Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Jazdë Sheng I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Jazdë Sheng I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Jazdë Sheng I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Jazdë Sheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Jazdë Sheng I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Jazdë Sheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Jazdë Sheng I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Jazdë Sheng I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Jazdë Sheng I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Jazdë Sheng 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Jazdë Sheng I_vote_lcapJazdë Sheng I_voting_barJazdë Sheng I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Jazdë Sheng

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamselInThisDress
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
DamselInThisDress

Jazdë Sheng Empty
PostSubject: Jazdë Sheng   Jazdë Sheng I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:30 am

[list]|BASICS|
Name: Jazdë, but her friends call her Day.
Birthplace: The Fire Nation
Current Residence: She travels a lot but she often stays in Ba Sing Se with her brother.
Occupation: She makes a comfortable  living as a traveling singer, dancer, rand storyteller. 
Element: Fire, and she's getting rather good with lightning too.
Pets: Not an animal fan. But she has a cart with her belongings that has to be pulled, so she uses her dog-horse, Boiko, who is more of a prop than a companion.
Weapons: She carries two simple, small knives on her ankles, just in case she needs them in her travels.

[size=18]|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: June 21.
Blood type: O-
Hobbies: She adores reading and learning new stories and myths from the different nations. She can't play any instruments, but she knows many songs and is an excellent dancer. She likes challenging games involving strategy (but will sometimes cheat if it looks like she'll lose.)
Quirks: She cocks her head to the left when perplexed or deep in thought. Also she has a crippling fear of open water, and thus never learned to swim.
Family: Her parents are long dead, and her only surviving family members are her twin brother, Zhao, and her eccentric grandmother, Fei.
Character Theme: N/A

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: She despises her hair. It's waist-long, wildly curly, and deep black, so unlike her parents' and brother's silky straight brown hair. Her father would always tease her about it, asking her mother where it came from. She never ties it back, although she's always been told she'll catch it on fire if she's not careful.
Eyes: Her enormous green-gold eyes are her best feature, in her opinion.
Height: 5' 6"
Clothes: She's usually seen in a deep red skirt-and-shirt combo that bares her midriff and most of her legs. It's decorated with elaborate gold embroidery and golden trinkets that chime delicately when she moves. Her shoes are gold with pointed toes, and she usually has several bracelets on her wrists and four earrings in each ear. 
Skin: Fair skin, although she tans easily.
Body Type: She's very slender, with lean muscle from years of dancing.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
[size=11]Personality: Jazdë and her brother are the products of a rather wealthy but busy family. As such,  she's capable of great generosity and kindness, but can be jealous and childish if she feels any of her possessions (whether they be people or objects) are being threatened. She's clever, witty, and sarcastic, but can be mean and vicious when crossed, even if the target doesn't deserve it. She's a bit promiscuous, as she's been told her whole life how beautiful she is. And she is beautiful, but unfortunately she knows it and uses it as a weapon. She's vain and spends a little too much time on herself, and has a hard time taking people seriously if she finds them unattractive or lacking in any way. However, she's fiercely loyal to her friends and will defend what she believes with her life.
Personal Strengths: Loyalty, beauty, intelligence, and generosity.
Personal Weaknesses: Vanity, promiscuity, pride, pettiness, and sometimes childishness.
Hamartia: Hubris.
Personal Hero: N/A
Dreams and Ambitions: She's always thought she'd be a nice trophy wife for a crown prince.

Likes: Sweets, mirrors, learning new things, dancing, jokes.

Dislikes: People without conviction, children, cabbage, most animals, and the color blue.

Brief History: Jazdë and her brother Zhao were born when both the sun and moon were in the sky on the longest day of the year. Her father was a Fire-Bender, and her mother an Earth-Bender. Zhao Earth-Bends like their mother. Her father was murdered when she was 8 in a back-alley robbery, after which her mother packed them up to live with their grandmother in Ba Sing Se. Two years later she came down with a terrible fever and died within the week, leaving Zhao and Jazdë in the care of their grandmother, an eccentric old woman that encouraged Jazdë's free spirit. She would never get angry when her granddaughter wandered, unlike her parents, so by age 13 she had a bit of a reputation as a wild child, much unlike her stoic, laid-back brother.

She left home at 16 with her grandmother's blessing and took up fire-dancing and singing, which she'd always excelled at. She never wants for food or clothes or a place to sleep each night. She's taken a string of lovers and discards them often, usually to the men's relief, as she has a cruel streak and can make them feel used and miserable when she wants. She mostly only uses her bending for her shows, having never been in a fight in her life (excluding childhood fights with her brother.) 
Back to top Go down

Jazdë Sheng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazdë Sheng   Jazdë Sheng I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:38 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Jazdë Sheng
Page 1 of 1