Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Kieverek Faust I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Kieverek Faust I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Kieverek Faust I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Kieverek Faust I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Kieverek Faust I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Kieverek Faust I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Kieverek Faust I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Kieverek Faust I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Kieverek Faust I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Kieverek Faust 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Kieverek Faust I_vote_lcapKieverek Faust I_voting_barKieverek Faust I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Kieverek Faust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fenics Hawk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Fenics Hawk

Kieverek Faust Empty
PostSubject: Kieverek Faust   Kieverek Faust I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:33 am

|BASICS|
Name: Kieverek Faust (Key-va-reck Fow-sta)
Birthplace: Ba Sing Se
Current Residence: Various Inns in the Earth Kingdom
Element: Earth
Pets: Zeus, the Scouting Hawk
Weapons: Throwing daggers and paralysis poison dipped throwing needles, uses earth bending to take down and apprehend targets

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday: 12th day of the Eighth month
Blood type: A+
Hobbies: Kieverek enjoys reading and studying history in the time he gets away from working, he also likes teaching and training his scouting hawk
Quirks: Although he'd never admit it, Kieverek has a soft spot for opera
Character Theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpL2sWLwEtU

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: He keeps a shaved head, barely under an inch long, but when it is seen when it is longer, it is a tangled mess of dark brown curls
Eyes: He has light blue eyes, that are barely seen because of a unintentional squint that he has
Height: 5'11"
Clothes: He usually sports a light brown duster/coat over a v-neck crey long sleeve shirt that has frayed hems. Usually wearing black chino-type pants and black boots, he will almost never be seen without a bandana covering the bottom portion of his face and and a leather hat
Skin: He has rough skin, hardened by many years of a tough job
Body Type: He is not very muscular, but very strong with an average build
Image:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2005/356/6/2/The_Terrible_Old_Man_by_Peanhead.jpg

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Distant, doesn't really like talking to people for the most part, gets really passionate about whatever he takes an interest in, Kieverek will use most anything to further his objective, whatever it may be. Even though he likes for justice to be served and the people protected, he walks in a morally grey area. Kieverek is also at one with his hawk, Zeus, and has a way of communicating with him, Zeus is the closest thing he would consider a friend.
Personal Strengths: Quick thinking in the heat of the moment, logical, well-spoken, persuasive, agile
Personal Weaknesses: Sensitive hearing (loud noises hurt him), the strenuous lifestyle has started to take a toll on his body, angers sometimes to quickly
Hamartia: He cannot sit idly by, even when he knows he can't win
Personal Hero: Avatar Kyoshi
Dreams and Ambitions: To one day be able to retire into a police force position
Likes: Reading, working to stop criminals, eating fire flakes even though they are a delicacy in the earth kingdom

Dislikes: Criminals, not being able to always control the situation, corrupt officials, being in places he can't easily blend in to his surroundings

Brief History: Kieverek Faust started out as a young boy with an aspiration to be the Earth Kingdoms top Chief of Police. He trained in Earth bending everyday for 15 years, always getting better, until one day he went to the market to buy some groceries and supplies and saw police shaking down shop owners. Kieverek was so infuriated by this he vowed to dispense his own justice, the right way, starting with those guards. He made quick work of them but was apprehended, and spent 10 years in prison for it.
When he got out He knew he'd change the way these corrupted forces were, by taking up work as a bounty hunter. Kieverek wandered all over the Earth Kingdom, taking wanted posters and hunting criminals with his scouting hawk, Zeus. This is the lifestyle he'd chosen, one to truly take care of the real criminals. Hes been doing it ever since, and one day, he'll return to Ba Sing Se for good, to straighten out the Guard, as it new leader.

Last edited by Fenics Hawk on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kieverek Faust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieverek Faust   Kieverek Faust I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:36 am

You must have one paragraph in your personality.
Back to top Go down
Fenics Hawk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Fenics Hawk

Kieverek Faust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieverek Faust   Kieverek Faust I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:41 am

fixed
Back to top Go down

Kieverek Faust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieverek Faust   Kieverek Faust I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 10:46 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kieverek Faust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kieverek Faust   Kieverek Faust I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kieverek Faust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: