Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_vote_lcapA Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_voting_barA Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_vote_lcapA Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_voting_barA Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D Empty
PostSubject: A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D   A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:09 pm

A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D Logo-311

Have any of you gamers ever wondered: Why isn't there an organization for us? There are international clubs for sports, books, and even movies, but why not gamers? Well, your prayers have been answered.

I once thought the same way, until I decided to create a conglomerate organization for gamers everywhere! All gamers, from all skill levels, ages, and genre preferences may come together and meet, contest and discuss with one another the one thing that binds us all: Gaming.

We, though a small organization now, plan to go all around the world with this, so please, tell your friends! Like our Facebook page which you can find in the link, and wait eagerly for our Membership packages to come out and our website to be up!

As we grow in size and popularity, we will hold International Gaming Tournaments, where gamers from all around the world will compete for the title of Champion! Tournaments for each genre will be held, as well as one for the Best Gamer in the World! Prizes will include cash, games, and even consoles, and a portion of all proceeds from the tournaments will go to a charity of our choice, and the rest will be used to bring you the best possible experiences the next year!

Join the Gaming Revolution now! Become part of the Organization, and put Gamers on the map! We are an Organization by Gamers, for Gamers!
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D   A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D   A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D   A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D   A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D   A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:27 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

PostSubject: Re: A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D   A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:07 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D   A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Message to All Gamers: Our Time Has Come! :D
Page 1 of 1