Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
JoelleSontrigo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
JoelleSontrigo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
JoelleSontrigo I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
JoelleSontrigo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
JoelleSontrigo I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
JoelleSontrigo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
JoelleSontrigo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
JoelleSontrigo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
JoelleSontrigo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
JoelleSontrigo 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
JoelleSontrigo I_vote_lcapJoelleSontrigo I_voting_barJoelleSontrigo I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

JoelleSontrigo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoelleSontrigo
Novice
Novice
JoelleSontrigo

JoelleSontrigo Empty
PostSubject: JoelleSontrigo   JoelleSontrigo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:57 am

[list]|BASICS|
Name: Joelle, Winter, Sontrigo
Birthplace: Northern Water Tribe (Or Chicago if you're talking about the world of reality)
Current Residence: In a hut overlooking the icy caps of the Northern Water tribe
Occupation: Has no job unfortunately--travels most of the time--mostly a traveler if that's a job...
Element: Water
Pets: None
Weapons: Has a silver katana that is sharp-pointed

[size=18]|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: May 3rd 1995
Blood type: A
Hobbies: Likes to draw or travel a lot on their free time away from home
Quirks: Pretty funny and can be pretty obvious at some times. Example: "There's a huge smoke cloud! Let's go see if it's friendly!"
Family: Hinako Sontrigo:mother, Eiji Sontrigo: father
Character Theme: Heroic and then suddenly turns to what the heck am I doing here song with that rewind on a tape. xD

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Long silver hair that reaches down to her shoulder--a traitfrom her mother.
Eyes: Blue startling eyes--a trait from her father
Height: 5 feet and 20 inches tall
Clothes: Wears a white long sleeve shirt with long pale blue pants that reach to the ground. The sleeves have blue highlights on the edges of the sleeve.
Skin: Smooth skin
Body Type: Pretty muscular but muscles don't show. She has pretty long legs which also have muscles.

[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

[size=11]Personality: Can be pretty obvious as said like before and the type which usually goes with the flow and loves to be pretty funny if it's not a joking matter like an air ship almost coming to crash into the one she's on with her team.
Personal Strengths: Always tries her best even though she might be losing in a battle but tries a bit harder when people cheer her on. If a family member is hurt--it pains her and she tries her best to take care of things.
Personal Weaknesses: When someone close to her is hurt or getting hit with personal emotions which could cause her to do pretty bad.
Hamartia: None
Personal Hero: Ichiro--who's also part of the Northern Water tribe and is one of the warriors there. He's also her childhood friend.
Dreams and Ambitions: Mostly to travel around the whole globe.

Likes: Bending, sleeping, drawing, lazing about, and telling jokes.

Dislikes: Talked back to, being told that they're weak, depressed, someone's in trouble, has to think for a long time.

Brief History: The young daughter of Hinako and Eiji Sontrigo--a Norther Water tribe warrior soon finds out that she's a Bender--one who can bend the elements. But the only bending that she's able to do is water but enjoys to do it. When Joelle was older enough, she decided to move out of the house and venture out to the other nations of the Bending World and meet different people who can also bend or some people who can't bend and learn about their story to how they lived that long like that.

Joelle then goes on a journey to the four different nations and comes upon perils along the way. A lot of the Benders from those different nations wouldn't trust her but she tries her best to persuade them that she's not an enemy and that she fights for Benders and other Nonbenders alike.

Last edited by JoelleSontrigo on Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

JoelleSontrigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoelleSontrigo   JoelleSontrigo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:17 am

The history must be two paragraphs to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
JoelleSontrigo
Novice
Novice
JoelleSontrigo

JoelleSontrigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoelleSontrigo   JoelleSontrigo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:51 am

Oh okay. Sorry--going to update it.
Back to top Go down

JoelleSontrigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoelleSontrigo   JoelleSontrigo I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:21 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JoelleSontrigo Empty
PostSubject: Re: JoelleSontrigo   JoelleSontrigo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JoelleSontrigo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: