Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Mai Hikari (Done) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Mai Hikari (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Mai Hikari (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Mai Hikari (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Mai Hikari (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Mai Hikari (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Mai Hikari (Done) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Mai Hikari (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Mai Hikari (Done) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Mai Hikari (Done) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Mai Hikari (Done) I_vote_lcapMai Hikari (Done) I_voting_barMai Hikari (Done) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Mai Hikari (Done) I_vote_lcapMai Hikari (Done) I_voting_barMai Hikari (Done) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Mai Hikari (Done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner
Heavenly Sinner

Mai Hikari (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Mai Hikari (Done)   Mai Hikari (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Mai Hikari
    Birthplace: Earth Nation
    Current Residence: Earth Nation
    Element: None
    Pets: A parrot named lilly
    Weapons: A spear that folds into a small three sections.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: May 8th
    Blood type: AB+
    Hobbies: Gardening, healing, taking care of animals
    Quirks: She can only see out of her left eye.
    Family: Her parents are both living but she lives on her own.
    Character Theme:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Her hair is very long and thick. it is almost always forums hanging in a pony tail, that goes to her butt. It is a chestnut brown and she has bangs over her right eye that some what covers the bandages.
    Eyes: Sparkling green eyes that pop against her tan skin.
    Height: she is 5'7"
    Clothes: She wares a light green kimono. It is made out of jade colored silk. The kimono travels to her mid thighs. She then pares it with a pair of green flats.
    Skin: Her skin is soft and tan color. It shows how much she is.outside.
    Body Type: She is very curvy. round hips and a large bust. She is not fat, but certainly not skinny.
    Image:
    Mai Hikari (Done) Prize__earthbender_by_magicringer-d45w9us_zps6db7f4e8

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Mai is gentle. This trait makes her an easy victim of people taking advantage of her. This is her greatest down fall. Mai is just to good to do anything about it. She will always take care of the needy and will never hold a grudge. This shows by the amount of friends she has. She is also extremely slow to anger and will only fight if her life is in danger. She has never killed anyone but she will hurt someone if necessary.
    Personal Strengths: She is very kind and helpful. This makes her likable.
    Personal Weaknesses: Lets others take advantage of her.
    Hamartia: Does not let others in
    Personal Hero: Her mother.
    Dreams and Ambitions: She dreams to one day be a real doctor.

Dislikes: Mean people, people who are spiteful, pointless blood shed, and Liars.

Brief History: Mai was born in the earth kingdom into a wealthy family. He father was a hospital owner and her mother ran a green house for different herbs and flowers needed for medication. She is an only child and was well taken care of. Mai was put into a school where she learned the basics. Because of this she is extremely smart and intellectual person. She stopped school when she was 16. At that time she met a man and her future husband.
    Mai was only 16 when she met Haru. He was a thief from the fire nation. One night when Mai had gotten into a fight with her parents she was sleeping in the green house. Mai was asleep when a man stumbled in. He passed out with a flesh wound and it wasn't until morning that Mai found him. She tended his wounds and kept him hidden from her parents. Some nights she snuck him into her room so he could sleep. When Haru was healed he left but continued to see Mai. That same year, they got maried.
    Mai and Haru were increadibly close and adored one anothers company. They would often go for walks in the park and Mai's parents love Haru. One night when Haru and Mai were walking through the park 2 years later, they were attacked. Haru died and Mai lost her right eye. Mai was extremely loving and she never became un happy. She was thankful for the few years they had together. Now she just waits, hoping some great adventure will find her

Last edited by Heavenly Sinner on Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Mai Hikari (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai Hikari (Done)   Mai Hikari (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:40 pm

I am sorry but you must have two paragraphs in your history. With your personality ot must be one paragraph.
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Sinner
Beginner
Beginner
Heavenly Sinner

Mai Hikari (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai Hikari (Done)   Mai Hikari (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Fixed Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Mai Hikari (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai Hikari (Done)   Mai Hikari (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mai Hikari (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mai Hikari (Done)   Mai Hikari (Done) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mai Hikari (Done)
Page 1 of 1