Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
And So It Begins 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
And So It Begins I_vote_lcapAnd So It Begins I_voting_barAnd So It Begins I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
And So It Begins I_vote_lcapAnd So It Begins I_voting_barAnd So It Begins I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

And So It Begins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:37 pm

They had come to the small port town shortly after they got off the boat. The first few steps off the boat were the beginning of their Earth Kingdom journey. Moru made sure they did a check of their inventories to make sure they had everything that they had when they got on the boat. They found a place to set down and rest a little bit. "Alright, we've all got everything we need for now right?" Moru asked the group " If we absolutely need to get something we should be able to get it in town." He said. "Now, I figure that we could each carry small packs or whatever each of us is comfortable carrying, and if Jessica doesn't mind" he said turning to Clementine "...We could maybe put some of the tents, sleeping bags, and other supplies on her saddle to be carried." he finished and turned back to talking to all of them. "And, now that we're here, Where do we want to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner
Heavenly Sinner

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:31 am

Gypsy looked to Moru and listened to what he said. She agreed with the small packs and what not. She had not brought much to begin with so this might be easy. Now the question was, where to go first. They were in the small part of town, but she had the feeling there was much to see here and everywhere else.

"What about one of the major cities?" Gypsy asked. "If something goes wrong we might want to know where we could get help from or escape to." Gypsy said taking her long black hair and flipping it over her shoulder. Her green eyes landed in the distance waiting for the others to either agree or disagree with her.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:02 am

"Okay I'm down with it." Chel agreed with the two. "Better safe then sorry, right?" She looked through her bag and accounted everything that was in the bag. "I got everything still. Nothing was stolen." She began to fix her clothes by smoothing them out, she took off her long vest/jacket and stuffed it into her bag. "Woah it's really hot here." She pulled all her hair back with her hair band so it wouldn't stick to her. She wasn't used to the heat so much.
Back to top Go down
Milani
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Milani

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 5:22 pm

ooc: Sorry I'm late!

"Yea, Jessica won't mind" She snored and fell off jessica and face-planted onto the floor. "A-Ah" She fully woke up and shook her head. "Y-yea I've got everything" She informed and stood up as she rubbed her fore head. "So what should we do first?" She asked as she sat down on a log.

Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 10:04 pm

"That sounds like a good idea." Moru said to Gypsy's suggestion." We could aim for one of the bigger cities like omashu or ba sing se and see what we can find to do along the way." He added on while walking around the group and leaning against a tree. "Or, before that, we could see what we can find here." He suggested.
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner
Heavenly Sinner

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:04 am

"Why don't we do that?" Gypsy said to the group. "Look around here for a bit, then take off after that. We have all the time in the world." Gypsy said already searching for a good place to start her mini adventure. "Is that okay with everyone?" Gypsy said scanning the odd yet oh so marvelous group of people she was traveling with.
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:21 pm

((Most of our group seems to be in the Tourney, so I'm just going to say that we wait until after the tournament is done, or people are out of the tourney. Just post when you can))
Back to top Go down
JayBolt12
Apprentice
Apprentice
JayBolt12

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:14 pm

((Alright, so the battle of elements tournament is finished. Unless we have people in the other one, I believe we could start back up again. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And So It Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: And So It Begins   And So It Begins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And So It Begins
Page 1 of 1