pops back up. The back of her hair is pulled up in a very small pony tell that is only about two to three inches long. She has rather long bangs covering her forehead, but not enough to cover her eyes.

Eyes: She has regular sized round eyes. Her pupil is golden yellow in both eyes.

Height: 5 foot 5 inches

Clothes: She wears a short sleeve red shirt that stops over the thighs with a darker red triangle encompessing the neck line with the point of the triangle facing downwards, half way down the shirt. A dark red belt is wrapped around her shirt, half way down. The yellow neck collar with red rims wraps around her neck half way up. Her pants are simply red, with brown boots that comes up all the way to the knee. These boots are brown with a wooly inside.

Skin: She has smooth white skin with freckles on her cheeks, nose, and shoulders. She has a burn mark that lays on top of her left shoulder because of a childhood injury that never fully healed.

Body Type: She is not that buff. In fact, she is rather skinny. She is acrobatic and flexible, and takes a while for her to fatigue because of her slow twitch muscles. Though, she is definitely not that strong or muscular, so she relies more on quick distant attacks and evasive maneuvers rather than up close and personal fights.

Image:Coming Soon :>

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: She is the type of person that can be very sarcastic no matter what. She loves to play around with slower moving foes, taunting them and basically playing with them with her speed. Though, this can cause problems with herself because of not paying attention to other foes, thus can be attacked easily from behind. She is pretty much outgoing and speaks her mind. She can't stay in one place and rather be moving than sitting around. She pretty much can get along with anybody, ALMOST, if they can stand her sarcastic personality.
    Personal Strengths:Flexible, Acrobatic, High Stamina,
    Personal Weaknesses: Her burn on her left shoulder will cause her a lot of pain if something hits it really hard. She is not physically strong and rather not fight up close and personal. Because she taunts her foes, she will be too busy focusing on them and nothing around her. So, she can be easily attacked from behind because she is unfocused.

Cooking/Eating

Traveling

Animals

Being with people (Very social)

Joking around with others

Dislikes:

Very Cold water (mild to warm water is fine)

being trapped in small places (Claustrophobia)

Hates Cold Weather (Always wears a red down jacket with a wooly high neck collar when at the colder regions of the world.)

Cooking something wrong (Tries again if she messes up which could annoy some people)

Brief History: Myrin was born and raised on her family's crocorse farm in the fields of the dragon empire. Learning lots of responsibilties at such a young age, she cracked a bit, sometimes being not so serious at what she was doing. Though, that changed when she was given a crocorse egg to raise, and when it hatched, she was so excited. She named her Crocorse Kragg and took upmost care of it and trained it to the best of her abilities. Her family noticed the change in her attitude, but only when she was taking care of Kragg or either being taught about firebending. She finally admitted to her parents that being raised on a farm like this was not for her, and she rather travel and see the world.

Then one night, her burnt food OCD form. Once, Myrin's father caught the kitchen on fire because he was attempting to cook something for himself during midnight. Burnt all of his food and half the kitchen.Myrin watched secretly behind the kitchen's door. Keep in mind that Her father is a non-bender and she could not intervene because she still could not control fire just yet. That somewhat scarred her physically and mentally. She received a burn that never healed right on her left shoulder and she just could not stand messing up when it came to food in fear of it burning and catching it on fire.

Though, her dad is not that much of a klutz when it comes to being a craftsman. Her dad specially made a nice bridle and saddle, with a bag attatched to the back of it. He gave it to Myrin for her 19th Birthday, saying that she should take Kragg and herself on a long traveling adventure. With that, after packing, she set off, alaways on the move. She upmost enjoyed having this oppurtunity, and rather not stay in one place for such a long time because of how there was so many things to see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweethoneyamber.deviantart.com

Myrin Ne (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myrin Ne (done)   Myrin Ne (done) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Myrin Ne (done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: