Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_vote_lcapTraining All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_voting_barTraining All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_vote_lcapTraining All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_voting_barTraining All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Training All Day Everyday {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Milani
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Milani

Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Training All Day Everyday {OPEN}   Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:37 am

Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} Steins_gate___makise_kirisu_banner_signature_by_kaisernazrin-d5fq4z3

Clementine has been training all week because of her recent lose of the battle. She may have lost, but she hasn't given up yet. Clementine was found to be on a giant mat, doing a round off back spring. She was quite skilled in Gymnastics but she only used that in battles for advantage. She sprinted fast and in pace, jumping and going into flipping over to where her hands would meet the floor again she also added in flames of fire to her hands for an extra boost on the last jump. She would repeat the step again and land back into a jump. She walked over to the bucket of water and dipped in her water bottle to simply fill it up. She then chugged down the water. The water spilled over herself but she didn't care. She sat down on a crummy wooden chair as she sighed. "If I want to win this thing, I'll have to train harder" She said to herself while closing her eyes in one more sigh.
Back to top Go down
HoneyElk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
HoneyElk

PostSubject: Re: Training All Day Everyday {OPEN}   Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Felix walked into the training room, a bowl of cheap noodles in one hand, a pair of chop sticks in the other. He began making a habit of showing up first thing in the morning and observe the techniques of the other combatants while scoffing down breakfast. This time he was greeted with a girl named "Clementine," at least that's what he heard from the roster. She'd lost the first round but from the looks of it, she wouldn't lose the second one.

Sitting down on a nearby bench, he took note of the girl's mobility. Most of Felix's technique consisted of static stance while unleashing powerful attacks. Though he thought of some recoveries should he be hit, he never considered dodge the attack. Placing the bowl beside him, Felix stood up, removed his shoes and made his way onto the mat. By now, the girl had called it a break so all eyes were on him. Spreading his feet apart, he mocked a few flips before pressing up and off the floor. He managed to complete the flip but upon landing, stumbled forward and fell onto his face. Looking up, he let out a sigh before returning his face to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Milani
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Milani

PostSubject: Re: Training All Day Everyday {OPEN}   Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:55 am

Clementine smiled at the male who tried his move. "Nice flip, but take a run up first and try jumping onto the mini tramp. It'll give you time to land" She explained, giving a hand for him to get up. "You must be Felix, lucky that the opponent didn't show up" She smiled with a little laugh popping from her mouth. "Here I'll demonstrate on that double front flip" She thrown her jacket far off and revealed to be in a Plain pale blue leotard. She took a sharp and paced sprint and jumped onto the trampoline. Front-flipping twice with her hands over herself for protection. Landing with her hands arched up to the roof. "It's not easy at first but practise makes perfect" She clicked her fingers and winked after turning to him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training All Day Everyday {OPEN}   Training All Day Everyday {OPEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training All Day Everyday {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1